Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Leon was hurting inside but he visited the library to see what has been around the shelves. His eyes were glazing over he had had a long afternoon and couldn't sleep. He was not sure what he was looking for had everyone truly moved? He was unsure at the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:45 pm
Erri heard footsteps in the libray and smelled Leon on the wind Leon she yelled crying and ran to the libray and ran into his arms crying Leon i'm so sorry i was just scared and upset i missed you so much god i love you so so much please forgive me please never leave me i will never leave again i promice i love you so much Leon Erri held onto him tightly crying and kissing his shouder afraid of how he feel twords her but also so happy to see him and be in his arms once more so she leans up and kisses his cheek looking into his eyes wishing he still felt the same way twords her and hoping to get a kiss from him once more  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:39 am
Leon's eyes were still glazed over but his heart was beating softly. "For the past several days I couldn't sleep...couldn't eat couldn't feel emotion but to see you again makes me happy." He kisses her back softly on the lips and allows her to rest his her head on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:56 pm
Erri sighed her heart pounding holding him tightly never wanting to let go smiling Oh Leon im so sorry but i wont let you get like that ever again i will watch over you and make sure you can sleep as is my job as your wife well if you still want me to become it that is She glanced up into his eyes happy that he cares about her then grabs one of his hands intwining it with her own leaning against him thinking he's so warm and sweet he's perfect he is my one love i wish i can one day be his wife and be able to honestly say he's mine he's my husband eeeeee She giggled at this thought hugging him tighter  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:47 pm
(hi)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:43 am
Kai was suprized at how quickly Leon had appeared in the library. He walked outside and started twords the town with some of his money. "now what kind of toy shall i get?" he asked himself.  

kai wolf white

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Ravenhome
ERYN2067
you're right I almost forgot takes her band to the shops for clothing
"hey this looks cool" Hikari said pointing to a thisnext clothing store ((they do indie fashion, i really like them, lol when I'm not gothing it up xd ))after a while Hikari had picked out a bunch of clothes he liked and some which intrigued him, Min paid the attendent "I'm sorry about the money Min I'll pay you back some how" he said as they walked out of the store.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:24 pm

Min sensed strange changes at the house bowed her head and sent an I'm sorry to her Sister Erri knowing her presence was the key changes

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Ravenhome

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:14 am
"Umm min should I say sorry aswell?" Hikari questioned and then sent the rest staraight to her head ~and should we really bring the little kid you remember how erri had that explosion last time after I came and all of those others appeared, wouldn't it be best to give her to some authority figures and see if they can get her a home?~  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 pm
Erri sensed min and Hikari making her giggle so she then sent a thought to them both Hello you guys what about a little kid oh i'm sorry for intruding but Min never broke our bond so bring the little one i wont explode again i promise the more people the better  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

losttoneverreturn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:05 am
"What do you say...I miss everyone...let us find the others" Leon said softly and smile hugging Erri even tighter.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:44 am
I say they are all in town lets go Erri hugged him back grabbing his hand dragging him to the door excited  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:43 am
Kai looked back as he heard the door close, and saw Erri exitedly draging Leon out the door. "hi!" he said and followed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:15 am
Hikari then opened up a mental link to erri ~yeah we're in what appears to be the shopping district near a shop called thisnext ~ he thought  

Ravenhome

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:05 am
Erri giggled and nodded to Kai then "spoke" to Hikari ok im on my way with Kai and dragging my Leon  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff