Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
::+ Post Pix Of Your Favorite Chinese Artists HeRe!!! +:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you post?
Yes
43%
 43%  [ 18 ]
No
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
What a boring thread!
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
I love you! O.O
34%
 34%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 41

Chibi Akane

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:41 am
c***k-e
sorry to break it to u all, but jay looks like an ape xd

Wo zhi dao wo ou er you yi dian ren xing Bu guan ni zuo ren he jue ding Jiu jing ai wo hai shi tao bi

Okay, now that's your opinion. o___O

Sorry wo hai shi bu hui fang qi ai ni

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:54 pm
S u d d e n ` D e a t h
c***k-e
sorry to break it to u all, but jay looks like an ape xd

Wo zhi dao wo ou er you yi dian ren xing Bu guan ni zuo ren he jue ding Jiu jing ai wo hai shi tao bi

Okay, now that's your opinion. o___O

Sorry wo hai shi bu hui fang qi ai ni

Yeah. =/

By the way, Mike He and Rainie Yang in Devil Beside You were so good...they should partner up in another drama...so romantic with a bit basketball. =D  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:56 pm
User Image
i also adore wang lee hom such a wonderful composer~~
<3 his song "kiss goodbye" *starts singing..*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:58 pm
blossoming_angel
User Image

I like to sing to Fahrenheit's song...its quite easy... xp  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

blossoming-angel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:22 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
User Image

but they sing so low.. and they seriously need to do a little more work on their singing.. i only think arron could sing.. the rest arnt that good no offence, but i like their tunes.. did u noe the song only have feeling towards you is written by jj lin? and most the rest are all written by tank..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:16 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
User Image

but they sing so low.. and they seriously need to do a little more work on their singing.. i only think arron could sing.. the rest arnt that good no offence, but i like their tunes.. did u noe the song only have feeling towards you is written by jj lin? and most the rest are all written by tank..

Don't know them, but hey their cute  

Xiao_Hoa

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:25 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
User Image

Nope. And yeah, they really need practice, but there not famous yet. They probably will if they start writing their own songs and sing better...the music they sing now is like trying to get girls or something to like them...XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:43 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
User Image

Nope. And yeah, they really need practice, but there not famous yet. They probably will if they start writing their own songs and sing better...the music they sing now is like trying to get girls or something to like them...XD

yeah i noe. i liked that bleach song in the start.. then watched some shows with them.. they didnt take long to prepare their album too. they will be pretty famous like SHE.. will they disband like F4 did? i think they'll probably will.. to presue a solo career as most groups/bands do.  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 10:45 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
User Image

yeah i noe. i liked that bleach song in the start.. then watched some shows with them.. they didnt take long to prepare their album too. they will be pretty famous like SHE.. will they disband like F4 did? i think they'll probably will.. to presue a solo career as most groups/bands do.

I totally agree. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:10 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

it always happens.. has twins split yet? but i dont want them(fahrenheit) to split~ but if they do i hope arron makes a solo album~ whee  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:51 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

it always happens.. has twins split yet? but i dont want them(fahrenheit) to split~ but if they do i hope arron makes a solo album~ whee

Fahrenheit will be nothing without Aaron, he's the leader...and the only one who can like sing in it...like in the MV, he's always the one that starts to sing first, then the others follow...so go Aaron! And nope, Twins haven't splitted yet, but there were rumors before...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:10 am
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

Fahrenheit will be nothing without Aaron, he's the leader...and the only one who can like sing in it...like in the MV, he's always the one that starts to sing first, then the others follow...so go Aaron! And nope, Twins haven't splitted yet, but there were rumors before...

but apparently the leading man for fahrenheit ish chun (wu zun). i noe arron the best outta all of them~~ thats why i like him most heart i never thought the twins would last this long..  

blossoming-angel

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:45 pm
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx
blossoming_angel
xXHotBabiBluXx

but apparently the leading man for fahrenheit ish chun (wu zun). i noe arron the best outta all of them~~ thats why i like him most heart i never thought the twins would last this long..

Really? Cuz I still think Arron is the leader... ninja And he rocks... 3nodding And I do never want the Twins to split...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:38 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

They don't look good in that picture...Jiro looks so cool...in a cocky way... neutral  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff