Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
fantasy & romance rp set in a castle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:30 am

"greetings to all of you." The King said. "you must all be very tired. I will leave you to your rest." he clapped his hands and a small boy came forward. "Take our guests to their rooms will you?" The King asked.
"Of course your highness." Said the bow with a bow and walked to the door and with a flourish gestured for the others to follow. Kaden did not move however.
"Father, I must speak with you." Kaden said standing a little closer to Raylana.
"Yes yes, after you have all rested and washed up." The King said and Kaden bowed to his fater and left the chamber to follow the boy.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:04 pm

raylana bowed her head hten went after kaden. she looked up into his face with a little smile hoping all would go well with his father

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:42 pm

"Are you alright? I know this is alot for you." Kaden said following the boy to his usual room.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:29 pm

she smiled up at him "yes, of course" she said, her eyes locked onto his

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:46 pm

She smiled and leaned over to kiss the top of her head. Kaden of course had not seen his father reaction to his new fiance.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 6:03 pm

raylana sighed, conforted by his kiss. she took his hand gently

DragonSong

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:31 am

"Wow this is an awsome castle."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:38 am

"thank you, it's fairly ancient, but kept in good condition." Kaden said looking up at the huge dome roof that used to facinate him.

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:04 pm

Inwe looked at the dome. "My grandfather used to tell me stroies about a palace like this. He said he helped build it."
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:07 pm

"he may have," Kaden said. "All of the races help to build it in some of the first days of alliance between the races before it began to deteriorate again." The boy led them to a hall with doors all along. He gestured to the first door.
"Lady Inwe's room. Next is Sir Kojay's, then Lady Raylana's" the boy said with a bow and he left.

Lyria883

Snozzwanger the Pyro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:23 pm

Inwe entered her room. "Wow." she murmured.
((gots a orthidontist appointment....))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 12:24 pm

((Have fun xp ))

Lyria883

PrettyHairForever

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 4:02 pm

"It seems like a large room for a man....... " he left his room and knocked on kadens door. "Kaden... my rooms big enough for a dragon!!! A Dragon!!!" he wipered in his ear. "does anyone know that I'm dragonish too?"
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:23 am

raylana walked into her room and looked around. she wasnt entirely awed at the space, it was much like the rooms at home but she wasnt sure she wanted this much room

DragonSong

Lyria883

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:45 am

"no they don't, not yet, but they are prepaired to entertain guests who are." He said with a shrug.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games