Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:01 pm
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
hydra4
The Gothic Rikku
Rikku held on to Ruxia more."please....no more fighting...no more...." Rikku was crying more now.
ruxia looked at her "we need to finish this here and now"
"But....this is to much now...." Rikku looked at the ground.
ruxia glares at rikku for a second and then lets go of kazuki "fine you guys do it then" throws his biggest dagger into the ground
"I just want...all of this fighting to stop...I just cant take it anymore...." Rikku said to Ruxia.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:47 am
Xia looked at the large dagger then looked at the boy. "Do you really need to fight?"she asked, still wanting to know about the boy who seemed to know her.  

The Sphinxyness

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:28 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia looked at the large dagger then looked at the boy. "Do you really need to fight?"she asked, still wanting to know about the boy who seemed to know her.
"he had hurt everyone including me" looks away from everyone "all the others that had fought in this game before they were never returned they were destroyed....all of my friends.....all the people i had grown to know.....all gone"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:06 pm
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
"he had hurt everyone including me" looks away from everyone "all the others that had fought in this game before they were never returned they were destroyed....all of my friends.....all the people i had grown to know.....all gone"
Berry gets up and wraps her arms around Ruxia."Ruxia...." She trys to calm him down even a bit if he is mad or sad.  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:00 pm
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
Berry gets up and wraps her arms around Ruxia."Ruxia...." She trys to calm him down even a bit if he is mad or sad.
sobbing now "all i have left is my brother kiyoshi"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:15 pm
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
She grabs his face and forces it to more of her shoulder and lets him cry but trys to calm him down." I know how it is...I dont have a single family or friend alive anymore in my life. It not fun being alone."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

hydra4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:05 am
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
She grabs his face and forces it to more of her shoulder and lets him cry but trys to calm him down." I know how it is...I dont have a single family or friend alive anymore in my life. It not fun being alone."
((man the others need to poste and ahhhhhh i cant think of anything to poste))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:23 am
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Sphinxyness
((man the others need to poste and ahhhhhh i cant think of anything to poste))
((Rikku told me if that happened she would kill you. Cause you had used that excuse before.))  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:55 pm
Xia looked at him then slowly turned to the floor. "The one group that I used to call family is gone and anyone else that I'm supposed to know I can't remember.." she said in a bit of a sad tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:53 pm
Kazuki: pulls dagger out of foot and drops it to the ground "please spare me"  

hydra4

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:03 pm
hydra4
Berry looks at Ruxia" Please can we?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:06 pm
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
Berry looks at Ruxia" Please can we?"
ruxia: puts his keyblade next to kazuki's neck "if you ever threaten or hurt my friends again...you dont have a prayer"  

hydra4

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:08 pm
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
Rikku looks at Ruxia" Please can we?"
ruxia: puts his keyblade next to kazuki's neck "if you ever threaten or hurt my friends again...you dont have a prayer"
"Thank you Ruxia." Rikku walked to Ruxia and wraped her arms around him and basically almost just fell down.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:10 pm
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
"Thank you Ruxia." Rikku walked to Ruxia and wraped her arms around him and basically almost just fell down.
ruxia just hugged her back "are you okay now"  

hydra4

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:13 pm
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
The Neko Kairi
hydra4
ruxia just hugged her back "are you okay now"
"Im just really weak right now still. I have almost no energy left." She had her eyes closed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff