Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:35 pm
Kiwi Cow
I'm sure diss told you I want to quit gaia and move on.

Yes, Zack. BECAUSE I CARE!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:36 pm
Sugrie
Whoa. Why was timmy pink for a minute? eek

Because I changed my avi, then decided I hated it, so I changed it back to the fairy/ballerina...

*watching the Nutcracker* ninja

x3 thisismysn x3

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:37 pm
. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:38 pm
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

I tend to think of things at a molecular level, so I don't see many things as 'living' and 'inanimate', etc.

Your body is simply an assortment of molecules that interact with each other to create an animate being that can fend and think for itself. Relatively, since I tend to think on such a small scale (building itself to a larger scale) I don't see any reason why its such an issue when death comes into play (for any reason).

So honestly, im sorry that you don't see/think the way I do, but I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut for a while (until stuff blows over).

~leaves/lurks for a while~

User Image

Other people don't see it like that when they care about the person. It's the butterfly effect.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:38 pm
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

I tend to think of things at a molecular level, so I don't see many things as 'living' and 'inanimate', etc.

Your body is simply an assortment of molecules that interact with each other to create an animate being that can fend and think for itself. Relatively, since I tend to think on such a small scale (building itself to a larger scale) I don't see any reason why its such an issue when death comes into play (for any reason).

So honestly, im sorry that you don't see/think the way I do, but I guess I'll just keep my mouth shut for a while (until stuff blows over).

User Image

Hi. Welcome to the concept of humanity. Where we have morals and ethics and spiritual beliefs and all that good stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:39 pm
MY b day is in 2 days O: ^_^  

Kiwi Cow

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:40 pm
Kiwi Cow
MY b day is in 2 days O: ^_^

Then why would you kill yourself? Why?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:43 pm
Sugrie
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

User Image

Hi. Welcome to the concept of humanity. Where we have morals and ethics and spiritual beliefs and all that good stuff.
User Image

I do, they're just not the same as yours. and no, I have no plans of bashing anyone else's ideas or anything similar. I simply asked a question that follows my beliefs and explained why I think the way I do. But thanks for the welcome n.n

User Image

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Sugrie

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:44 pm
[Sonic Offline]
Sugrie
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

User Image

User Image

I do, they're just not the same as yours. and no, I have no plans of bashing anyone else's ideas or anything similar. I simply asked a question that follows my beliefs and explained why I think the way I do. But thanks for the welcome n.n

User Image

Hehehe. No problem. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:45 pm
[Sonic Offline]
Sugrie
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

I have no religious beliefs, but I know people have feelings.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:49 pm
Ugh...I need to get to bed before a birthday party tomorrow... Thank you for helping. Night.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:49 pm
Living Disappointments
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

User Image

Other people don't see it like that when they care about the person. It's the butterfly effect.
User Image

I never said they didn't. As I said in response to Surgie (which you promptly replied to, I see) all I did was ask a question that follows my beliefs. I understand that you're concerned and all, people do that, and im sorry I managed to (apparently, may be wrong. Text doesn't translate well) make you mad and question what I had to say and possibly make you question why I haven't killed myself yet (you wouldn't be the first, trust me) .

~off topic comment~
I totally broke my vow to not post xD

User Image

Sonic Offline

Dedicated Man-Lover

10,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:52 pm
[Sonic Offline]
Living Disappointments
[Sonic Offline]
User Image

User Image

User Image

I never said they didn't. As I said in response to Surgie (which you promptly replied to, I see) all I did was ask a question that follows my beliefs. I understand that you're concerned and all, people do that, and im sorry I managed to (apparently, may be wrong. Text doesn't translate well) make you mad and question what I had to say and possibly make you question why I haven't killed myself yet (you wouldn't be the first, trust me) .

~off topic comment~
I totally broke my vow to not post xD

User Image

I'm not mad. It's just my friend killed herself last week and this is way more than I can handle right now. Everyone's dying. Now I need to go to bed before I pass out. Good night.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:53 pm
Everyone needs to calm down please.  

x3 thisismysn x3

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:54 pm
I'm thoroughly confused. o.o;;  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5805 5806 5807 5808 5809 5810 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games