Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Identification:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:02 pm
Welcome to the guild! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:05 am
I apologize for not doing this earlier.

My name is Aaron, and I have been a fan of Resident Evil since 2001. When a friend introduced it to me. Resident Evil has always given me a thrill considering I first played it when I was 10. My friends get annoyed at me because I correct them every time they misquote or mislead someone about Resident Evil.

I won't lie. I dislike the movies.  

Baroque_murder

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:14 am
Welcome aboard, everyone smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:07 pm
[huge edit] yeah this b***h is definitely getting edited now since the crap is sorted out. hahah (new members, don't ask).

I'll just give a short description about myself. Names Elizabeth, but just call me ElenaMason or Elena or EM whatever works for you. DON'T call me Liz >_> I've been on Gaia for quite a few years now so any guild members that join, you might have recognized me before as SaintXenos (when I first joined Gaia) SaintChaos (which I just changed), but now I changed my name to Elena Mason, which is the name of my original character I created for the Resident Evil universe. Created her a good some odd months ago.

I was born in Saudi Arabia, but grew up in Dallas Texas. Dad worked in the oil fields there and yes I'm American, no I'm not Saudi. I'm all European in my heritage.

I've been a gamer since I was 7 years old and started out on PC and console gaming, back in the day when console games were CONSOLE GAMES and PC games were first person shooters. Since then I have grown to love mainly the Xbox Series and took me years to get over my retarded prejudice against the PS system and finally got a PS 2 in 2008.

I'm mainly for action games, but I love a mix of most games. I love RPG's, FPS', rarely like MMO's (Guild Wars being the exception), don't have the patience for RTS games, also a fan of Survival Horror, but the only Survival Horror games I've ever liked was Silent Hill and some of Resident Evil, at least before it got to main stream action.

I didn't start with the RE series from the beginning, I started with RE 4 and since joining the guild I have finally got my way of thinking to convert to understanding the series from the beginning, not in the way veterans experienced it, but at least I know their point of views thanks to members of the guild to help me know why the newer games strew so badly from the original plot and storyline. And since then I have been appreciating the series as a whole as best to my abilities. heart

I have a ton of games I play, but I'm a main fan of the following series:
Resident Evil (still converting over to)
Knights of the Old Republic
Ninja Gaiden
Assassin's Creed
Halo
F.E.A.R
Guild Wars
Legacy of Kain
Gears of War
Silent Hill
Prince of Persia and so on and so forth.

My xbox live account name is SaintChaos333 if any of you want to look me up on there.  

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ralphy71889

Beloved Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:18 am
Hey, all! My name's Amanda, and I'm a huge fan of the R.E. games. I collect them and, of course, play them. I love the storylines, environments, creatures and suspense.
As for the movies, I enjoyed the first one and Degeneration. The others were a joke and moved away from the horror aspect that made the series a success.
Anyway, I don't have a favorite game or character because I haven't seen everything...yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:55 pm
Well hello there, and welcome to our humble abode! 3nodding  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

ElenaMason

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:53 pm
ralphy71889
Hey, all! My name's Amanda, and I'm a huge fan of the R.E. games. I collect them and, of course, play them. I love the storylines, environments, creatures and suspense.
As for the movies, I enjoyed the first one and Degeneration. The others were a joke and moved away from the horror aspect that made the series a success.
Anyway, I don't have a favorite game or character because I haven't seen everything...yet.

I'm still fairly new as well so welcome fellow guild newbie!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:58 pm
Welcome Amanda! 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

zaploid

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 pm
Hi! I'm Zap! :3 I love resident evil, I own 5 games working on six. I've beat 4 of them. I've read the books, made an Umbrella dart board. xD
I love to talk hours on end and I hope you all enjoy having me here 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:42 pm
Hello!
The first Resident Evil game I played was RE2 almost 10 years ago. Since then I've played them all (except for the games on the wii) but RE2 is still my favorite, plus I recently bought a wii to play the games I missed. I'm happy to see so many fans here 3nodding  

0ui

Loyal Sweetheart

14,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Magical Girl 50

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 pm
Welcome to the guild Oui. I love your avi! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:44 pm
I think I shoudl do a duty to welcoming them to the guild too. Welcome to the guild, and yes I agree with Angela, just love your avi, very good color scheme. also Angela's too.*clings to angela.*  

Alkaizer87

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 pm
Hey y'all;
I used to be known as Moose, or "Capitain Canada", way back in the day. I was regular in the official RE Fan thread and guild until I started acting like a total d**k to everybody (sorry guys) and was kicked from the thread for starting needless flame fights. What was worse is that these flame fights were typically about things that had nothing to do with RE. Worst of all, back then I was a total pervert (really just an attention whore) and hit on every female member in sight. It was horrible, really.
I took about a year long break from Gaia, but now I've returned and am ready to get back to talking about important things!
Like, where the heck is Sherry?! scream
Or, is Leon a natural blonde? confused
Great to be back! xd
Oh and BTW, I've never been Canadian. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 pm
Sherry became a stripper. And is waiting for Bruce Willis to come rescue her from the Yellow b*****d. No wait... ... Yeah, pretty much.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:28 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Sherry became a stripper. And is waiting for Bruce Willis to come rescue her from the Yellow b*****d. No wait... ... Yeah, pretty much.

Looooong time to wait for Bruce Willis...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff