Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:13 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: The final Event for the Summer festival has begun! make sure you wrap up all your RPs within the Summer Festival threads for they will be Locked or changed into different RP area's afterwards! (Such as the Winter dance into Empty Dance hall) Please be sure to attend the fireworks RP at Saya Hill ^^ and just live in the momment XD!. Have funs!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 10:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: The Summer Festival has ended! However we are going to run Saya Hill for a while since we only had one day to Rp in it. Probably only 3 more days or so. Depending on how i see the Events go. And PLus Saya hill is going to be an RP area itself. So its going to remain Unlocked.  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rene: I hope everyone is having a nice summer!
My avatar's hair is back to brown. Hmm none of my clothes seem to match.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:24 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: The 2nd star test sign ups will begin July 20th. Along with people who are wishing to earn a star on their student IDs, the sign ups will also include those who wish to judge the Star tests and interested in Modding in Ria High. And a FAQ.

Q: What if i dunt have a student ID. Do i still get a Star?

A: Yes. You will get a temp. ID. With a star and all.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mint: Kurai said I should post to tell everyone where I am now. Don't worry because I'm still alive and not murdered or kidnapped. X3. I'm just busy with my summer school work. Getting ready for High school, and so and so. I'll come by when I'm not busy okies?

Ria High Forever! heart  

KuraiGekkou

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 2:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rene: We are well into the depths of summer and the heat is getting very hot, or else it already was O.o. There are going to be some new threads added to the forum. I would add them myself but I'm not sure if Kurai has any particlar discriptions or anything so I'll let him do the work.

o.O I hope he hasnt sprained his back carring boxes. I havent heard from him for 2 days.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:41 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Mint: Cause Kurai decided he wanted to show off the lovely G-Lol set Dollie Version outfit on me I'm posting a quick update.

Kurai has decided to give the tournament idea a shot. So basically a Tournament will be held right after our Lovely 2nd star test. We will close Sign ups for the 2nd star test around like.. hmmm.. Apparently I have to decide now..

How about Monday? But if 10 slots are filled up and Kurai is content with the amount of judges it will close earlier.

Ria High Forever! heart  

MintGekkou
Captain

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:25 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai:Oh i forgot to mention. ::huggles the cute Minty in her G-lol Dollie outfit:: (if only she wore that kind of stuff in real life XP) ::shakes head:: ehh. .sorry.

Neways.. ::clears throat::

NPC and teacher Profiles has been turned into Links on the First page of Character Profiles. This is to save up some Sticky area and so. Also If we make The Ria P.E.T. Idea come to action, we will have to add a 4th profile section which includes Navi Profiles.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 11:51 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Look at me! I'm on a computer on a Saturday! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

eh, and I was just on the phone being lectured by my mom to go visit and hangout with people that I dont want to hangout with.

I'll be at Borders if anyone needs me.  

Rene the Hopeless

Rene the Hopeless

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Greetings! I have taken a long and humid 30 minute journey on a bus to reach the library only to be online for 12 minutes.

::falls flat on her face::

Owell, I hope the mall is open after I get done here so I can buy Tencia a birthday present.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's 18th birthday is tomarrow!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:53 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Well today is Alan's b-day. hmm i wonder who this Alan could be.. : biggrin arty eyes:: >.> <.< must be somone we dun't realy see this often..

Damn trades seem to be down and out, now i can't get some of the items my friends owe me and such. And i can't buy any art. ::spits:: poo.

okies so 2nd star tests has begun, the guild acceptance glitch has been fixed and.. oh! Clap it up Leniar cause shes grading the tests like a mad woman. Shes already done 5 while i only done 1.. well. hehe.. yeah.

foo. ::jumps:: PETs. hmm.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:02 pm
Tiffany: Hey all!!! havent posted here in ages, so I thought I would just come by and say hi!! whee Well summer school is officially over for me, which means i'll get to rp more with you guys, isnt that exciting whee and of course our big lovable guild master, Kurai, is turning ::flips back at Rene's post:: 18!!!! Wohoo!!! Legal much lol Well I hope everyone is having a good time at Ria!!! Diva Dynamite, AWAY!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:July is almost over. And my shoulder hurts, and my eyes keep watering everytime I go to watch tv, and not just like a little bit of watering there's tears streaming down my face every few minutes crying I guess I should start taking my allergy pills again. And I have headaches too. I'm a mess. Oh, and my legs hurt from walking like 2 miles everyday or more. I'm so sick of walking and taking the bus.  

Rene the Hopeless

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Oh and btw. Im happy to announce that I belive that the Female overpopulation promblem is fixed XP. I think we have enough Guys to match up with gurls now XD!

you gurls can stop inviting your bfs into the guild now XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kurai: Where are you Mint... i need you to help me with the Sig orders crying . Yeah so i just closed it again due to freakin out XD. I think thats a good reason enough XP.

Well the 2nd star test judging and submition deadline will be on Sun, one week from the day it started on ^^. Then finally ::Smacks lips:: a new mod crew XD!  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:42 pm
****Next page***  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games