Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Abandoned Church Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marill18

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:15 pm
Haru pulled her legs up to her chest and sighed, she looked up at the sky through a hole in the roof, a full moon, a bit rainy outside. she was already a bit damp. a drop of rain tapped on her forehead, one after the other they began to fall, soon drenching her head. she slipped away from teh top of the cross onto the floor. her feet landed silently on the ground as she layed maru on the floor. " im sorry maru im soaked!" she said a she rang out har black hair. water dripped to the floor, creating a puddle around her tiny feet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:31 pm
From seemingly no where an umbrella sprang open and shielded the girl from the rain. Attached to its handle was an armored hand, and appearing from there was a large tall man in bizarre armor.

"I never thought I'd have to see kin in this condition..." he said, turning his monstrous face towards the small girl. It became immediately obvious what he was.

The pointed features, angled ears and sharp, protruding fangs, he was a blood sucker. However his skin was quite green and his odd dress hinted that he was not of the garden variety, or at very least from a very different locale.

"Why are you just sitting here?" he said holding the umbrella for her to take.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:06 pm
Haru glanced up when she heard a voice " huh?" her tiny fangs pulled back into a smile " oh i was just taking shelter from the rain and all...i cant have maru get all rusty now" she siad sweetly. she releaced her wet hair from her grasp and rung outthe botom of her skirt. " who might you be?" she asked while she examined his face as she took the umbrella from his armored cold hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:51 pm
"The Marquis Murnau of the necropolis. But you may simply call me..." he paused as if the answer should have been obvious, but quickly tacked on "the Marquis."

He looked down and gestured towards the scythe, "And I assume this blade is 'Maru' as you call it." He rested his hand then on the handle of the large gun-like device at his side. "Yes, its terrible to see a good weapon go to waist, I made sure that wouldn't happen when I acquired mine."

He turned and took a few steps away, "I find it interesting that so many of our kind are attracted to this place." a hand drifted out to his side, showing he meant the church. "Tell me, have you ever felt anything calling you?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:58 pm
Haru smiled " all the time The Marquis" she smiled as she sat herself down in a chair at the head of the church, she still held the umbrella over her head as maru dissapeared into thin air, Haru let out a sigh and took in a good breath of the musty moist air  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:40 pm
He turned away from the girl, a fiendish smile floating across his fiendish face. "But, if you don't mind me asking, have you ever answered the call."

He turned back to her, his face pallid and emotionless as he gazed at her. THe Marquis never stopped to breath as he spoke. "It is a common feeling for all of our kind. THough its manifestations can be profoundly different."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:23 pm
haru scaned his face " i was to afraid to...." she pulled her knees up to her chest and looking down. " i never wanted to answer it....." a gust of wind blew through the open spots in the ceiling, the wind wipped ascross haru's pale face and arms. she had a feeling that The Marquis was thinking up something in his toyish mind, she knew he had a devilish smile on when he turned away, with that known she made sure she payed attention to what he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:07 am
Stepping into the abandoned church Reiko and Honey found themselves at another cross road. They were in search of an elusive creature that was nearly imposible to catch under normal means.

"Where the hell is he?" Reiko said scratching her head. "He loves being in churches and this one give some peace and quiet."

"Random Teleport!" Honey said standing on Reiko's shoulder's as they disappeared in a blip.

((To random place of my choosing... Island resort.))  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:07 pm
The Marquis face looked genuinely disappointed for a moment, but he quickly recomposed it. "It is nothing to be afraid of young one, It's the call of undeath."

He sat down as well, looking somewhat perturbed, "Do not tell me you don't know what we are."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:10 pm
"oh trust me i know what i--- we are, i just dont know the history...if you catch my drift. ive always been alone and never met another one of my kind" she said as she sat properly in the chair, crossing her legs. She fit with the whole roalty look. But saddly it wasnt her thing. " anyway mind explaining things to me that i dont know?" she asked with a warming smile  

Marill18

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:56 pm
A blue, fuzzy kit scurried in, hefting a tiny weapon. "hmm...." his eyes darted all over the place for possible danger, but settled on a girl before him. He had been looking for someone, but now he found her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm
Mitoko walked into the church slowly remembering why he came to this place the last time. He looked around at the inside of the church and smiled a bit. He walked slowly to the front of the church near the alter and looked at it a bit oddly. "I wonder where you are at now." He turned his head looking over his shoulder. He decided to sit in one of the broken pews and leaned his head backwards.  

Mitoko Sensei

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100

Marill18

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:19 pm
justice_prime
A blue, fuzzy kit scurried in, hefting a tiny weapon. "hmm...." his eyes darted all over the place for possible danger, but settled on a girl before him. He had been looking for someone, but now he found her.

Haru looked down at the blue creature. her eyes scanned it slowly. she arrose from her place, before the creature could blink, haru was already holding it by its paws, it danggled over the floor as she looked at it. "hey The Marquis...do you know what this thing is?" asked haru with a puzzled look on her face  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:51 pm
The armored Marquis eyed the creature suspiciously. "I'd say an ugly cat... another one of the signs that fate laughs at everyone in this city"

He chuckled a bit himself. "I'd be wary around it, anything that carries so many weapons can't be all that friendly" He leaned up against a wall, "If you have any other questions, just ask."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Marill18

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:08 pm
Haru looked over at The Marquis, she dropped the cat thing and walked over to him. she took hold of his cold armored hand " Hey...will you stay with me?" she asked with no emotion on her face, she just stared blankly up at him. " if you dont want to thats ok..."  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff