Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 pm

kasukano saw Kashensu. the small lighting ball vanish. he then got up, dusted him self off, and walk over to the others. "yo Kashensu-senpai. what are you doing here?" he asked.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:06 pm

*brile enters the field*

hey Kashensu can you train me

i need some raiton and katon training

can you help me out?

brileone

iZann

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:07 pm

((Why not get Kashensu to teach you? the war isn't until the 20th, and since he's your brother it should be fine...))

Zann watched Rahenno with a constant frown on his face, carefully observing his movements. He raised his right hand and started to gather chakra around it, and it started spinning quite slowly. More...it needs to spin more!
He tried again with more spin to the ball. A ball started to form around his hand, though it was still half the size of Rahenno's. More chakra!!
He put more chakra into the ball, and it slowly grew to the size of Rahenno's ball. He slammed his hand onto the ground, and a small hole appeared.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:20 pm

"So, you've chosen your elements already?" Zann looked up and saw Brile.
"That's good, lightning and fire. 2 strong elements that have a good offense."

Zann tried the fuuton renkuudan again, with twice as much chakra as before and more spinning. He started to sweat as he concentrated,
"Fuuton Renkuudan"
A ball the size of a tennis ball formed around Zann's hand, spinning rapidly. He slammed his hand into the ground, creating a small crater 50cm in radius. It still isn't as big as Rahenno's...
He put in even more chakra than before, and the airball covered his whole hand, spinning so fast that it was a blur. That should be enough... He smashed his hand into the ground, and a large crater 1 meter in radius and depth appeared beneath his hand. That's it! I've done it!

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:24 pm

"Well you two must first learn a basic technique used to help you resist the power of the raiton jutsu you will use later on in life, as you may know raiton is the most dangerous jutsu to wield due to the unpredictability to bu used properly. The technique is known as Teikou no kuntou, electrical resistance training" With that he formed a single handsign and electrical energy surrounded him, causing him no pain because he was a master of the jutsu, but he knew the students would feel a good deal of pain on there first few attempts, but they would thank him later.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 pm

Zann observed quietly as Kashensu (did I spell it right?) demonstrated the technique. Resistant to electricity...sounds good.
"So, sensei, what do I have to do to learn it?"

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:27 pm

so sensei

what should i practice
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:29 pm

I wonder if I'll be able to become a genin before the war...if I train hard, even harder everyday, will I be able to become a chuunin?

((italics is thoughts))

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:30 pm

((did you not read the post or do i need to spell it out for you, just look at wasukens post))
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:31 pm

kasukano did one hand sigh. he then made a wall of lighting that consume his whole body. "what....! my body.....feels like i got hit by a hundred lighting bolts...." he said, standing on one knee. "how long...will this last" he asked, trying to resist the pain.

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 pm

(i did this training a long time ago i'm genin)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:41 pm

((Truggul--er, were you talking to me...?))

Zann closed his eyes and made the "ram" handseal, spreading lightning chakra throughout his body. He felt as though he was pricked with a hundred needles, and he closed his eyes, blocking out the pain and not making a sound. This...is nothing!

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:42 pm

'Very good, now i want you guys to practice, even you Brile, that a few more times, we will then move on to basic jutsu, Genin level, and one Chuunin level, but only if i think you are ready and trustworthy' Kashensu sat and waited for them to train a little more, and was ready to show them the next jutsu. he them concentrated on the style in which they preformed them.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:46 pm

"Ok sensei." Zann said calmly, not showing any signs of pain when inside he was struggling not to scream out. He kept his composure, and his whole body began to sparkle with electricity as he focused his chakra.

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:47 pm

ok sensei

*brile then began spreading lightning chakra throw his body*

thinks - i wonder when he will teach me fire
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games