Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm
Emerald awoke and got up and put on her fresh clothes. She walked out into the main room and noticed the love scene happening. She sneaked outside. Enjoying the freash air.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:29 am
Future present
Chris tossed slightly as he slept on the lump sofa as he body prepared to launch him back into the reality of the real world his eyes twicthing.

Robin got up having quick shower alongisde other grooming activties he goet dressed. 'We best check on the kids' he commencted opening the curtains allowing the brillantly bright sun in.

Past present

Robin awoke abruptly the sun blasting into his room. He got up strecthing and yawning as he removed the kinks from sleeping. He got up prearing to met the world head on.

Vince made his way other to the distant side of the island as began a rigourous set of push ups part of excerise for each day. Just because they were away from home didn't mean it had to stop.  

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:15 am
~~~Past~~~

Emerald walked toward the ocean with her hair blowing in the wind. She nelt down and noticed a cute Squirrel hurt. She helped him up and healed him. And watched him scatter away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:44 pm
~~Future Present~~

Cyborg woke up and walked into the amin room. He saw the boys there and figured they've been there all day. 'Man those three are in big troube,' as he thought to himself.

Starfire nodded to Robin, got out of bed, showered, and got dressed into soemthing else. She wore a pink dress and tied up her red long hair into a pony tail.

~~Past Present~~

Starfire awoke, got ready, and went to the main room. "Morning children," asid Starfire with a smile.

Cyborg eneterd the room and said, "Morning people."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:54 am
~~Past Present~~

Greyfire walked in the main room and sat on the couch.

"Oh, morning Starfire," said Nightstar. "Oh, and this is Greyfire. He needed aplace to stay and Robin let him."

"Yes, nice to meet you ma'm," said Greyfire. As he walked up to Starfire and shook her hand.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:39 am
Future present
Robin entered the main room seing the boys crahsed by the game console. He sighed at Cyborg. 'Oh they better have a good night sleep' he stated his tone slightly angry.

Past present

Robin entered the main room fully ready for the day. 'Morrning everyone' he announced casually though he felt horrifically sureal looking at the future off spring.

Vince entered the main room glancing at the others and the newcomer he grabbed the orange pouring himslef a big drink. He gulped it down sweating immensely he left the room without saying a word.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:08 am
Scourch smiled and said,"Mourning to you too. How'd you all sleep."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:18 am
Past present

Vince sat down besides the sea admiring the outdated arcitecthure he'd only heard about or seen in movies. The sun rose slowly dousing the area on a golden tint.

boy arachnid

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:09 am
~~~Past~~~

Emerald walked in the main room and smiled. "Goodmorning friends." She walked over to the kitchen. "Anyone want waffles?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:17 am
~~Past~~

"Morning. I slept well," said Raven. "No thanks, Emerald. I already had all I'm having for breakfest." It had been nice to be alone with Beast Boy. Now everyone was awake.

~~Future~~

Raven woke up and entered the main room. Seeing the three boys sleeping by the game console, she sighed. "I suppose they stayed up all night playing video games."

Azar stretched and turned on his side. He blinked a few times as he got ready to fully wake up.  

dragonelf213

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:23 am
~~~Past~~~

Emerald nodded her head. "Ok...More for me!" Emerald got out a bowl and got the mixes out.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:43 pm
~~Past Present~~

"Oh, hello there Greyfire," said Starfire as she shook his hand back with a smile.

~~Future Present~~

Starfire stepped into the main room, saw the boys, and looked angry knowing they stood up late. "Boys," asid Starfire in a very angry voice.

"You three are in big trouble," said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 pm
~~Future~~

Azar blinked a few times. Crossing his arms, he narrowed his eyes at Starfire and Cyborg. He screamed, "Yeah well, I haven't seen Chris for a long time. You can't expect me to want to go to bed instead of play games with him." He wasn't in a good mood and his head was starting to hurt.

Raven looked at the three boys before looking mainly at Azar. "Don't speak to them like that." She said, managing to keep her tone calm.

Azar glared at his mother. "None of you are the boss of me." With that, black energy surrounded Azar. Turning into a shadowy eagle, he flew right through the ceiling. He landed on the roof and sat down, staring into the city.

~~Past~~

Glancing at Greyfire, Raven remembered how Emerald didn't trust him. She said nothing about it instead turning her head away from him. She looked out the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:02 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Ok," asid Nightfire as he saw Azar zoom out of the tower. "I think he just misses his sister too much. And sorry mom dad won't happen again."

~~Past Present~~

Greyfire than moved away as he saw Vince walk in the room.

"Oh, and that's Vince," said Nightstar.

"Nice too meet yeah Vince," said Greyfire. He than walked towards Nightstar and said, "And here'sa beautiful flower for you." He popped out a whiet rose for Nightstar.

"Oh, wow," she said in amazement.

He than placed it in her hair.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:06 pm
~~~Past~~~

Emerald rolled her eyes at Greyfire. She washed her hands. And got out forks. "Waffles are done if anyone wants them. She grabbed her plate and ate her waffle.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games