Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VlCKERS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:59 pm
Thee Stranger
Wow, I'm really sorry to hear that. sad If it makes you feel any better, my dad ended up beating the s**t out of me one time over a debate I was having with him about whether Crash Bandicoot was more 3D than Fade to Black. During the debate, he just suddenly threw a glass coffee pot at me, and then he threw me out of my chair and started slapping me and throwing me around the room. Then he lifted me up by the hair of my head and threw me back into the chair, and slapped a piece of notebook paper on the kitchen table in front of me and started screaming, "YOU DRAW ME A PICTURE OF A 3D ENVIRONMENT!!!" So I'm trying to draw this picture, but my eyes were all blurry and watery, and I started tearing on the frikkin' paper. It was pretty funny.

He accidentally chopped his middle finger off last week, by the way.

To be honest it just makes me feel bad to know that there are people who are willing to beat their kids over 3D graphics.
Jesus Christ he sounds scary.

I did laugh at the fact that he chopped off his middle finger, though.
rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:00 pm
Bring sick SUCKS! Couldn't do anything, but lay in bed watching TV.  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:24 pm
There are ants in my kitchen. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:32 am
YYS - I'm sorry you're sick.. be sure to drink plenty of fluids and try to eat healthy stuff (if you can).

Angela - I believe you need to call an exterminator...

It's snowing outside, and we still have classes today. I'm a little bummed about it, but ah well... It's supposed to get into the 40's (F) today... and I can't wait till the warm spring weather hits.

What's everyone doing this weekend?  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:50 am
Going to California, wooh!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:46 am
Don't really have anything planned. Me & my bf might go out with a friend of ours, but its still a maybe.  

Vankala

FemBot684

4,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:39 pm
heading up to wisconsin dells and staying at an indoor waterpark resort. wOOt! and on a side note, these sashes are rather goofy because they only display right when you're facing left lol  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:22 pm
AngelaAshford
There are ants in my kitchen. gonk

Better than this...thing.
Oh God. Last summer, one of them crawled into my living room and I shat bricks.
I shooed it out of the house with a broom, and then like 4 hours later I went to go let my dog out and it was in my backyard.
IT CHASED ME. WHAT KIND OF SKINK CHASES PEOPLE?! gonk

Finally after about 2 days I found it squished on the pavement near my friend's house.  

VlCKERS

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Aw, that was actually cute. I would do the same thing with him that I do with ladybugs when they appear in my home, just put them back outside. 3nodding

I hate ants (got them last spring as well), but the summer was worse. A few centipede-looking insects invaded my living room during the summer along with spiders. They scared the s**t out of me. gonk I'm happy I have a cat, because she would spot them and try to kill them. Insects is a downside to living on a bottom floor apartment. sad

YinYangSpider: I'm sick as well. -_-

Notte: We are going to order a Terro ant trap from Amazon. There's many good reviews, so me and my husband are going to try it (we tried to look for it at stores, but they didn't have it anywhere). The ants will be pretty easy to deal with since they only hang out on one side of the kitchen. If that fails, we'll just let the office know (when we informed the office last year, apparently lots of other tenants were having the same problem as us).

As for this weekend, I'm going to see my mom and I'm going to apply for a job at a thrift store nearby (I really hope I can get the job, me and my husband really need the money to help fund our vacation we're planning for mid-April.).  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:49 pm
It may be cute to you, but it was scary as hell to me.
I had never seen a skink before, and if I had it hadn't been a foot long skink.

I will admit though, when I saw him on the pavement I felt kind of bad...

Is it ironic that I live in a state infested with lizards and other reptiles, but I have a strong fear of lizards? sweatdrop  

VlCKERS

Javanomicron

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:31 pm
I'm probably going to to be celebrating the anniversary of my engagement to my fiance by going out to the rodeo fair that's going on this weekend with him and a friend who just graduation for the air force base here. Mmmm BBQ turkey leg. <3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:53 pm
Sorry I haven't been working on the Phortoshop requests I have to prepare for my 2nd semester of college so things are hectic.  

Alkaizer87

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 4:06 am
Wow, I've never heard of someone celebrating the anniversary of their engagement.... you know, besides getting married. :p

Im going to have some fun at a friend's house this weekend. biggrin It'll be fun!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:22 pm
NotteRequiem
Wow, I've never heard of someone celebrating the anniversary of their engagement.... you know, besides getting married. :p

Im going to have some fun at a friend's house this weekend. biggrin It'll be fun!

Well, when I said yes, we both agreed to wait until I finished my scholarship at the college, and we both have jobs. The later part will be hard. Of course, it is entirely possible that he may just decide to join the Air Force, which really sucks because it's two years of your relationship we won't get back. :<  

Javanomicron

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:01 pm
Stranger to Paradise
@Thee Stranger: Ha ha ha, you saw Skin Deep too? Do you like the part where the kid is all like "you missed me!" and then he falls apart in two halves! Ha ha, classic!

Yeah, it had some funny stuff, mostly towards the end. But for the most part, it was just bad. Definitely not something I'd watch again. I felt like I needed a shower after the first viewing.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games