Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:55 pm
And have it become a Dead or Alive clone? Eventhough I like DoA, no thanks. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm
Well, it's better than big ol' lobster crushing hands.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:11 pm
Speaking of Chun-Li, did you hear they're making another movie? The original live-action movie was bad, but good in a campy way. I think The Legend of Chun-Li is going to completely suck. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm
Well, if nothing else, I'll see it for Kristin Kreuk. Dayumn.
But to be honest, I thought the original street fighter movie was cool. I mean, I think the Street Fighter aspect made people blind to what it was. If the movie had no connection to street fighter, it would've been much better, because it had some interesting themes and plot decisions. Plus it had Van Damme, and he rules.

But the one movie I'm REALLY looking forward to is Dragonball.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:19 pm
You're...kidding...right? gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 pm
Not at all. Despite how ridiculous the idea was, I think I'm gonna love the hell out of it.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:35 pm
Well I watched the live-action DoA and expected it to be a pile of s**t, but it was surprisingly decent.

But, my hopes aren't up for Dragonball.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:46 pm
I still have to see DOA.
But I dunno, despite the mass skepticism, I'm excited as hell for Dragonball. As long as it's not boring or pretentious, I can enjoy it. And I'm positive that it will be neither.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:58 pm
If I ever watch it, it won't be in the theater. It's good to know there are ways to watch a movie that will only cost you your time if they're bad. pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:47 pm
I'll be watching it at the theatre as soon as it comes out! Possibly even the very first showing.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vankala

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 am
I've seen the trailer for the new DB movie, and it just doesn't look good at all to me. Even my bf, who loves Dragonball, was disappointed when we watched the trailer.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:23 am
What could you possibly have expected?  

Biohazard EXTREME

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:10 am
Bio, I think other people are upset and you aren't because unlike you, other people don't like to see their franchise turn into a movie were the director and producers turn it into a their own personal fan fantasy, like Paul W.S. Anderson did with RE. Now, the Resident Evil movies do kick a**, but I think Dragon Ball is going to suck a**. Major a**.

And when you ask what could you have possibly expected, we wanted the answer to be not this crap.

Also, the original "Street Fighter" movie is the coolest thing on the face of the planet!!! You're talking about the Sonny Chiba one, right? xd  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:11 am
have you seen what a b*****d child they have turned it into though? it looks like the OC featuring DB characters. I'm gonna see it just for the laughs.

also, for all you curious guys and gals i'll give a short overview of Onechambra: Bikini Zombieslayers....it sux to say the least. I know i shouldn't have expected much but i thought if they at least gave me a half-assed story with one-liners i could be midly entertained as long as i got to kill zombies....no. They give you a written storyline that i couldn't understand (unless there are games that connect to this one but i didn't bother researching) with a japanese chick saying the written story in the background (because apparently zombie nerds get off on japanese voice overs).

there are no bosses, just more and more zombies. they stick you in different locations with no real reason for being there. you're supposedly going to protect your sister but somehow i ended up going through random locations including the one that we should NEVER go to during a zombie outbreak and yet we always end up at...a hospital.

in the end, i was pissed off and my arms were tired from doing the repetitive swinging motion, i couldn't pull off the "cool combos" anyhow. i wasted my free rental at blockbuster lol.  

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games