Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Immortal Thief Roleplay
Immortal Thief RP OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A people counter to see who is still comming on here....
  +1
View Results

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 10:11 am
hey thats awesome, Or I think so anyway. I'm going to a pre-college program at MICA, dunno if you've heard of it. Its a very good art school in Maryland. So I'm going out of my way to take those classes before I even have to =P

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:21 pm
I want Sheridan College because it looks like it's made of lego... but I'll probably end up somewhere else.  

Edaniel
Captain

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:03 pm
It's been slow... Right when I come back everyone is slowing down on their posts. Sigh. Haha, anyways, I guess I'll work on my comic YAY!  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:15 pm
If it doesn't involve some sort of cynical, scatter-brained squid-man, then it's definitely no LoReal*.

*worth it  

Mikujin

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:31 pm
Lol.

you make comics Rathers?

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:17 pm
I make comics sorta. I make the skeleton with the words and then someone remakes it with their better art style and sucha and I just help direct.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:10 am
Interesting. Sounds like fun.

I make comics sometimes, but I allways do everything on my own I have no one else to help me.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:54 pm
My apologies for my absense if it was even noticed. I'm currently buried in finals, APs, last days of school before graduation, prom stuff, rehersals for the show I'm in and trying to remain sane. Hopefully all but the last will be cleared up soon, at which point I'll be returning shortly.  

Noir Empress

Beloved Prophet

Ratherion
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:49 am
Ah the joy of being in art school and surrounded by sequential artists.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:06 pm
~Ebony Rosewind~
My apologies for my absense if it was even noticed. I'm currently buried in finals, APs, last days of school before graduation, prom stuff, rehersals for the show I'm in and trying to remain sane. Hopefully all but the last will be cleared up soon, at which point I'll be returning shortly.

Don't worry, we all understand that life can be consuming.  

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:07 pm
Ratherion
Ah the joy of being in art school and surrounded by sequential artists.

One day I hope to go to an art school as well. To be around people who understand me and what I believe in, that would be nice. I'll have to wait and see if I should be so fortunate. You're lucky though.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:44 am
Oh yeah, being in art school is the greatest thing ever! You get to stay up later, you'll find tons of people into the same things as you are into... Ex. I found that I wasn't the only one who loves watching adult swim. Yay. Anyways, If you ever think of going to a cool art school you should consider SCAD- Savannah College of Art and Design You can get in pretty easily but you need to have a decent amount of money ((Or you could just take out loans unless you rock at drawing and get a super awesome scholarship!))  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 5:54 am
0_0, do you go to SCAD? I was thinking of applying there.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 7:29 am
Yep, first year freshman and it is almost over! ^_^ It's really great actually, I had my doubts at the beginning of the year but now I really don't regret it.  

Ratherion
Vice Captain

Bizarre-love-triange

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:34 am
Awesome, I'm glad to hear it. I'm going to be applying though my real interest lies in MICA. I'm actually attending their pre-college summer program so I'm super exited about that. I couldnt get down to visit SCAD like I did other colleges though i do have some times. I'll be a senior in high school next year so, almost there!.

Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games