Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:56 pm
Canas pretty much volunteered for the position and since he's been a dedicated member for awhile on the site, I made a copy of my keys and handed em over.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:12 pm
Bio, while you're here you should give your congrats to Canas. 3nodding  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:15 pm
Congrats, Canas. I gotta say, the candidates for Vice Captain aren't what they used to be. You're pretty much the only truly active mod now. Too bad Das Jabberwockie isn't around anymore, cause back in the day, she would've been the #1 candidate to fill my shoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:18 pm
I'm glad he got the job. He really deserved it. He's very active and is willing to go through the piles of shitty requests.

Congrats again Canas! *party popper* cheese_whine  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:19 pm
Angela, how come you're not a mod? You should be one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:28 pm
I don't think I'd be good at it. Plus, I would be too tempted to send very rude rejection messages. xd  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:30 pm
Well, unfortunate as it may be, rejections don't actually come with messages. Unless you mean, just PM them on the side.
But seriously, this place needs some mods who are here more than once every two weeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 pm
Well, Beta has been around a lot more recently, and we have Canas now...but Notte is busy with college work and Elliot appears rarely. Am I forgetting anyone? sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:35 pm
Resident Isaka. She barely comes by at all anymore. I miss her.
But that's exactly what I mean, Elliot and Notte are barely ever here. I'm sure they have their reasons, but that doesn't change the fact that were it not for Betas more frequent... Frequents. Canas would pretty much be the only mod right now.

But whatever, it doesn't concern me anymore. Still, I think you'd make a fine mod, Angela.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:43 pm
Really? confused  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:47 pm
Yeah. You're here often, and you know how this guild works, now. What's frowned upon and what isn't, etc. It's not like you'd have to patrol or make daily reports.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:01 pm
Now? sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:07 pm
Erm... I dunno... Like I said, there aren't my affairs anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:15 pm
That's fine, I've had my noobish moments, and some pretty bad ones when I was younger. I try not to remind myself. sweatdrop  

MadamTarantula

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:17 pm
It's okay. I've had a thread of mine closed soon after joining this guild. Those were the days. Before we knew the horrors (or lack there of) of RE4.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games