Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:56 am

Shazzer
Herk. Talking animals are okay, as long as they're not completely stupid, with no purpose whatsoever. I once played a 10-year-old girl trapped in the body of a seagull. (It just sort of... happened during the course of the RP). It was... interesting.

I cannot stand vampires. For the most part, they're cliched into one of three stereotypes: Sex Vampire, I-Don't-Wanna-Be-A-Vampire Vampire, and Uberstrong Mean Vampire. This isn't to say that there aren't any interesting ones, but it is saying that if your Vampire's name is Angel, you might want to rethink the whole thing.

Lol, Touche >.<
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:07 pm

>> Interesting... I mostly just go with the flow and then just end up in some RP >>

Mou isn't even a french name xd Or is it? But... Mou-Mou sounds soo cute though whee

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Zarlune

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:07 pm

Shazzer
Herk. Talking animals are okay, as long as they're not completely stupid, with no purpose whatsoever. I once played a 10-year-old girl trapped in the body of a seagull. (It just sort of... happened during the course of the RP). It was... interesting.

I cannot stand vampires. For the most part, they're cliched into one of three stereotypes: Sex Vampire, I-Don't-Wanna-Be-A-Vampire Vampire, and Uberstrong Mean Vampire. This isn't to say that there aren't any interesting ones, but it is saying that if your Vampire's name is Angel, you might want to rethink the whole thing.

I've once twice seen a vampire done right. Well, done right in my opinion at least. *grin* One of my old friends played a vampire and it had a feel that just... the way that he played it made you draw close to it, like it was the most attractive and wonderful thing in the world, but at the same time, you were so repulsed. *grin* That's a good vampire.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:22 pm

ILLUVYATAR

illuvyatar strides onto the scene, the daring harbinger smoking a fine cigar and toting his Desert eagles at his thighs

"well Im preparing to open up a micro brewery sports bar and pub, you interested in being a barkeeper?"

I'll have to think on that. Thank you for the offer whee .

*tries oh so hard to remember Xeroxer*
From the little blush face, I'm going to asume it was from a certain guild?
*hopes to the gods that she is right*

redface Geesh, I'm not all to confident about starting up my own rp. Never really done it before @_@.

Aw Mou, you don't have to have gold to be an artwhore. You know you are one at heart xd .

Like Xeroxer I'm into Medieval as well. Unlike him I like fantasy as long as it's setup well. Really I will try any rp just to see if I can fit into different kind types.

Lady_Death21

shazzer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:30 pm

I've set up They Who Exist, if you want to try something a little different. Just my first IC post it left... I hope it's not too much content. >_>
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:40 pm

Shazzer
I've set up They Who Exist, if you want to try something a little different. Just my first IC post it left... I hope it's not too much content. >_>

*laughs* I remember you commenting on making a rp about sheep! ^___^ I think I might end up having to join your roleplay, just for the sheep. *grin*

Zarlune

shazzer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:45 pm

I couldn't think of a better animal than sheep. I mean, the SYMBOLISM. biggrin

(Plus you don't see many cat herders, do you?)

Join. You know you want to. domokun The domo compels you
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:47 pm

Lady_Death21
ILLUVYATAR

illuvyatar strides onto the scene, the daring harbinger smoking a fine cigar and toting his Desert eagles at his thighs

"well Im preparing to open up a micro brewery sports bar and pub, you interested in being a barkeeper?"

I'll have to think on that. Thank you for the offer whee .

*tries oh so hard to remember Xeroxer*
From the little blush face, I'm going to asume it was from a certain guild?
*hopes to the gods that she is right*

redface Geesh, I'm not all to confident about starting up my own rp. Never really done it before @_@.

Aw Mou, you don't have to have gold to be an artwhore. You know you are one at heart xd .

Like Xeroxer I'm into Medieval as well. Unlike him I like fantasy as long as it's setup well. Really I will try any rp just to see if I can fit into different kind types.

^^; It is, but I never applied there or chatted there so you can't remember me wink

Mou is a french word, not name. I speak french but I can never translate correctly from one language to another. Mou = soft or wiggly, I suppose. I know it's soft... I think.

Mou-Mou. xd <3

Xeroxer

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:51 pm

I've gotten art, but only from friends xd

Such as this sweatdrop

User Image

Questing for doll ears ninja and 2 letters of this month, once I'm done with that I can continue my big quest of getting the commons I want.

Anyways, I used to do Fantasy, but I felt like Noah when I was being stampeded with talking animals and people who have animal friends. They wanted to hurt my character crying ;

I should give fantasy another try...

Another time.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:52 pm

In French, cows go "meu", dogs go "wouf", cats go "miaou", and ducks go "coin".

I can speak animal in two languages. Go me! xd

shazzer

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:55 pm

Shazzer
In French, cows go "meu", dogs go "wouf", cats go "miaou", and ducks go "coin".

I can speak animal in two languages. Go me! xd

Let's hope you can pronouced correctly too. xd
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:04 pm

I'm really good at onomatopoeias, and I'm actually fluent in French.

Ton parapluie est salle come un pissenlit dans la boue, je le jette en plain face pour voir ton expression. Comme c'est laid! As-tu pete un plomb, monsieur?

Aren't I impressive? OOooOoooOOo. The bilingualness.

shazzer

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:07 pm

Shazzer
I'm really good at onomatopoeias, and I'm actually fluent in French.

Ton parapluie est salle come un pissenlit dans la boue, je le jette en plain face pour voir ton expression. Comme c'est laid! As-tu pete un plomb, monsieur?

Aren't I impressive? OOooOoooOOo. The bilingualness.

sweatdrop J'utilise presque pas des parapluies. Je les aime pas. J'aime mieux la pluie qui touche ma visage. Ca me rend calme bien sur wink

I suppose, stuck going to a french private shool
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:13 pm

Oui, moi aussi j'adore la pluie... je pensait que le temps serait beaux aujourd'hui, mais le brouillard est epais... tout la neige est presque rendu l'eau, c'est si chaud. Les routes sont difficiles.

I'm getting my certificate thing in September/November of this year if the interview goes well. Then I'll be offical. :3

shazzer

Xeroxer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:16 pm

Shazzer
Oui, moi aussi j'adore la pluie... je pensait que le temps serait beaux aujourd'hui, mais le brouillard est epais... tout la neige est presque rendu l'eau, c'est si chaud. Les routes sont difficiles.

I'm getting my certificate thing in September/November of this year if the interview goes well. Then I'll be offical. :3

T'as fait des erreurs dans tes conjugaisons et tes accords pour les adjectives.
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games