Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:27 pm
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"I can bring him here, if you'd like." Ryed readied himself to bring Damos and Daron down there.
"Damos is probably asleep though...- Berry sighs. "I will be fine...i guess it is time to move on."Berry looks up at him with blank eyes.

"Alright, let's go then." He took Berry's hand and they were back on the island while no second had past since they left. Close by some trees started to rustle.
"what is that?" Berry got up and looked over at the trees. She bit her lower lip with some fear and waited.

"Let's just hope it's not a Neoshadow." From behind the trees a dog appeared. "A dog?"
Berry hissed a bit at the dog. Since she was part cat still, she hates dogs of all types.
Jack appeared behind Berry and Ryed pointing his gun at the dog. "Don't make any sudden movements."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:38 pm
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"Alright, let's go then." He took Berry's hand and they were back on the island while no second had past since they left. Close by some trees started to rustle.
"what is that?" Berry got up and looked over at the trees. She bit her lower lip with some fear and waited.

"Let's just hope it's not a Neoshadow." From behind the trees a dog appeared. "A dog?"
Berry hissed a bit at the dog. Since she was part cat still, she hates dogs of all types.
Jack appeared behind Berry and Ryed pointing his gun at the dog. "Don't make any sudden movements."
"why? It just a dog..." Berry hissed again and covered her mouth. She mummbled" I dont like dogs that much...."  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:44 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey
The Neko Kairi
Crazy Retarded Monkey

"why? It just a dog..." Berry hissed again and covered her mouth. She mummbled" I dont like dogs that much...."
"This is no ordinary dog. I don't know how, or why, but something just doesn't seem right about this dog."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:46 pm
Berry looks at the dog." What do you mean?" Berry looks up at the person with the gun.((Dont kill the dog. Crazy said so XD))  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:50 pm
The Neko Kairi
Berry looks at the dog." What do you mean?" Berry looks up at the person with the gun.((Dont kill the dog. Crazy said so XD))
"I don't know. It juts seems..... different."((I wan't going to.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:51 pm
The Neko Kairi

Ryed stepped up to the dog. "I don't know. It feels like it's not a dog..."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:18 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
The Neko Kairi

Ryed stepped up to the dog. "I don't know. It feels like it's not a dog..."
Jack lowered his gun and walked up to the dog as well. "What are you?" He said to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 pm
Suddenly the dog barked - which sounded more like a pig being slaughtered - and ran away. "I think he wants us to follow..."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:31 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Suddenly the dog barked - which sounded more like a pig beig slaughtered - and ran away. "I think he wants us to follow..."
"I think you're right. Come on, let's go."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Suddenly the dog barked - which sounded more like a pig beig slaughtered - and ran away. "I think he wants us to follow..."

Ryed halted him. "No, wait. I don't thrust this... We better go the other way."

x- Ryed Raevin -x

The Neko Kairi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:03 pm
Carrot-Copper
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Berry followed them. "So where is this dog taking us to?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:05 pm
The Neko Kairi
Carrot-Copper
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Berry followed them. "So where is this dog taking us to?"
"I guess we'll find out."  

Carrot-Copper

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:28 pm
x- Ryed Raevin -x
Carrot-Copper
x- Ryed Raevin -x

Ryed halted him. "No, wait. I don't thrust this... We better go the other way."
Jack doesn't hear him and continues to walk.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:05 pm
Berry looks at Ryed"Why should we stop?" She looked at Jack."Stop!" She ran up to him and grabbed his hand and looked at Ryed"What are you talking about Ryed?"  

The Neko Kairi
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:07 pm
The Neko Kairi
Berry looks at Ryed"Why should we stop?" She looked at Jack."Stop!" She ran up to him and grabbed his hand and looked at Ryed"What are you talking about Ryed?"
Jack stops and looks down at her then back at Ryed.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games