Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:44 pm
I used to watch David Letterman. Then I either was on the computer or watching Sports Center.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:59 am
Neh, sports suck.

So...yesterday I did my first delving into Second Life. I talked to some people, explored some freebie shops. It doesn't seem all that bad. I still need to finish looiking through all the free crap I got, though. Anywho, if any of you are interested in dropping by and saying hi, my avatar's name is Amplatude Portal. I'll probably be spending the next few days running around freebie shops, trying to foind a good look for my avatar.  

Javanomicron

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 pm
I have been...REBORNZ! From now on, refer to me just as Deadite please if you don't want to spell out my whole screen name 3nodding .

R.I.P. Stranger to Paradise.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:37 pm
@Xenomina: I haven't been on Second Life in forever. I might reinstall it and visit you. 3nodding

@Deadite: TYPING OF THE DEAD FTW! 4laugh  

MadamTarantula

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Hell yeah! But I actually learned to type through the Super Mario Bros. typing game...Fun times ha ha. But yeah, I thought it was funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:41 pm
I like it.

I also like it because I am now the lone Stranger of the guild.

Oh, and Typing of the Dead was a good time. 3nodding  

Thee Stranger

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:43 pm
Thanks. I had a hard time choosing between The Not So Evil Dead and The Evil Deadite, so I just combined 'em. And have fun being the only Stranger now ha ha...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:45 pm
Yeah, I think it's very fitting of you. Plus it will remove any confusion between the two of us. The new sig is win as well.  

Thee Stranger

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:53 pm
Thee Stranger
Yeah, I think it's very fitting of you. Plus it will remove any confusion between the two of us.

I was about to say that. rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:06 pm
Yes it shall. And thanks for winning my new sig ha ha. I needed a change; My old username was no longer representative of who I was. Too emo for my taste, and I've never been an emo ha ha (So I think). The new one does fit me well. It displays my fandom and goofyness at the same time. My I ask a question of you, Thee Stranger? Why do use Thee instead of The in your username?  

King of Paradise

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:38 pm
Because The Stranger was already taken. xd So I just added another "e". And since then, I've become more accustomed to Thee, and have registered it on a few other sites.

And I'm looking at these advertisements.... "Miss Bimbo" dolls? Wow. That's great for the kids. Talk about starting 'em off early. And people thought Brats were bad. What's next, Miss Skank? And then people wonder why little girls are getting pregnant at the age of 12 these days. There's and actual term for this. It's called "age compression". Pretty friggin' disgusting if you ask me.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:24 am
Miss Bimbo? Are you talking about that online game?  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

Thee Stranger

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:18 am
Haha, is that what it is? xd I thought it was a doll. Boy, do I feel stupid. Disregard all that s**t I said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:51 pm
Don't feel stupid. I'm the one that was wondering because i hear about the Miss Bimbo online game couple of days before your post & well like 'They're making dolls from the game now?!'  

YinYangSpider

Athlete

4,325 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:19 pm
Lord new members. @___@
That's crazy. <3

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games