Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:33 pm
Yea, here's the way I thought a girl got pregnant before I learned it the right way.
And what's interesting is that I never had a sex-ed kinda class at all in my life.

Alright. So the guy and girl are kissing. His p***s gets hard, but his sperm traveled into his mouth, instead out through his p***s, went into the girls mouth and made her pregnant that way.

I soon found out the non educational way that I was WRONG!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:35 pm
User Image[ [ Nor. . . . I laughed. . . . .
hard.
] ]

Lady Pelvic

Deprimo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:37 pm
Norayr
Yea, here's the way I thought a girl got pregnant before I learned it the right way.
And what's interesting is that I never had a sex-ed kinda class at all in my life.

Alright. So the guy and girl are kissing. His p***s gets hard, but his sperm traveled into his mouth, instead out through his p***s, went into the girls mouth and made her pregnant that way.

I soon found out the non educational way that I was WRONG!

ROFL.

That's... xDDD
rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:42 pm
xd

User Image  

Norayr
Crew

s4mgir1v3rsi0n

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:42 pm
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Haha that's funny.. and wow I can't believe some places don't have sex-ed. I'm actually a little shocked and appalled. It's important and a lot of parents aren't good at talking about that kinda stuff.

P.S. I think Dieu uses a Mac, ask him.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:48 pm
Yea, well especially in the Armenian community. And since I was in a private school, the parents practically ran everything.
And our parents are uptight about it. We were going to have it, because our principal suggested it, but the parents over rulled it.

Other than that, once the kids are old enough, the parents actually kinda encourage it. And when I say old enough. I mean high school age.

It's quite odd.

Dieu? Will do then!  

Norayr
Crew

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:03 pm
s4mgir1v3rsi0n
I called her on the phone and she touched herself...

Haha that's funny.. and wow I can't believe some places don't have sex-ed. I'm actually a little shocked and appalled. It's important and a lot of parents aren't good at talking about that kinda stuff.

P.S. I think Dieu uses a Mac, ask him.

...I laughed myself to sleep.

One of my best friends never took the Sex Ed. class in 5th grade, so she made me explain to her how women get pregnant.
It was one of the worst conversations I've ever had.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 am
eek best post ever.
and i'm a virgin so...... no comment. whee  

LiveChinaLive

Norayr
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:33 am
I have a question: Is it true that if you don't use it you lose it?

Oh, and Sam, I got MSN yesters. I tried signing onto my new account, and it was being gay about my password. Then I tried having them send it to me and changing it, but it was awfully weird. So I couldn't sign on at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 7:09 pm
Whne would a boy be able to well... erm.. c**... My friend who is 11 claims he has... I kinda don't belive it xD  

All We Know Is Failling

Blood Raevyn

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:04 pm
11 year olds can masterbate?!
Well, you learn something everyday.
-shudders- That's an eery thought though.

Heh, Nor's post almost made me fall out of my chair. That was some good giggles for the night, and slightly hightened my mood.

s4m; -whispers- I'm not >.>

I'll probably end up answering questions in here tomorrow, cuz I can >.>
For now I go to bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 12:49 am
All We Know Is Failling
Whne would a boy be able to well... erm.. c**... My friend who is 11 claims he has... I kinda don't belive it xD

People develop at different speeds, so it -is- possible that your friend is producing semen, however I doubt the sperm count is substantial. However the only way to tell if your friend is telling the truth or not is to watch him =D

As For "Use it or Lose it"...Techniques can get rusty--your stamina can falter if you're out of practice--so...I'm going to say--yes.  

PenguinNoJutsu

Dark Mr

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:58 pm
do girl fantisy about boys and what do theye think of  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games