Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Highborn Wordsmith

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Lord Akira is not back... Yet. I am completing his Character. But I will talk to Cassie. She was on my side.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Okay. XD

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Nyuujaku The Fallen One
The Fall is Inevitable

LMAO HI AKIRA

Hello Shane, My old friend and Protege.

I have been watching every now and then. Once Darion told me that Ish was gone... or as much as he could be, I thought I'd drop in. Did you know this Account's RPC is a Medical nin in your Village? Yeah.

Anyway... If I come back... Akira Hatake will be brought back... As well as the Wiki site I will finish, and the Rock Village will rise again. And this guild will once again flourish. I am responsible for bringing in the most active character in the guild, Am I not?

I will see to it that all of your Rpc's meet a quick end..I remember you..you were the guy I spared..a decision you made me regret to the fullest extent..and know this..Your old RPC will be under my control after Im done with sen..
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:08 pm

Awww why did you bann demon claru...YA DOUCHE!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Aw come on Dizz.... can't we come to a peaceful conclusion ) ;
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:09 pm

All Are Welcome

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/rally/?room_id=3784&server=208.85.93.114&room_name=Nyuujaku The Fallen One's;rally-map_3&xpos=253&ypos=346

And Diz, Akira isn't Dead smile But it is nice to see you. You did me a great honor by sparring my RPC's Life.

It was as if God Gave a Little Boy a Huge p***s. Just because he has it, doesn't mean he knows how to use it.

Our spar was meant for me to trial Akira. I was aiming for testing, you were aiming for killing. I didn't realize it until you tried to kill me.

Highborn Wordsmith

Dedicated Seeker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 pm

SO YOU ARE SAYING THAT AKIRA HAS A HUGE p***s?

OK DIZZ NO KILLING HIM
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:10 pm

No if anyone gets in my way..I will just cut them down....I've made up my mind..this guy is annoying as hell..Can you believe after I let his RPC he had the nerve to say once he got Mangekyo..he would kill me??

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Think about this.... Even after Itachi let Sasuke live, he aimed to kill him once he became strong enough.

AND HE DID.

DON'T GO FOR IT DIZZ, IT'S A TRAP, YOU'LL GET OWNED.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Nyuujaku The Fallen One
All Are Welcome

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/rally/?room_id=3784&server=208.85.93.114&room_name=Nyuujaku The Fallen One's;rally-map_3&xpos=253&ypos=346

And Diz, Akira isn't Dead smile But it is nice to see you. You did me a great honor by sparring my RPC's Life.

It was as if God Gave a Little Boy a Huge p***s. Just because he has it, doesn't mean he knows how to use it.

Our spar was meant for me to trial Akira. I was aiming for testing, you were aiming for killing. I didn't realize it until you tried to kill me.

He is...there are no such things as leaving bodies..and I swear to god if you argue with this..I will see to it that you leave just as quickly as Demon...seeing as he was wanted gone by a crew member..and EVERYONE WHO WAS CREW WANTED YOU OUT!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:14 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Think about this.... Even after Itachi let Sasuke live, he aimed to kill him once he became strong enough.

AND HE DID.

DON'T GO FOR IT DIZZ, IT'S A TRAP, YOU'LL GET OWNED.

I'll make you regret that comment in the near future..I guarantee it
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:16 pm

Now Diz-Man. Not once did I say I would kill you. My RPC had Mangekyou from the Beginning. And My characters always say things like that. I can never bring my RPC to kill anothers. Not when they work hard for theirs. Diz, I look up to you. You are strong, but because you worked hard for it.

Highborn Wordsmith

Dedicated Seeker

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:17 pm

It's a joke dude. Lol.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:22 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I WONT FALL FOR IT THIS TIME!!!!

YOU WANT ME TO SHUT UP!!! LET DEMON BACK IN!!

HE'S A GREAT RP AND ALL HE EVER DID WAS PISS OFF ISH!!!

THATS WHAT GOT HIM BANNED, NOT BECAUSE HE BROKE RULES ON THE REGULAR(iKoisu/Purple Pleague/Bipolar Phoenix) AND NOT BECAUSE HE WAS AUTO RANKED AN RPC AND WAS DISLIKED BY HALF THE GUILD (Lord Akira/Nyuujaku The Fallen One)

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT CLARU!!! JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKED THE GUY SO DAMN MUCH, DOESN'T MEAN YOU HAVE TO CARRY ON HIS TRADITION OF RANDOM DOUCH MOVE BANNINGS!!!! scream scream

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:23 pm

....Im not taking sides so dont ask me too
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5849 5850 5851 5852 5853 5854 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games