Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 pm

1 For now. After being here a year, you'll be allowed 2.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:59 pm

Irish-Sama
Darion72
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx
Question..why is Akira here..and NOT DEMON!!!! scream

Becasue I am not crew I would have already banned Akira and his other account if I was, but I don't know Demon's story can you pm it to me?

Irish...please just give him another chance...I know your angry but please can we just try and start over???

I don't believe in forgiveness so don't screw up, if you screw up I will fk you side-ways, upside-down, inside-out, and every other way the human mind can understand. That is what I plan to do to Akira he will not be able to twitch in this guild with out me opening the gates of hell on him. I will make it rain firey justice down on this punk as my mentor Bambi would have done. With a power he can not comprehend I will come down on hime and make it so bad that he will jsut quit the guild on his own. I will not stand for swine to run lose in this guild without someone there to kill them all.

Listen if he begins doing what he did last time then you can do that.
Let me explain in a geeky way.

On kingdom heart if you have second chance you get one hp back from a hit that would kill you.

Think of it as Joey being the character with second chance on and your the next mother ******** to hit him if he makes one false move biggrin

please just this once?

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Irish-Sama
Darion72
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Becasue I am not crew I would have already banned Akira and his other account if I was, but I don't know Demon's story can you pm it to me?

Irish...please just give him another chance...I know your angry but please can we just try and start over???

I don't believe in forgiveness so don't screw up, if you screw up I will fk you side-ways, upside-down, inside-out, and every other way the human mind can understand. That is what I plan to do to Akira he will not be able to twitch in this guild with out me opening the gates of hell on him. I will make it rain firey justice down on this punk as my mentor Bambi would have done. With a power he can not comprehend I will come down on hime and make it so bad that he will jsut quit the guild on his own. I will not stand for swine to run lose in this guild without someone there to kill them all.

Actually, Shanewaz and I are pretty good friends. I talk to him on MSN all the Time.

Anyway, Irish. I will never double-cross you again. You can be sure of that.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm

IRISH..LOOK..AT KIRA'S SIG.. eek

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh Yeah! Darion, I beat Leon and Yuffie XD.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha

how long did that take a year?
dude this X mas hoildays i want you to take a bus over here and give me my games back -.-

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:04 pm

lol
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Darion72
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx

Actually, Shanewaz and I are pretty good friends. I talk to him on MSN all the Time.

You double-cross me by even looking at this guild. Oh and your first RPC was killed after you were banned we destroyed the body totally so that if you ever got back it would be gone. I am not retarded we took precautions of you sneaking back in and trying to regain power.

Dizzle I saw it and it just reinforces how much of a spineless little pussie he is, I threaten him and he pisses his panties and tries to buy my friendship and stop me from utterly anhillating him.

Irish-Sama

Highborn Wordsmith

Dedicated Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Darion72
Lord Akira Uchiha

dude this X mas hoildays i want you to take a bus over here and give me my games back -.-

Why don't I just come down your Chimney?

I only have one Bus Ticket, and I'm flat broke. I'll... Mail them to you?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Darion72
Irish-Sama
xXlildizzle1516Xx

You double-cross me by even looking at this guild. Oh and your first RPC was killed after you were banned we destroyed the body totally so that if you ever got back it would be gone. I am not retarded we took precautions of you sneaking back in and trying to regain power.

Dizzle I saw it and it just reinforces how much of a spineless little pussie he is, I threaten him and he pisses his panties and tries to buy my friendship and stop me from utterly anhillating him.

Actually...Kazuo has his body..I plan On taking it and using edo tensi..memory wiping him..and molding him into yet another one of my ZOMBIE WARRIORZ!!!

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:07 pm

Nyuujaku The Fallen One
Darion72
Lord Akira Uchiha

Why don't I just come down your Chimney?

I only have one Bus Ticket, and I'm flat broke. I'll... Mail them to you?

ASk your mom for money? like 5 dollars?
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:09 pm

Dizzle.... If you make too many zombie warriors, you do realize you'll get Edo Tensei banned, right?

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Now... Irish... I am here to help the guild. If you don't like it... Leave. The Guild was more active than it ever was when I was Tsuchikage... AND YOU CAN'T DENY THAT. YOU KNOW IT TO BE TRUE.

And My body was never Taken. I was Banned before anyone even fought me, Plus, Akira left the Rock. I was in the Land of Nowhere, the Rogue Place. My Character Changed his Identity. Ask Katsuro, He saw the Thread and Deleted it when it was unessecary. I had him Dye his hair black and change his name, than leave. So, Akira is Running around the world as someone else.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Hey, soooo...Fall, maybe you can answer me this: Any Chuunin exams coming up in the horizon? Or what would I have to do in order to rank up and be considered a C Rank shinobi? I've been genin for a bit too long

iThe Luna Diviner

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:12 pm

No one knows. But I plan to be the proctor when it is here. ;D
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games