Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:41 pm
Kiwi Cow
Living Disappointments
Srta Tap Dance

@Living: O:
Don't be a homophobic
We don't bite... well unless you want to ;D
It would seriously make me sad if you were ;T

and and... I have to go already ;T
Good Night loves
Seeing the guild alive again was very joyful
heart

I'm trying.... I really am. I hate being like my parents.

Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.
O:
I'z Bi ._.
O:

I know, I know. I donno. I guess I'm still weird from when I questioned my sexuality.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:42 pm
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
NekoGod
Living Disappointments
NekoGod
XD
Don't worry Living.
:3
I am too.

Oh good. I've never even been kissed. sweatdrop

sweatdrop
Me neither... I bluff...
XD

**sigh** Stupid movies... Everyone else gets kissed, but NOOOOOO. Not a real 16-year old girl.

I don't really see the big deal. I'm in college and never even had a boyfriend.

Is that by choice?

Yeah. I just never really had any interest in having a relationship. I've got too much other stuff to do. And...I kind of don't want to deal with the drama.  

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:43 pm
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
NekoGod

sweatdrop
Me neither... I bluff...
XD

**sigh** Stupid movies... Everyone else gets kissed, but NOOOOOO. Not a real 16-year old girl.

Is that by choice?

Yeah. I just never really had any interest in having a relationship. I've got too much other stuff to do. And...I kind of don't want to deal with the drama.

Well, mine isn't by choice. It's just so hard for me. I'm unattractive, fat, and live in a city full of shallow people.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:46 pm
CuriousKitty
NekoGod
@STD: D;
I not spoiled! The only time a man TRULY bonds with anything is during his orgasm. That's when bonding hormones are released, so if I see a man, then I'll become bonded to them.
D;
Ew. No thanks. And women bond whenever they are touched. Like. If a girl touched your arm in real life, your body would release bonding hormones.

Seriously?
Seriously. That's why women usually have a harder time with break ups, especially abstinence break ups.
><
Plus I can totally go to my wife and be like, "D: Baby! I want to bond with you! That's how men bond! <3~"
XD
-king of excuses-

Rathmanian

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:49 pm
NekoGod
CuriousKitty
NekoGod
I not spoiled! The only time a man TRULY bonds with anything is during his orgasm. That's when bonding hormones are released, so if I see a man, then I'll become bonded to them.
D;
Ew. No thanks. And women bond whenever they are touched. Like. If a girl touched your arm in real life, your body would release bonding hormones.

Seriously?
Seriously. That's why women usually have a harder time with break ups, especially abstinence break ups.
><
Plus I can totally go to my wife and be like, "D: Baby! I want to bond with you! That's how men bond! <3~"
XD
-king of excuses-

Then what about man whores?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:51 pm
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
NekoGod

sweatdrop
Me neither... I bluff...
XD

Is that by choice?

Well, mine isn't by choice. It's just so hard for me. I'm unattractive, fat, and live in a city full of shallow people.

Well, people are stupid, especially the shallow ones.
Another reason why I didnt' have a boyfriend in highschool was because all the guys in my school were total shallow-minded idiots.  

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Rathmanian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:51 pm
Living Disappointments
NekoGod
CuriousKitty
NekoGod
D;

Seriously?
><
XD
-king of excuses-

Then what about man whores?

D:
Well... Well...
>>;
Iono... But I want my relationship with a woman to be special.
<3~
That's also how a lot of fetishes happen for guys and girls, since girls bond during orgasm too. Like, they play with themselves, and they look down at their feet, and they slowly get a foot fetish.
xP
Now that I've learned you all...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:53 pm
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon

Is that by choice?

Another reason why I didnt' have a boyfriend in highschool was because all the guys in my school were total shallow-minded idiots.

I'd just like the experience... The only time guys have liked me was because they were desperate for sex. Ha. I shoved my being straight-edge in their faces.  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:54 pm
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon

Is that by choice?

I'd just like the experience... The only time guys have liked me was because they were desperate for sex. Ha. I shoved my being straight-edge in their faces.

Well, don't worry. Appearance isn't everything, deary. There are people out there that love people because of their inner beauty.
I probably sound totally corny and whatnot right now, but it is true.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:09 pm
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon

Well, don't worry. Appearance isn't everything, deary. There are people out there that love people because of their inner beauty.

Where can I these guys? xd

Edit:@Everyone: I need to get going to bed. Love you all! Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow! 4laugh heart  

Living Disappointments

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:10 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Dis: The good ones are REALLY hard to come by, so when you find one hold on. >_<

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:17 pm
User Image

-pulls herself in-

so....
much.....
pain.....
>w<

User Image

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:21 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

D= What's wrong Kaa?

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:23 pm
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon
Living Disappointments
ArchAeon

Where can I these guys? xd

Edit:@Everyone: I need to get going to bed. Love you all! Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow! 4laugh heart

Like sgversion said, they're hard to find, but it's worth the search.
G'night.

Kaa: What's wrong, Kaa?  

ArchAeon

7,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Teh K a a C h a n
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:24 pm
User Image

xP

`Kaa has monthly problems.

and is still waiting for her meds to kick in.
Dx
`Kaa usually doesn't mind waiting for things....
But right now, she wishes the damn thing would hurry the Hell up.

>w<

User Image

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games