Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Biggest Giveaway Guild. Free items and Gold!

Back to Guilds

The best way to make friends, have fun, and win gold and items. 

Tags: Free, Gold, Giveaway, Contests, Rich 

Reply T3h Giveaway!
START HERE: Welcome & Sign In. NEW RULES & BANNING SYSTEM! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Counter
  +1
View Results

animestan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:52 pm
Haii, this is animestan here, 14 canada tdot, new to guild and i just wanna say Haii~~~!, how to meet yu all soon~ ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:22 am
Hey everyone, I'm not really new but I just joined after being active in the vending guild, and t3h big giveaway. So now I just got in here too, hopefully I'll have lots of fun here!  

Chu2byou

skuIdsama

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:02 pm
User Image

Hello! I'm Elka. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm just new to this guild. Hmm... what can I say..

random stuffs about me:
- I'm 19 and I think i'm the oldest D: (I hope it's not... T__T)
- I love the colors pink and blue.
- I love avi arts.
- I love random profile comments.
- I do play RPGs and online games, but now i'm into Gaia Online =P
- Loves watching reality and game shows
- I do (rarely) play Menewsha if i'm in the mood or bored with Gaia.
- Usually online on 5pm-3am GST (Gaia Standard Time)

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 1:18 am
mmkay, I'm Lisa, 13...soon to be 14 xP i live in australia biggrin  

rain_bullet

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:31 pm
Well, Hmmmm......My names Corey, I'm 16, and I live in RhodeIsland, been on gaia for about 2 years and increasing, love it, and have made new friends, as well as my friends in real life, but anyway I snowboard on my free time, and I'm a BIG pokemon freak lol XP, anyway hope to make more new friends, love to be accepted......YODEL AT ME! biggrin
Oh yah, one more thingz, Pm me if you wanna battle in Pokemon Diamond or Pearl, I'll be waitn'  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:21 pm
hiiii!!!! my name is Kumika. u can call me mika, or miki for short^^. I am currently 16 years old, althought i act like i am 10 crying lol. i started playing about 2 months ago. my friend didn't want her account so she told me to take over lol. ^^ i like the color pink, i am adicted to the internet and mangas. >.< i love to make new friends so ya please add me if u will!! ^^

i hope to have a lot of fun here, thanks ^^  

Kumika_Chan

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:29 pm
Kumika_Chan
hiiii!!!! my name is Kumika. u can call me mika, or miki for short^^. I am currently 16 years old, althought i act like i am 10 crying lol. i started playing about 2 months ago. my friend didn't want her account so she told me to take over lol. ^^ i like the color pink, i am adicted to the internet and mangas. >.< i love to make new friends so ya please add me if u will!! ^^

i hope to have a lot of fun here, thanks ^^
Nice To Meet You My Names Corey blaugh 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:58 am
this guild rules
i started few mins ago
hope its az good az i think
i live in nj us im 13  

Daevon the Arcane Angel

dolphin_gurl

6,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 11:26 am
Hey, new to the guild so i thought I'd say hi. Been on gaia since 04/04/04 (no i didnt plan it, i didnt even realize it till bout a year ago...), im 21 from Canada, and people tend to call me Twitchy (no i dont twitch all that much, its just a nickname that seems to have stuck)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:18 pm
dolphin_gurl
Hey, new to the guild so i thought I'd say hi. Been on gaia since 04/04/04 (no i didnt plan it, i didnt even realize it till bout a year ago...), im 21 from Canada, and people tend to call me Twitchy (no i dont twitch all that much, its just a nickname that seems to have stuck)
Hi, Sup?.... mrgreen  

I a boy named Goo I

Profitable Trader

1SUBZERO19

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 3:44 pm
hi my name is collin in real life im 14 my birthday is jan.3 and i like alot of anime. i play football and basket my fav color blue. and im a NINJA!!! ninja lol jk  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:35 pm
Hi people, i`m random.
~the end, not really~
I fence, white suits and you fight with swords, and I play tenis (because I get bored in spring). And I think i`m a ninja too.

~and i`m random  

Leo Kaicho

Silent Vanguard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:27 pm
Hey there, I just want to say hi to all! I'm turning 14 this December 23.
I hope to meet new friends!^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:26 pm
hey im lvsora i love gifts and giving gifts  

lvsora

T3h Antek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 4:56 am
Welcome to the guild everyone, it's great to have you all here ^_^  
T3h Giveaway!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games