Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply Archive
Lyndria RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:18 pm
Emerging from the crowd, a cloaked and hooded figure pushed towards the group, taking Yousei by the arm and pulling her with him to the opposite side of the oasis. "I think it's time we get out of here," The man spoke in a raspy voice, looking back to the elven girl in his grip. "Call your friends, they need to come too," He spoke quietly, turning forward. "Get the ******** out of the way, all of you, I've got this under control" He called to the mob of angry villagers.

Kraid sighed at the sight of Sagors distruction, shaking his head in disgust. "We should keep moving," He said simply, turning on his heel and heading away from the cave.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 5:47 pm
Idox bowed to Julianna. "It's no trouble, really," he said, modestly. "I'm just glad that I have some use around here."

((Sorry for the short post. My imagination's broke.))  

Vaginal Buttsex

Gredar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:28 pm
"Well its sort of a moot point now, since they're just recovering from the fly bites. But I suggest we take this mans advice, whoever he is, and leave." He noticed Julianna for the first time. After Idox finished with his spell, he added "If you're wounds still hurt, or if the traveling agrivates them again, I can take a look at it once we stop to rest. I was trained in healing at a monastary, so you won't find a more skilled healer anywhere in this god forsaken desert. It's my best skill, after crashing headfirst into dunes and almost passing out while trying to show off." He beat his wings and lifted into the air, forgetting again that he couldn't fly. Without dunes to crash into it seemed alot easier, though he kept having scares when one wing or the other failed to catch an updraft.

Unfortunately the crowd didn't seem too happy to leave the matter of revenge to one man. Though the hooded man's statement slowed them for a second, they surged forward again in an angry wave of shouts and curses. "I'd suggest we go NOW!" Marten said, winging after the man and Yousei. He didn't figure another swarm of anything - even wasps - would stop them now.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:27 pm
"Thank you all, but I think I should be fine now..." Julianna said, slightly abashed at being mollycoddled. "And a bard always finds a use. We may not be all-powerful, but we certainly are versatile." She returned his bow with an incline of her head.

Despite her misgivings about the strange hooded man, Julianna grabbed Idox's sleeve and ran towards he and Yousei, dragging Idox behind her.

((Sorry for the impropriety, but we've spent quite some time waiting here for the angry mob at this point.))

Bunnyhiphophip

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:08 am
(We're finally getting somewheres =3)

Raising his free hand, the cloaked figure held an open palm towards the villagers before him and gave one last warning. "Move," He said simply, Unfortunately it wasn't enough to make them do as he said. With a shake of his head a flame burst to life in the mans palm as he moved it to his mouth. With a deep breath the flame burst forward, creating a small path through the people. He dropped his hand and took off, still pulling Yousei along after him as he darted through the empty streets to the village gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:58 pm
"Ack!" exclaimed Idox. As Julianna pulled him after the hooded man, he struggled to regain his balance. After doing so, she shook her off of his sleeve and followed. "Not to be bothersome," he said, panting a bit. "But where the hell are we going?"

(Yeah. Sitting around talking wasn't exactly exciting.)  

Vaginal Buttsex

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:02 pm
"Wherever he is going." She gestured to the strange man. "Since I don't know my way around."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:05 pm
Idox wasn't satisfied. "Can we really trust him?" Idox asked, still running. "He doesn't seem like a foe, but not much like a friend either."  

Vaginal Buttsex

Bunnyhiphophip

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:05 pm
"Do we really have a choice?" She shrugged. "I have no idea where I'm going, and that mob isn't getting less angry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 pm
Marten had begun to swoop around, checking on the group. "I don't think we have a choice." He ghasped as the man shot fire at the crowd. "Especially not now. MOVE!" He gripped a handful of sand from his hair and swooped back toward the crowd. That fire would stop most of them, but if there were any magic users in the crowd or someone brave enough to rally them onward they would still be in trouble. He muttered a spell on the sand and felt it begin to wriggle in his hands. As he dropped the newly conjured earthworms he breathed a second spell. The worms seemed to suddenly begin to expand, growing a large head and fangs. Marten swooped around, leaving what seemed to be a pile of desert cobras on the ground. The worms were still just worms, but the image around them would make for a good second wave of defense. He turned on his wings and felt the left one deflate completely. With a dull crunch, he crashed into the ground breaking one of his wings. He screamed for a second, before ripping it off his back. He muttered, stuffing the shattered wing into a small pouch on his satchel. He would have to put that wing back together later. He set off on foot, breaking into a sprint to catch up with the others and folding his remaining wing tightly against his body to keep from overbalancing.  

Gredar

[Faelan]
Captain

850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:02 pm
Yousei was taken aback by Emille's reaction and watched silently as she disappeared into the apprehensive crowd. Her gaze fell to the sands beneath her feet, and a sigh escaped her. Suddenly, a swarm of angry flies was unleashed upon the villagers, and screams erupted as the infestation forced several of them back into their huts. Yousei ducked to avoid them as they passed overhead, but they seemed uninterested in her. A pleasant melody could now be heard through the shouts and cries... The Elf straightened and scanned the area for the origin of this convenient plague of pests, and found the lyrist of the mysterious melody as well. Both appeared to be the product of newcomers who had crossed paths with them within the last few minutes. Once again, she was dumbstruck as she saw them conversing and strumming pleasantly amidst the chaos and confusion that was wrought upon the quaint, little village. As she attempted to gather her thoughts in this derangement, Yousei suddenly found herself being jerked forward into the crowd of screaming villagers and biting flies, by a mysterious hooded figure.

Karasu immediately got to her feet as she witnessed her master being abducted, and leapt forth to pursue them.

Yousei's eyes widened as she saw flames burst forth from the transient's hand. Immediately, the villagers parted, though few were caught in the blast, and now writhed on the ground in an attempt to douse the flames eating away at their garments.
Yousei dug her heels in the sand as she strived to pull away from him, but she was still weak from their previous ventures, so she merely allowed him to direct her through the riotous crowd...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:45 am
Once outside the village gates, the figure turned back to face the group. He wrapped his arms around Yousei, pressing his lips to hers before stepping back and removing his hood. Miles brushed his hair back and grinned to them all. "Looks like you all got yourselves into some trouble," He laughed a bit, glancing around to them all.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Vaginal Buttsex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:24 am
Idox glared at Miles. "That wasn't ******** FUNNY," he shouted at him. He relaxed, though, knowing that the hooded figure was actually Miles. Idox let out a sigh, and said, "Yeah. We got ourselves into trouble." But tricking us like that, you've got yourself some trouble, too, he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:07 pm
Well, that was certainly interesting. Aeronwy thought as he silently followed the group. I wonder where all these people keep popping up from. he thought, absentmindedly punching a villager that grabbed him.  

Demonix13

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:15 pm
Miles chuckeled, "Temper temper." He glanced from person to person and scratched his head. "Have we got everyone?" He questioned, unsure of who exactly they had in their group at this point in time.  
Archive

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games