Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:46 pm

And i figured out its true potential AFTER i gave it to sen. xd
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:48 pm

I still want to kill the rpc he had that had it.

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:49 pm

And i wanna bring jake back with endo tensai, but i guess he has no more remai......wait....nvm, i remember where they are now.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:55 pm

And the wait begins again...I think I'll go start my HV kekkai genkai request stuff now.

Etheral Chaos

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:43 am

OMG I HATE DBQs...
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:47 am

Etheral Chaos
And the wait begins again...I think I'll go start my HV kekkai genkai request stuff now.

I'm Uchiha with Genshou lol

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:56 am

You should see some of the christmas cards i've sent in gaia lol
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 am

I need to find a village and someone to teach me genjutsu...

Etheral Chaos

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:11 am

Etheral Chaos
Really??? I'm more of a genjutsu person sooo when it comes to ninjutsu and other things as far as rping goes I'm not all that great. But I guess maybe I'm a bit more rounded than I thought. THANK YOU biggrin

BTW do any of you play Ultimate Ninja Storm 2? If so who's your fav? Because I love TOBI!!

Look at my avatar.

Your question has been answered.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 am

Etheral Chaos
I need to find a village and someone to teach me genjutsu...

I don't know much but I could help... I'm a chuunin but Kumogakure is closed to new profiles.

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 am

I'm trying to join a pretty good village, I guess I'll go to Kusa because since I have the Sanbi I wanted to go to the mist but like its super inactive sooo I'm going to grass.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:19 am

Etheral Chaos
I'm trying to join a pretty good village, I guess I'll go to Kusa because since I have the Sanbi I wanted to go to the mist but like its super inactive sooo I'm going to grass.

Might wanna hold back on the RP I think there is going to be a battle there

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Etheral Chaos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 am

So I've read
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 am

The reason that the village is so inactive is because people like you look at it like that and are turned away. Maybe if you went there, and HELPED make it active, than the village would be less inactive, and more activity would be brought to it, no?

I think a limit should be put for shinobi in each village. At first we'd put it to 10 so that people are kicked out and forced to even everything out. Then remove the caps, but if it goes out of control again, lock the village down for new members.

Zombie Swagger

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:17 am

Bipolar Phoenix
The reason that the village is so inactive is because people like you look at it like that and are turned away. Maybe if you went there, and HELPED make it active, than the village would be less inactive, and more activity would be brought to it, no?

I think a limit should be put for shinobi in each village. At first we'd put it to 10 so that people are kicked out and forced to even everything out. Then remove the caps, but if it goes out of control again, lock the village down for new members.

I tried to join Mist at one point but the inactivity was so bad... I waited like 2 weeks then deleted my posts and shipped off
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games