Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Official Sasuke Uchiha
If you can akira can you look at my weapon, sorry to ask...

Funny, you don't seem to be rude when you want something done for you but otherwise your always mean to others. xd
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Z E R O x N E O N
= w= I just got blind folded, smuggled into a car, then onto a plane; been on there for hours mind you. After that they place me into another car took me into a new location, take away the blindfold and now I am here.

>.> It was all arranged by me

Naruto Eternity

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:08 pm

Allegra Kori no Tamashi
lance hes probably talking POTS

Yeah..I need to start RPing there..I mean I'd have more competition there than I do here XD

Almost every RP'er I see there possesses some kind of skill
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:11 pm

@Diz: oh, i thought you meant a guild you owned... but yeah man i'd love to see you around POTS

Lance Fulgurant

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm

GAH...Alicia, I beseech you. Please develop some sort of method to train and develop the Sharingan tomoe. I spent twenty posts' worth throwing Kunai in a darkly lit cave while trying to dodge them in order to get my two tomoe. If I wanted to get my three tomoe the same way, I'd have to do it for thirty. That--put bluntly--is the most boring set of posts I've EVER made. If there were some way for me to learn them--a standard set by the rules--I wouldn't have a problem with it.

However, I also propose something else; Genin being allowed to learn from scrolls. Just tack on a three post penalty to be added onto the normal if you're a genin without a teacher. Let's say you're a ninjutsu class learning your element. You still cut out the one post, bringing you down to three. However, you then add the other three, forcing you to perform six posts to learn a genin rank. This way, Genin without teachers can still LEARN, but they have to put in the extra effort to get stronger.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:13 pm

@Akira: Now the question is, how may I be of service?

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Naruto Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Z E R O x N E O N
@Akira: Now the question is, how may I be of service?

Just Join a Village, Be a gennin, rank up, be active. That right there is our biggest thing. Doing that, will save the guild.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Digitality
GAH...Alicia, I beseech you. Please develop some sort of method to train and develop the Sharingan tomoe. I spent twenty posts' worth throwing Kunai in a darkly lit cave while trying to dodge them in order to get my two tomoe. If I wanted to get my three tomoe the same way, I'd have to do it for thirty. That--put bluntly--is the most boring set of posts I've EVER made. If there were some way for me to learn them--a standard set by the rules--I wouldn't have a problem with it.

However, I also propose something else; Genin being allowed to learn from scrolls. Just tack on a three post penalty to be added onto the normal if you're a genin without a teacher. Let's say you're a ninjutsu class learning your element. You still cut out the one post, bringing you down to three. However, you then add the other three, forcing you to perform six posts to learn a genin rank. This way, Genin without teachers can still LEARN, but they have to put in the extra effort to get stronger.

There is a Training Rule for Tomoe. 20 posts for 1-2 tomoe. and 30 posts for 2-3 tomoe

Also, Gennin can learn from scrolls if a teacher is present

Naruto Eternity

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:17 pm

Digitality

I will make learning from scrolls a total of 10 posts!!! twisted twisted twisted twisted twisted
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:20 pm

Alright I am going to need three candy bars, a Monkey toy, Three autobot action figures, Eight Decpticon action figures, and three water bottles.

Z E R O x N E O N

3,025 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:20 pm

50!!!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:21 pm

Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
If you can akira can you look at my weapon, sorry to ask...

Funny, you don't seem to be rude when you want something done for you but otherwise your always mean to others. xd

I'm going to be rude and ignore that...

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Official Sasuke Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Yeah but seriously, sorry if I'm rude i'm just a dickhead.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 pm

so i was looking through these angel thingies and i saw that the nine winged angel has no host, or at least no listed host, now blood manipulation sounds pretty BA so here's the question, can i still apply for the 9-winged angel?

Lance Fulgurant

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Yeah...you can
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5863 5864 5865 5866 5867 5868 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games