Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:47 pm
Falling tsuki
(yea, sorry. fixed that)
((Its quite alright)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:53 pm
Emily’s face softened, and she stepped forward towards the spirit. “yea, I can. . . help you with . . . that.” She said, looking at the both the body and the spirit. She unwrapped a white thread that was looped around her suspenders and thread the needle she held easily though the needles eyes was small and the thread more like twine. She reached out, moving the needle in front of his heart, and then the spirits left hand before setting on her knees on the floor. She quickly looped the needle though the air, weaving the threads of the spirits feet with death. “follow the trail. . . of death.” She whispered, gazing up at him.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:01 pm
Rogi walked into the room Siegfried was occupying carrying a little girl, who seemed to out cold. He saw Siegfried with his ear against a door, and walked over to him. "What's going on," he asked, concerned. "Where is the little Miss?"
Thank you the spirit said as it vanished from sight, the body crumbling to dust as the spirit left. In frustration, the whole house shook, a few more beams falling free, and further sealing Emily into the room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:10 pm
Siegfried wavered in his balance as the house shook. He moved out of the way as more beams fell in front of the door. Looking at the butler he exclaimed, " I do believe the house is mad at us. Hang on for a sec." Getting as close to the door as possible, he yelled. "Hang on there Emily, Im going to get you out. Get away from in front of the door." Backing up, he noticed that the butler had a girl in his arms. No time for questioning, Siegfried drew both of his revolvers and fired white bullets at the beams and through the door. This were normal magic bullets, so their was no special anything. Just a shredding of the rubble and door in white bullets.  

Siegfried006

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 pm
Emily glared at the floor as the house shook in its frustration and stomped her foot in simple spite. She narrowed her eyes in concentration as she scanned everything connected to the room, but that was when she heard Siegfried’s voice, and she quickly moved out of the way as the blockage was blasted away. She moved though the dust so that she was on the other side. “Rog-gi.” She greeted the butler, bowing to him as if she hadn’t been knapped by a house moments before. She turned to Siegfried and bowed deeper to him in thanks for saving her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:23 pm
Blowing out his smoking guns, Siegfried spun them in his hands before replacing them in there holesters. Tilting his hat at her, he said, "No problem little lady, its what I do." Turning back to the butler, he looked at the girl in his arms. "Now, where did you go, and who is she?"  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:25 pm
As if in response to the firing of bullets, te house shook again. The floor itself, rippled in the direction Siegfried, with the intention of knocking him off his feet. The house then began to change, replacing the doorway to emily's room, with solid walls instead.

"Oh dear," the butler said. "I was afraid this would happen if we had to be hostile against the house. I do hope The other lass is alright."

(So here is what's up with characters in the mansion.
Emily, Siegfried, chris, and rogi are all together. Jake, is still be the fountain. Shadow is still outside.)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:27 pm
"First things first, are you alright, Miss Emily," Rogi said.  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:28 pm
Riding the wave of the floor, Siegfried barely kept his feet. Seeing the doorway replace itself with stone, and the house shaking again, Siegfried got the sinking feeling that he shouldnt have attacked the door. Hearing the butler confirmed it. "So what are you saying, this place is alive?" Looking around quickly, he didnt see anyway out.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm
Emily waved away Rogi’s concern for herself since she was fine, and pointed at Siegfried. When he came out of the wave fine, she spun on her heel and moved the few inches to the new wall. Resting her hand on it, she traced the threads and grabbed the one she should follow; cutting it to stabilize the hallway and so she had something to follow. “Here.” She said, pointing down the hallway they had come.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:42 pm
"Aint the stairway in that direction? Last time I checked it barely held my weight. With the house mad at us, mainly me, I aint taken the chance the stairway will open up and I fall to whatever passes for a basement." Siegfried replied as he watched Emily do her thing. Looking at the butler he exclaimed some more. "So this house is alive, or semi alive? Is that why your master so interested in it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:44 pm
"My dear, I believe it would be expedient for us to rest for now. You see, Miss Chris here is not doing so hot, and if I have to carry her around, I won't be able to help prevent this mansion from attacking Siegfried or yourself. I'm sure she'll be fine by morning, which is only a few hours away." Rogi realized he hadn't taken a breath, so he did. "I will draw a protective circle that will prevent the house from harming us while we rest."  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:48 pm
"Best plan I heard all night." Siegfred replies as he leaned against a wall. Sliding down to his bum, he took out one of his guns and began to clean it, waiting for the butler to draw his circle.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 pm
Emily glared for a moment, hating the fact that they were letting the house win this battle, but glanced at Chris and Rogi, then Siegfried and sighed, remembering that life was fragile. She released the thread, and drew her hair up to a knot on her head, sealing it there with her sewing needle and unraveled her sleeves to hide her scaly arms. She looked down, looking for her trumpet case, and realized she had left it in the front and started tugging on her neck in nervousness, looking between the two men for what was next.  

Falling tsuki

5,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:57 pm
Seeing her nervousness, Siegfried patted the spot next to him."Come on little lady, rest yoursef up. This old house isnt scaring us away no siree." As if to prove his point he kicked a floor board a couple of feet away. Thinking that was onvinicing enough, he continued to clean his gun to get it spotless.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games