Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

J. D. Klein

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 6:53 pm
Hi, I'm J.D. Klein, I've been on Gaia for around 3 years now, over different accounts(who hasn't? .. Nevermind. Don't answer that.)

I'm 19, which means I'm in college. I take English Literature, but might end up becoming a flight pilot. My real name's Dante. I like playing video games, which must have stemmed to my inconceivable need to roleplay(which explains why I took English Literature in the first place). I used to be all over the place, but now I'm just usually in the Roleplay threads (Barton Town/ The Gaian Neighborhood) or in the Gaian United Army Thread. (I'm hoping that wasn't considered Advertising rofl

If I won, I'd first donate to my girlfriend, and then possibly use it for my quest, or donate to other people. I know I sound like I'm fake right now.. But whatever. Think what you want 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:01 pm
Hi people my name is Nikki and I live in Canada eh!? Im 17 years old and almost finished high school! after high school Im going to go in to acting and try to become a stage actor at first and then get into the big lights and cameras! I first got on to gaia about the summer of two years ago then left last year during the fall. I joined back up again because I really had nothing else to do on the computer and I was like "what the heck!". Anywho Im back again and I didnt start off to bad...then I just started going down hill on gaia so I picked my self back up and started to make a dream avi that I might do one day! Right now Im questing for wings and Im almost there yeah!! Well thats it I guess...dont mind my spelling if anything is wrong...not so good at that

Thanks!

Lucifers Rosiel

ShadoW PixiE16

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:04 pm
Hello, My name is Alicia,gaia name Shadow Pixie16. I've been on gaia for i guess almost 3 years... 2-3 or so. Still in high skool, becoming a senior in the next year, i'm 17. Not sure what i want to be but i enjoy cooking, animals, and photography. I havea boyfriend i've been with for a year and i love him so much, he also has an account on gaia. If i won a million gold.. i would use some to buy a few items and also save some and keep working to earn more.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:07 pm
well im 12 i live in p.r and came in to gaia long time ago and i dont have a job obyosly and i dont have anything to say i think well im realy not soposed to say much about my self i think i sed to much alreadybut i do whith the gold if i win the gold then i had to say buy some thing im saving to buy and help a friend whth there dream avi  

dragonic1

High-functioning Noob

stv_s

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:27 pm
Hi, I love sports.  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:39 pm
I'm Aya. That's not my real name, but my nickname/alias. I'm seventeen, and I'll be 18 in a little less than two months. (I feel so old!)
I am an anime fan, though not indiscriminately. SasuNaru is my OTP. (I could write you an essay on cannon evidence on how incredibly gay Sasuke is. Seriously, he even SITS gay. Liek OMG. If Kishimoto came out and said, "By the way, Sasuke's gay and in hopelessly love with Naruto," I would not be any more sure than I am now, it is just that obvious.) I also like video games. I have no life.
I am... eccentric. Woo. That's a... nice way of putting it.
Anyway, just read my journal if you wanna get a feel for my personality. I guess. Like...yeah. I don't really care. I'm hungry. Have I eaten anything today...? (I might mention that I have a horrible memory.) I want... ice cream. And Kotor. But not to eat... you don't eat Kotor... Well, I suppose you COULD... and then have teensy little Sith lords fighting their way out of your stomach... What do you suppose lightsabers would taste like...?
Yeah, I think I'm hungry. And rambling. Ta.  

Ookami Aya

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:44 pm
Hopefully, most of you guys will stick stickaround and char within the guild!

Welcome to the MADG.

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:46 pm
im shaggy or chris ive been on gaia for 2 years not on this account though. I am an excahnger and a vendor. I have a small guild but I want it to grow the link is in my sig. I donate alot so be on the look out. xd  

shaggy1718

~Cja77~

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 7:59 pm
ok i found it.....sorry for awhile ago....well anyways im christian...turning 14....i cant really say any other personal info about me online but i like gaiaonline......ive started in oct 2006....ever since ive been collecting items in gaia and making new friends.....im questing for a demonic pitchfork....i donate to my friends who have been there with me ever since i started....and that's it.....cyah around people  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 9:39 pm
Hi I'm aynud! But you can call me Ay. Let's see, I have been a member since '05 and I love this place! Without Gaia, I would like die. Umm, I love to chat with people. I'm always happy! And umm, I WANT AVI ART! Lol. I'm not that brilliant, but yeah ;D

Oh and I will be 17 years old in July! -hint hint-  

aynud

Rebbyy

7,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 3:05 am
Hey, I'm Rebel_sheep, I go by many nicknames, so, as long as I know you're talking to me, I don't mind what you call me ^^

I've recently left High School and am currently awaiting September, when I go to University!

Umm, i've been on Gaia for over 2 and a half years now, and have barely gone a day without logging in ^^ apart from holidays and stuff =] I have my set hangouts...and I love them ^^ I'm a moderator in the best charity ever <333

I'm questing for the Devil Tail, but, i'm gonna take it in Mini quests ^^ Right now I'm striving to get 1million in Pure gold by New Year or 1.5mil in Gold+Items ^^ woot!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:28 am
Well, there's not really that much to tell.
My name is Melanie, but some people call me melly. I'm into art, and of course, music.

I've probably been on gaia for about three years now(with different accounts).
I don't really like to full-on "quest" for items on gaia, I just take it a step or two at a time.
But I want too many items, so that might be hard.

When I'm finished with all of school including college, I would like to be an actress or a singer(or both), and if those don't work out,
I would love to be a teacher(I love little kids!).

BellaSpettro

Skyblue

Tipsy Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:26 am
I am known as Skibs to my friends because of a name I use other than my username which is totally unoriginal.

I am 17 and my profile lies about my location. I do want to go back to Aussie though D<

Been on Gaia too long for my own good. I have no clue why I'm still here or what I'm here for. Being randomly bored.

Should really start vending before my holiday is over >33 and stop rambling. -runs-

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 10:49 am
Name:slingblade1228 or sling
im 15 live in Georgia. State not country.
been on gaia over a year.
And summer vacation is finally here for me.yay  

slingblade1228

Young Master Aibiki

Charming Cultist

33,900 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 11:17 am
Hello, I am Aibiki. In reality I am a female, but online i prefer to be yaoi boy aibiki. Anyways, I have been playing gaia for over a year, this is my second acc out of boredom. I love Rping, playing video games, drawing and just wandering Gaia aimlessly.

I will be 17 in October ^^, I live in N. Georgia, an hour and a half from Atlanta.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games