Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm

Digitality
call_me_ishmail1
I now have no idea what is going on in that last post by him, so instead enjoy this picture of a bunny with a pancake on his head.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That, good people of the world, is my reason for living. Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and adorable things like this. heart

That's right, you know my weakness; I have an EXTREME soft spot for adorable things, and this seriously made me tear up a little.

Want me to make it worse? That rabbit is dead. Died several years ago.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:09 pm

call_me_ishmail1
Digitality
call_me_ishmail1
I now have no idea what is going on in that last post by him, so instead enjoy this picture of a bunny with a pancake on his head.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That, good people of the world, is my reason for living. Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and adorable things like this. heart

That's right, you know my weakness; I have an EXTREME soft spot for adorable things, and this seriously made me tear up a little.

Want me to make it worse? That rabbit is dead. Died several years ago.

Go jump off a bridge. Any mood NUNS2 and that rabbit gave me is now gone. I'm going to bed.

Literally, I'm pissed again now. crying

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:10 pm

I should probably go too. I gotta stop staying up til 3am.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 pm

Eh don't worry about it. He died at a ripe old age for a rabbit. While still balancing things on his head. When I first found out about him, he was already really old, and a few years later it died.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:11 pm

call_me_ishmail1
What point? That you were banned the first time for a valid reason, got invited back on accident, and summarily booted because you weren't supposed to come back?

how was I not suppose to come back? how was I suppose to know I was not allowed back? and the first ban was not valid at all, I made you cry so you banned me, pretty simple. and insulting people does not constitute a ban in any case. hell, people here even agree with me.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:13 pm

Can you prove that's what you did? I sure can't. Unless you have some magical searching ability to prove this, all I can say is you are lying to try and get people back on your side. Of course now you are trolling and this will be my last statement to you. Either way know this: a ban means never coming back. It means you are forbidden from going somewhere. Sort of like expulsion from school.

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:14 pm

Actually, making someone cry is technically harassing anothing member, which is against the gaia TOS. Meaing just being banned from the guild is a minor thing. Technically you could be banned from gaia for it.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:15 pm

Demonxman
TheWingsOfTheGods
And you are STILL going on about this demon.

Actually, I'm done.... I just wanted to get my point across, this way if I get banned in the future by a certain someone I will have a very valid reason to b***h.

And irish, you prove my point. You target me and me alone when there were multiple people involved in this little argument.

No I have been watching you psot and this is the last straw for me you troll way to fking much, thats all you do you sit on here all day and troll at least get a girlfriend or a thing of lotion ffs.

Irish-Sama

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:17 pm

I leave for an hour or so and come back to the chatroom full of bullshitting and arguing and wah wah wahing. Guys, shut up about this. Alright? You want to argue, take it to the debate subthread. This is the chatroom, it is meant for nonsensical fun. How do I know? Cause I helped DGM start all those years ago.

Ish, you want to make an NUR with blackjack and hookers, go ahead, have fun with it. But the thing is, is that people will still roleplay here, because some of the people are fun, but when the fun places are filled with this political crap, then it ruins everyone's experience. And you know, I made a naruto guild as well. I didn't finish it mind you, because I could still have fun in this guild.

Demon, I understand you were banned, and rrebanned, and maybe banned again, but do you have to bring it up? No. When you first got banned, it was because you were being a d**k, THAT WAS THE HINT!

Digitality, stop fanning the flames.

Irish, thank you for putting in a bit of sensible modding into this, it is appreciated.

Claru, just one thing I have to say to you, and to Minty..............Peanut butter jelly time.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 pm

call_me_ishmail1
Can you prove that's what you did? I sure can't. Unless you have some magical searching ability to prove this, all I can say is you are lying to try and get people back on your side. Of course now you are trolling and this will be my last statement to you. Either way know this: a ban means never coming back. It means you are forbidden from going somewhere. Sort of like expulsion from school.

lol, I kept all the messages that were sent after you banned me for 'insulting' you.

But obviously if I try and get answers it makes me a troll, but people will not look at it from my point of view. It's corruption and banning someone for nothing at all. this is my last statement to you.

Demonxman

O.G. Elder

6,750 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Firu Shinra
I leave for an hour or so and come back to the chatroom full of bullshitting and arguing and wah wah wahing. Guys, shut up about this. Alright? You want to argue, take it to the debate subthread. This is the chatroom, it is meant for nonsensical fun. How do I know? Cause I helped DGM start all those years ago.

Ish, you want to make an NUR with blackjack and hookers, go ahead, have fun with it. But the thing is, is that people will still roleplay here, because some of the people are fun, but when the fun places are filled with this political crap, then it ruins everyone's experience. And you know, I made a naruto guild as well. I didn't finish it mind you, because I could still have fun in this guild.

Demon, I understand you were banned, and rrebanned, and maybe banned again, but do you have to bring it up? No. When you first got banned, it was because you were being a d**k, THAT WAS THE HINT!

Irish, thank you for putting in a bit of sensible modding into this, it is appreciated.

Claru, just one thing I have to say to you, and to Minty..............Peanut butter jelly time.

Thanks for the compliment man I remember when I used to get in trouble for starting arguments with people like Ish and Eris, good times, good times.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:22 pm

Your point of view is from what i understand:
What did i do wrong? i was banned for no reason, and then when i tried to join again, i was banned again. God, its cause everyone is corrupt, and not cause i did anything wrong, cause i didn't.

Thats what i'm getting from you.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Guys seriously. Obvious troll is obvious. Firu is kind of right. Stop with him. It's what demon wants anymore.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Irish-Sama
Firu Shinra

Thanks for the compliment man I remember when I used to get in trouble for starting arguments with people like Ish and Eris, good times, good times.

You got in trouble from me a lot of the time LMAO I find that ironic

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5894 5895 5896 5897 5898 5899 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games