Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vankala

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:35 pm
And keeps people from wanting to play it... sad  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:38 pm
Vankala
And keeps people from wanting to play it... sad

Exhibit A: http://www.demon-sushi.com/warning/index2.html  

Biohazard EXTREME

Revy_TwoGun

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:42 pm
I would like to play Silent Hill HomeComing it looks scaring.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:31 pm
The thrill of WoW over the thrill of sex? Somebody has unattractive dwarf issues...

WoW doesn't give gamers a bad name, GTA does. My dad once claimed that today's games are pointless and stupid (When he saw me playing it, a few years back), and I apologized to him, telling him that I was sorry all he had to play when he was young was pong...  

King of Paradise

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:37 pm
Thee Stranger
If you want your mom to remember you exist...?

Yes.
There was actually a time when she would forget to take me to school or make dinner because of that ffffing game.
I got a six on my FCAT Writes, and a five on the lit portion of it.
I tried telling her and she was like "Oh. cool."

And ten minutes later she's all like "HOLY s**t BRANDON YOU KILLED THAT BOSS WITH ONLY SIXTEEN PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY THAT IS AMAZING."

She's gotten slightly better since my brother went to Tennessee, but not much. neutral  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:25 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... When did I ever say Street Fighter didn't matter? I just said it's not the best fighting series out there.

Yeah, you did dude. Go back to Pg. 582

NotteRequiem
Well, having never played AitD....

TheeStranger, I'm in love with your Nemesis avatar... can I steal it and put it in my avatar thread? heart

I've played AitD 1, 2, and 3. I could go into my whole AitD spiel, but I'm not gonna. Unless someone requests me to.

And don't talk about sex. I haven't gotten laid since last July. crying I'M AN ATTRACTIVE MAN, DAMMIT!!! scream

And oh, you're in love with my Nemesis avatar, are you? I'll have you know I look just like this in real life. Seriously. So what are you doin' later? wink Haha, that wasn't funny. Anyway, thanks. Of course you can. 3nodding

Vankala
I play WoW but I don't understand how obsessed people get over it. I think those people had some issues before they even got their hands on the game. I love WoW and I play it frequently but I don't let it take over my life. talk2hand

Suuurrrrreee, that's what all WoW-obsessed people say. Like my sister's fiancee. He says that s**t all the time, yet he always saying this while playing the game, and when he isn't playing, all he talks about is the damn game. MMORPG's are not fun to me. They're boring. It's just running around, mindlessly killing s**t and doing a few quests. Then you can't do any more quests until you build your dude to a certain level. So you just gotta go out and farm, killing more and more s**t to build your level, so that you can finally do a frikkin' quest... which entails killing more s**t. And it never ends. *YAWN*

Stranger to Paradise
The thrill of WoW over the thrill of sex? Somebody has unattractive dwarf issues...

It's really not an uncommon thing, especially with WoW. Dudes ignore their wives or girlfriends advances in favor of the damn game, and I can't for the life of me understand it. I don't give a s**t what game it is, if I'm being offered sex, the game is going off. Period.

VlCKERS
Yes.
There was actually a time when she would forget to take me to school or make dinner because of that ffffing game.

And ten minutes later she's all like "HOLY s**t BRANDON YOU KILLED THAT BOSS WITH ONLY SIXTEEN PEOPLE IN YOUR PARTY THAT IS AMAZING."

She's gotten slightly better since my brother went to Tennessee, but not much. neutral

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. sad If it makes you feel any better, my dad ended up beating the s**t out of me one time over a debate I was having with him about whether Crash Bandicoot was more 3D than Fade to Black. During the debate, he just suddenly threw a glass coffee pot at me, and then he threw me out of my chair and started slapping me and throwing me around the room. Then he lifted me up by the hair of my head and threw me back into the chair, and slapped a piece of notebook paper on the kitchen table in front of me and started screaming, "YOU DRAW ME A PICTURE OF A 3D ENVIRONMENT!!!" So I'm trying to draw this picture, but my eyes were all blurry and watery, and I started tearing on the frikkin' paper. It was pretty funny.

He accidentally chopped his middle finger off last week, by the way.  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:45 pm
Stranger to Paradise

It's really not an uncommon thing, especially with WoW. Dudes ignore their wives or girlfriends advances in favor of the damn game, and I can't for the life of me understand it. I don't give a s**t what game it is, if I'm being offered sex, the game is going off. Period.

Exactly ha ha.

VlCKERS
Yes.

Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. sad If it makes you feel any better, my dad ended up beating the s**t out of me one time over a debate I was having with him about whether Crash Bandicoot was more 3D than Fade to Black. During the debate, he just suddenly threw a glass coffee pot at me, and then he threw me out of my chair and started slapping me and throwing me around the room. Then he lifted me up by the hair of my head and threw me back into the chair, and slapped a piece of notebook paper on the kitchen table in front of me and started screaming, "YOU DRAW ME A PICTURE OF A 3D ENVIRONMENT!!!" So I'm trying to draw this picture, but my eyes were all blurry and watery, and I started tearing on the frikkin' paper. It was pretty funny.

He accidentally chopped his middle finger off last week, by the way.

eek at both the hilarious beating and the middle finger being chopped off.

[EDIT] @Bio: Dude, I just watched the final movie in the Feast trilogy, and I strongly suggest you watch this series if you're looking for a good time. There's plenty of light hearted scares and laughs abound (Well, the comedy is more of a darker tone...), and lots of lots of gross out factors. Not for the weak stomached, and this time I mean it: There's a scene where a monster craps out a human head, and you get full coverage of it. There's also monster rape goin' on in all three movies, as well as lots of s**t being tossed around ha ha. Watch 'em!

I haven't actually watched Splinter, so let me check it out before I give my full recommendation.

Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer is something I still suggest you see, especially for Robert Englund's delicious part in the flick.

Don't watch the Mother of Tears. I absolutely hated it. I only recommended it to you because it is indeed truly scary, but it's nothing in comparison to his two horror masterpieces before it: Watch Suspiria and Inferno if you're really looking to watch something genuinely scary and a work of art at the same time. Warning: Suspiria has what's considered to be one of the most brutal murder scenes in any movie ever. And then afterwords, you can watch The Mother of Tears to cast your own judgment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:11 pm
lol, Suspiria. xd  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:27 pm
Do you like it?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:01 am
Yeah, I like it. A lot of the effects are dated, though (those eyes xD). I'm not knocking it for that, since it came out in the 70s, I think. I saw it just recently. About a year ago. I like the music too.

I'll tell you the worst horror movie I've ever seen: SKIN DEEP

And one of the funniest: MONSTURD  

Thee Stranger

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:49 am
Thee Stranger

I've played AitD 1, 2, and 3. I could go into my whole AitD spiel, but I'm not gonna. Unless someone requests me to.

And don't talk about sex. I haven't gotten laid since last July. crying I'M AN ATTRACTIVE MAN, DAMMIT!!! scream

And oh, you're in love with my Nemesis avatar, are you? I'll have you know I look just like this in real life. Seriously. So what are you doin' later? wink Haha, that wasn't funny. Anyway, thanks. Of course you can. 3nodding

Maybe someday I'll pick those up. But I sadly have too many games in line to play right now (SH4, SH1, MGS 1-3....). crying

It's alright. Prior to Valentines day, I hadn't gotten laid for nearly 2 years. It's worth the wait, I toootally promise you. heart

Thanks! I will certainly snag that Nemmy avatar...

Oooooh.. What am I doing later? Well, if it involves Tentacles, a machete and handcuffs... you know what to do.

rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:12 am
NotteRequiem
Oooooh.. What am I doing later? Well, if it involves Tentacles, a machete and handcuffs... you know what to do.

eek

sweatdrop You know, come to think of it, I just remembered... I have a... a toenail surgery appointment! Gotta go! *runs*  

Thee Stranger

Vankala

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:29 am
Thee Stranger

Vankala
I play WoW but I don't understand how obsessed people get over it. I think those people had some issues before they even got their hands on the game. I love WoW and I play it frequently but I don't let it take over my life. talk2hand

Suuurrrrreee, that's what all WoW-obsessed people say. Like my sister's fiancee. He says that s**t all the time, yet he always saying this while playing the game, and when he isn't playing, all he talks about is the damn game. MMORPG's are not fun to me. They're boring. It's just running around, mindlessly killing s**t and doing a few quests. Then you can't do any more quests until you build your dude to a certain level. So you just gotta go out and farm, killing more and more s**t to build your level, so that you can finally do a frikkin' quest... which entails killing more s**t. And it never ends. *YAWN*

Well, I'm not your sister's fiance. Don't just assume every WoW player is exactly like your sister's fiance, who doesn't talk about anything but WoW. WoW's great, but I still have a life outside of it, thank you.

Btw, I don't know what MMORPG you've been playing, but in WoW, you don't really run out of quests to do. (But I have played some MMOs where you do, and yea, it does get boring...which makes me lose my interest.)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:33 am
@Thee Stranger: Ha ha ha, you saw Skin Deep too? Do you like the part where the kid is all like "you missed me!" and then he falls apart in two halves! Ha ha, classic!

I saw Suspiria for the first time two years ago, and it scared the s**t outta me...Definitely one of my favs.  

King of Paradise

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:08 am
Thee Stranger
NotteRequiem

eek

sweatdrop You know, come to think of it, I just remembered... I have a... a toenail surgery appointment! Gotta go! *runs*

twisted Hahahaha!

...What... ? I thought it was funny.... crying  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games