Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:29 pm

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:31 pm

Lifeless-Fox
Aww..

LF=Sick=Dildoes.

Chromatic Blur

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:39 pm

If I told someone I was sick, they would just laugh at me...
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:42 pm

I don't get sick..

..Ever.
Immune system of a god.

Chromatic Blur

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 pm

I'm really badly sick.
I think.
D:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:44 pm

Lifeless-Fox
I'm really badly sick.
I think.
D:
Gimme some of your sick so I can take a day off.

Chromatic Blur

Rogue Ravel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:56 pm

Nice one on DG, Chromatic.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:02 pm

Ravel... stare

Slave of Sithis

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:05 pm

*drama*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:06 pm

What? Huh? Pft, as if you ever say anything anyways. You're pathetic. How the hell can you mess up on a personality quiz?

Rogue Ravel

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:06 pm

that was funny..but I still lost... sad
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 3:28 am

I kind of think that senseless length is more or less the epitome of a great mind. After all, a long winded speech may put most common people to sleep, but that only brings out the people who actually have an interest and shows who you want to pull aside and talk to a the end of a presentation. As far as making this long, the easiest way to do it would be a rant. After all, this is the Nintendo Cult where anything Nintendo is excepted. In fact, to really make sure I am posting this where it belongs, I might even include a list of all the games I have. After all, what would be more spam than that, and they do want us to give long replies (easily interpreted into long-winded replies). Before I begin, I just want to point out that most of my normal replies tend to grow faster than this is growing. Also, if someone does actually read this I would like them to let me know. That way it would not be senseless spam, which I really don't care about anyway because this is the spam can and this is spam. To start off my list of games, I will go with what I have available now and then go back toward the original games. Now, for my DS, I have Pokemon Diamond, Yugioh World Championship 2007, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, Brain Age, Kirby: Squeak Squad, Super Mario 64 DS, and Mario Kart DS. For my Gameboy Advance I have Zelda II: The Adventures of Link, Yugioh: Worldwide Edition, Pokemon Emerald, Metroid Fusion, Classic Metroid, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap, Yugioh: The Sacred Cards, Super Mario Brothers 3, Super Mario World, Super Mario Advance (Super Mario Brothers 2), and Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku. For my Gamboy Color, I have Pokemon Gold, Pokemon Silver, Dragon Warrior I & II, Dragon Warrior III, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening, Worms Armageddon, Yugioh: Dark Duel Stories, Pokemon Trading Card Game, Harry Potter, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of seasons, and The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages. Everything else is off the top of my head. For my Game Cube, I have The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, The Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess, Pokemon Colosseum, Super Smash Brothers Melee, The Sonic Collection, Super Mario Sunshine, and Mario Party 4. For my Nintendo 64, I have Super Mario 64, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Superman 64, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Banjo Kazooie, Perfect Dark, Dr. Mario 64, Tetrisphere, The New Tetris, and Yoshi's Story. For my NES (which I haven't seen since we moved here two years ago) I have Dr. Mario, Dance Aerobics, Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Duck Tales, Yo! Noid, Godzilla, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Arcade Game, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project, Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet, Super Mario Bros. 2, Super Mario Bros. 3, Sky Shark, Mega Man 5, Willow, The Legend of Zelda, Zelda II: The Adventures of Link, Metroid, Bubble Bobble, and Kirby's Adventure. That is pretty much my entire collection and is one hundred percent spam. There are only a few minor games I have missed, but that really doesn't matter anyway. If there is someone who wants to compare this list with what they have, it would be totally awesome, but spam really needs no reply anyway. As a final side note, I made it a single block to make it seem less appealing and see who actually reads through a huge block on the 5801st page.

Dlittle85

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:12 am

You b*****d, I actually read that! scream
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:17 am

lol school

[-Stefan-]

Seaphron

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:05 am

~looks around~
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 5804 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games