Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:13 pm

"Oh, and by the way, when I turn back I'll be com-" Rocky is interrupted by a dark light, and is back to his old furry self. *sigh*"pletely naked. I hope you don't mind, but it will only take a second" He says as a bright white light shimmers around him, and he is back into his regular garb. "Sorry bout that redface " *Pokes Yue* "Hey, are you concious bud? Well, don't worry, I've gathered some herbs to make you feel bettah!" He said, able to speak and hear normally again.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:16 pm

"Ah, and here is the tea" Dimitri announced as he poured a steaming hot cuppa, and handed it across the counter. "Is there anything else I can do to help?"

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:01 pm

"Nothing for now. Derrick will mash up the herbs, and then, somehow, we'll have to get Yue to drink it WITHOUT choking" Rocky said calmly.
"Other than that, nothing for now."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:14 pm

Yue still remained motionless. Whatever his eyes were seeing, it was terrifying him. scream Yo, wolf boy! You and that fox better hurry! I can't keep him calm for long

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:02 pm

"I might as well." Rocky murred as he took the pestle and quickly mashed the herbs to a pulpy substance and poured it into the cup 'o tea. "I'll take that. Yue! Drink, now!" He spat as he lifted Yue's head upwards and began to pour the concoction into his mouth. "I hope you can still swallow..."He thought aloud.
I still want to know who the hell that voice is! Cuz I know that it ain't Yue! ((Love your fursona pic Yue!))
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:55 am

[thx it got hacked from my friends site and now its plastered across the net, but i have the Original!]

With Yue still out of commission, The Voice had to take control. Yue's body swallowed the concoction and went still. A few minutes later, his eyes shut and he awakes from his "sleep". Groaning, he places a hand on his head then glanced around. "What happened?"

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:45 am

"Ah! Thank Balto you're okay!" Rocky roused as he gave Yue a huge hug. "Okay, to put it simply, you passed out, I got herbs, gave them to you, and now you are better!" He explained.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:18 am

"Uhh, would anyone else like some tea? The water is still near boiling... and I could certainly use a cup." He said as he pulled out several cups and held them up.

Dimitri Luger

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:56 pm

"Well, there's no point in letting good tea go to waste! I'll take a cup biggrin " Rocky said. " Hey, Yue, do you know who that weir-" Rocky is interrupted by his cell phone.
"Hello? Hey Rockman! Japelo, not the best time. Is this important? No, it's just mom's got me bored again. There's been nothing to do since you left... Well, remember that spell that I taught you. You mean THAT one? Yes. Use it to occupy yourself. Just make sure you dont bring me instead this time. Okay. But don't get mad at me if I do. Remember, I'm inexperianced. Japelo, it's been like, two years since I taught you that. You should have it down pact. Okay, you got me. Be well. Sayonara Jap-chan. " Sayonara Rocky-niisan!"

He hung up the phone and forgot what he was talking about. "Dangit!" gonk There was a POOF to Rocky's right and a grey Whippet appeared next to him.

"Woah!!" the whippet exclaimed, surprised apparently. "
Gah! Japelo! When did Shi-sensei teach you how to do that?!
"Well, It was kind of a mis-spell. I ment to materalize my DS, but then, well... sweatdrop " Japelo explained.
"Jap, you are a mess xp " Rocky said
"Everyfur, this is my sensei's son, Japelo."
"Hajimashiite" Japelo said while bowing.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:18 pm

"I'll have some as well. Thank you Dimitri," Yue replied to the offer. He smiled at Rocky as the wolf hugged him. "Sorry about that. Is Sef doing okay?" He was about to grab a seat when Rocky's phone call ended and a whippet poofed into the cafe. When Rocky introduced him, Yue smiled and said. "Hello Jape-kun! I'm pleased to meet you."

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Dimitri Luger

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:26 pm

"Greetings Japlo, care for some tea?" Dimtri asked as he began to distribute the cups of hot tea.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:22 pm

"I'll have a cup of tea as well," Rain said in a soft voice as she stepped through the door on the tail end of the question. She smiled warmly, a curling back of her lips to reveal rather white and pointy teeth. It was brief as her lips relaxed, dropping her lips down a little bit, but a smile still tugged at the corners of her mouth.

She began unwinding a long scarf from around her neck as she walked forward to the counter to retrieve a cup, her eyes alighting on all the inhabitants of the cafe.

Rainey_angel81

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:28 am

"Hello! Please have a seat," Yue said. Good thing she wasn't here earlier or she many have never stayed. "I'm Yue. The balck wof is Rocky; the whippet, Japelo; Dimitri is serving the tea and Sef is the white one in Derrick's care at the moment."
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:52 pm

((Okay, let's see if I can't get back into this with some smooth transition...))

Derrick shook his head violently. It seemed as though all of his thoughts were clouded as of late, but he couldn't really tell why. He glanced around, seeing each of his fellow furs finishing up their various jobs that had been assigned to them. He sighed and sat down solemnly on a stool. "I.. I'm sorry guys... I blanked out. I guess it's my schiz again." The coon rubbed his arm nervously and stared at the ground, feeling ashamed and useless.

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Yue reached over to pat him on the arm, "It's ok, Derrick. We all have our own little qurks." He smiled at him to help lighten his mood.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games