Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The War Of Hearts (Read the First Post! Updated!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you choose?
  Path of Light
  Path of Darkness
  Path of Twilight
  Path to Dawn
View Results

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:27 pm
Fear Richy if u dare
Richy looked at the door, he grabbed the key card, and slotted it into the hole, "Done........."

where the door once was a portal of light appeared leading to the next room

"well lets go" he said his arm around namine's waist and the three walked through the door.

((im waiting for a reply from the group that are with saix, marluxia, laxeus, and Xack))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:04 pm
Xia listened intentively. Aw, so they weren't really going to overthrow anybody it seemed. She gave a sigh of relief. "I guess we're gathering heartless to hunt someone down." she said, trying to remember the plan that was bestowed upon her.  

The Sphinxyness

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:11 pm
NaminĂ© nodded, walking forward with Seraph. The strong dark powers coming from inside weren't helping anything, though.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 4:50 pm
Kazen groaned. "Gathering... dammit." He sighed. "Oh well. If I must." he looked around. "Although it seems you've gotten the ones around here."  

Overlord of Night- Shadow

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:55 pm
(Roxas)

"Guess, so," said Roxas," thanks to Xia's abilities ^^. i guess catching these heartless won't be so hard after all!! I wonder how the other guys are doing?"

"Well, we may be able to catch them, but where are we gonna put them," said Axel to Roxas then turned to Xia, "You don't suppose you can stay that way forever, can you?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sora)

The ship came down into the colorless town. It wasn't hard to see all the heartless and nobodies sprinting around, but there was another enemy linguring about. The brokens. Sora and his group had not seen them before so it was a bit shocking to see the odd creepy looking creatures devouring heartless and nobodies alike.

"Wha-what are those things!!" Shivered Sora as he glared out the window again.

"Those must be the broken," said mickey.

"They're eating the heartless and nobodies," replied Riku shocked.

Sora cringed, "That's disgusting!!!"

"Why are they doing that?" asked Kairi.

"Well, I'm not entirely sure at the moment, but we'll probably find out eventually."

Sora looked like he was about to throw up, then said, "I don't think I want to know!!!"

"Well, guys, we better get a move on, those nobodies aren't gonna catch them selves you know." stated Mickey.

Sora felt reluctant to go, now that he saw what was happening out side, "We have to go... out there..." he cwhined and cringed.

"Yes," said Riku as he started to push Sora to the door, "WE have to go out there."

"Remember," said Kairi, "Its for Seraph!!"

Goofy spoke uo cheerfully, "Don't worry Sora, you got us here to back you up!!"

Donald decided to add, "Yeah, there's no need to be scared!!"

Sora eyed donald dully, then replied, "I'm not scared!!"

"Good," said Kairi as she helped Riku push him to the door, "hehe, then you're not gonna have a problem getting those Nobodies."

"N-No, I can do it, its not like I haven't come up against them before. Yeah, I can do this."

"Ok," said Mickey, "lets get us some nobodies!! Come on every one." Mickey went rushing out the door into the herd of enemies and the other's followed after.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:08 am
Richy followed every one through the portal, "I wonder..............." he muttered...............  

XGamerRichy

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:11 am
The Broken of them and looked toward the with deadly looks........or at least what it seemed. They gathered claw fulls of nobodies and heartless and left letting them do as they please. It was the notion when they rather eat at the moment then fight or either they weren't ordered to do anything to them when they showed up but never the less it was a bit...........odd.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:41 am
Tokyoanimefan
Naminé nodded, walking forward with Seraph. The strong dark powers coming from inside weren't helping anything, though.

in the next room a gain heartless appeared. this heartless was about 15 feet tall and strong looking it had two heads and the body...of a dog  

[PC] Chaos

XGamerRichy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:36 pm
Richy looked at the heartless, he revealed his sword, "Drachir, slay this beast!" he yelled, leaping at it, "For OHANA!!!!!"

Richy began slashing at the beast, but it grabbed his sword, holding Richy dangling, still clinging onto it. The beast lunged its free paw into Richy's heart, a glow came from within Richy's body, as it began to transform.

His hands and feet grew claws, horns grew out of his head, his eyes turned red. A tail sprouted with a flame on it. Wings pushed their way out of his back, his tongue became forked and his teeth sharpened to a point. His skin turned a dark shadowy purple, and his clothes became black.
"Darknesssssssssssssssssss............." the creature said, "Hasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss taken meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

The beast flung the heartless Richy to the floor. The Heartless Richy flew into the air, rapidly attacking the creature, claws began to tear heartless flesh, and a flame set the dog heartless alight............  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:46 pm
*****Meanwhile in a not so far away room*****

A nobody walked the empty hallways of Castle Oblivion. "Why did I become this?" he asked himself. "My heart in a stupid pendant, Excalibur, Gwee? What should I do?"

Two dragons appeared at his side, "Find that heartless, join with it, you'll know by instinct, the fact is, your heart controls you now.........." they said in unison......

"But where is my heartless?"

"In a room with Seraph and Namine, now, go get it, we're always here for you, Draxhirc........." Gwee said.

Draxhirc laughed, "Okay, Iku Ze!"  

XGamerRichy

Sorasnobodyroxas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:24 pm
Marluxia walk through out the halls of castle oblivion wondering where everyone is.
"Where is everyone" he thought to him self for a minute  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 2:03 pm
Xia smiled. "Oh trust me, my vines can hold them for a long time as long as they don't like set them on fire or chew their way out.." she said with a laugh as if to say that would never happen. "So, after we get them rounded up where we go next?" she asked.  

The Sphinxyness

[PC] Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:04 pm
roxassorasnobody
Marluxia walk through out the halls of castle oblivion wondering where everyone is.
"Where is everyone" he thought to him self for a minute

[[please read the previous pages so you know that marluxia is currently in another location]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:16 pm
"Um..." NaminĂ© watched the scene unfold in front of her, thinking. "What in the world...?" She felt more auras nearby. "Brokens?" she asked herself. Gently moving Seraph's arm, she looked into another part of the room quietly, avoiding the fight. Sure enough, the strange creatures that had originally taken and copied her drawing book were roaming around. "Uh oh," she said as they caught sight of her. She now had enough strength saved up to fight, so she got ready to assume stance.  

Countess Valentine

Overlord of Night- Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:06 pm
Kazen looked around. "Well, I wouldn't know," he replied. "But, I can help catch the heartless too." He concentrated on a nearby Heartless, and raised his hand. The Heartless was flash-frozen in a block of ice. "See? I can do that."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games