Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Not yet... I don't know if you're getting banned again or not. >.>
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Demonxman
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Or I will destroy any village you are in so that there will be no biological evidence that you were ever there.

So Be it. But I will allow you to be the one to kill me. Irish... We need to help the Guild. I've Changed in Six Months

You sure? You still seem like a spineless whiny little btch to me.

all I see is you being aggressive towards him, I must have been banned when he joined so I have no idea who he is. the only ones I know are the people who have been in this guild for 2+ years.

I joined 10 months ago.

I joined 3+ years ago. I was the very first to have the nine tails, and I get banned for making a VC cry. Ironic ehh?

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:35 pm

Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Or I will destroy any village you are in so that there will be no biological evidence that you were ever there.

So Be it. But I will allow you to be the one to kill me. Irish... We need to help the Guild. I've Changed in Six Months

Irish... You can Kill My RPC.. But not yet. I promise though... You can kill him By May 2011. Enough time for me to help the Guild. Get it on its feet, perhaps rule as Tsuchikage for awhile. Pass it on... And make the Guild Strong again. Then, my friend... You can kill me. I will fight you.. You can rip me apart.

And if I attack you before then?

Demon he tried to take over the guild and buy his way to power.

Shane we don't need him he let in Koi who was banned before your time becasue he was continually god-modding and auto-hitting and using without getting them approved. Plus a lot of teh people he brought in didn't stay I remember.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:36 pm

The Fall is Inevitable
Not yet... I don't know if you're getting banned again or not. >.>

It looks like I'm not but I really can't be sure, my reputation was destroyed when ishmail got into one of his famous pissy fits.

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama

Irish... You can Kill My RPC.. But not yet. I promise though... You can kill him By May 2011. Enough time for me to help the Guild. Get it on its feet, perhaps rule as Tsuchikage for awhile. Pass it on... And make the Guild Strong again. Then, my friend... You can kill me. I will fight you.. You can rip me apart.

Shane we don't need him he let in Koi who was banned before your time becasue he was continually god-modding and auto-hitting and using without getting them approved. Plus a lot of teh people he brought in didn't stay I remember.

I stayed.

And don't worry about Koi.

Claru's going to ban him too lmao
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:38 pm

Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama

everyone dis-serves a second chance, except the obvious god-modder and the auto-hitter. none of which I have ever done.

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama
Lord Akira Uchiha
Irish-Sama

I promise you can Kill Me on May First. Even if you are a Gennin, or an Academy Student.

I didn't buy my way to power. the only person I bribed for Power... Was you. I offered you 20k for a Position that wasn't even yours yet.
I was only going to go up from there. and I offered Diz money to spare me, so I could live longer. I know what I did was wrong, But I did many good things in the guild, even if I did screw up a lot while talking to people.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 pm

I have not yet godmodded or auto hit......

The only time where I pretty much godmodded was when Velox was shooting me with El Diablo, but that's because I didn't know how fast it was. Also, he let it go because he wanted his char to die anyways, lmao.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 pm

If I was still crew Koi would be gone already.

Demon Akira doesn't deserve a second chance he did god-mode he said he had a wall around his village that couldn't be penetrated and you couldn't dig under it and you couldn't get over it and all that bullsh*t.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:42 pm

Irish-Sama
If I was still crew Koi would be gone already.

Demon Akira doesn't deserve a second chance he did god-mode he said he had a wall around his village that couldn't be penetrated and you couldn't dig under it and you couldn't get over it and all that bullsh*t.

Irish... I explained this before. DO you know the Reasoning behind that Wall? Shane could tell you.

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 pm

It was to protect the Gennin. Since everyone wanted to destroy Rock.

I... have to say, I didn't really agree with that wall, but it was a spur of the moment thing. I too have done something similar, AKA sneaking into Ish's office and stealing a scroll.

Alot of people have done that. But one mistake on a wall shouldn't matter.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

When I created that Wall, It was when I made a Mass Invite to Active Naruto Roleplayers on Gaia. I even had people of this guild join the Rock as Gnnin. Rock had more Genin than the Guild had ever seen in one village. I didn't want people coming in and destroying the entire Village, and killing all the Genin. If you were a Genin that just started learning, would you want YOUR RPC to die?

Naruto Eternity

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:49 pm

That wall was there for your protection Akira and you fking know it, the only reason Rock was a target was becaseu of you when we took control of rock we didn't harm a single gennin all we wanted was to take you out. Plus his slip up was when he was adamant that the wall had all of those powers and we couldn't get in.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Irish-Sama
That wall was there for your protection Akira and you fking know it, the only reason Rock was a target was becaseu of you when we took control of rock we didn't harm a single gennin all we wanted was to take you out. Plus his slip up was when he was adamant that the wall had all of those powers and we couldn't get in.

Irish... You assume too much. It wasn't for me. My Character was a Member of the Akatsuki before becoming Tsuchikage. I had Many Hideouts. I didn't need a Big-a** wall. And everyone wanted to kill me only because of the treatment I got out of character. 90% of the People didn't even know my RPC.

Naruto Eternity

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

/Sigh................

Irish.... let's just stop this.

Is this getting anywhere? At all?

No.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5854 5855 5856 5857 5858 5859 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games