Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Biohazard: Umbrella Chronicles:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:07 pm
Just another one of those, "Oh, let's give them some kind of projectile just for the hell of it."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:58 am
I would have believed it if it was a close range.  

Lisa Trevor

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:50 am
It sucks, I hate those things. That's why I'm always half daed! D;

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:03 am
They're not so bad, I shoot them... But it's really stupid. The puke looks hardly realistic as it flies at you, and it's just plain annoying. Someone should remind Capcom that the Wii is supposed to be one of the next generation consoles and something like that puke makes the game reminiscent of on-rails shooters from the PS1 generation, if not before.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:00 am
Well, I just made an interesting revelation.
Yes, the remade scenarios may not be canon and some of them totally butcher the storyline altogether...
But before this game came out, I said I'd play it muted, and you know what? I'm all the more convinced now that it's the best way to play the game. Not just muted, but to music (Resident Evil Extinction soundtrack in my case). It made my experience very exhilarating. Better than playing it normally.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:17 am
It's an easy way to get new people into the series. They coulkd have made a game that was canon, followed the story of each induvidual game but it would have taken years to make.

I would love to go throught the entire of RE3 as a lightgun game but it would take too long to make the enviroments and to make the enemesis such as the brain sucker.  

Lisa Trevor

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:53 am
Okay... so I've never used a Wii before yesterday, and I just happened to be at a Gamestop, and decided to play Mario... and let me just say... If UC is anything like the controls on that, It just might be named the next amusement park attraction...

xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:54 am
UC is very easy to play, you'll be fine.  

Lisa Trevor

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:55 am
No, Mario is a little b***h to play. You'll have no trouble at all with UC. I beat it in like, 2 days because of how easy the controls are. XP

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 4:51 pm
Lisa Trevor
It's an easy way to get new people into the series. They coulkd have made a game that was canon, followed the story of each induvidual game but it would have taken years to make.

I would love to go throught the entire of RE3 as a lightgun game but it would take too long to make the enviroments and to make the enemesis such as the brain sucker.

They could have EASILY made it MORE accurate...
They could have implemented Barry into the REmake scenario, had Rebecca and Richard end up in the hallway that was in the REmake, the usual one.
They could have at LEAST had first level of RE3 as Raccoon City streets, second level as RPD and third level as the Hospital, since it was in RE3 and since it was already made, included Nicholai, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to take a UBCS uniform and replace the head on it. Hell, I could have done it!

Sure, it's a non-canon game, but it would have been VERY easy, to make it at least a LITTLE more accurate.

Either way, like I said, the experience is much more enjoyable on MUTE with some metal playing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:38 am
They would have to take the GC version and parts of outbreak to build the hospital and that would have taken ages and the game would have come out a lot later than it did.
I tried muting it and playing some rock music in the background. It's better than the soundtrack in UC.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:46 am
It wouldn't have come out later. The hospital was in Outbreak, so it was already built.  

Biohazard EXTREME

XINVADER

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:32 pm
I really loved Ada's senario, even though all of the movesets were from RE4. Cheap bastards! scream Anyway I beleive that senario can be taken as canon, but like with everything else I imagine it took a lot longer than the playtime.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:15 pm
Any of the scenarios that aren't remakes of what we've already played through are canon (I assume). And yes, I agree. It would've taken much longer than the playthrough allows.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:24 pm
I'd say that if the scenarios are canon and they were remade into 3rd person games they would be longer.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games