Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:11 pm
"We are too..."Lance,cane,and linch said.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:37 pm
"Ok lets go." Nyuu says. She runs out of the motel. And runs for the pound.

Lucy walks up stairs and gets ready.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 pm
Lance,linch,and cane ran ahead of her,the weird thing was ...they were carrying grappling hooks.There was three trees infront of the pond,ans they lashed out the grappling hooks,and it wrapped around a branch,one on each tree.They then swung out and cannon balled into the pond.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:55 pm
Nyuu puts down the towels and looks at the water. "Mmm...It looks cold...."She mutters.

Lucy walks out with her bikini on. She runs out and looks at the water with Nyuu. "Ladys firsted" Lucy says with a evil smile. She pasts Nyuu on the back pushing her in the pond.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm
Lance,linch and cane bursted out of the water."ITS COLD!!"Lance cried swimming for the for the shore.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:54 pm
Lucy laughs really hard. "Theres a hot tube over here." She says walking over and steping in the hot tube.

Nyuu climes out of the pond. "We should throw Lucy in the pnd. She knew it was going to be cold. That why she didnt go in."She says shivering.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:06 pm
Lance wondered about it,it found the image it be funny."Ya c'mon lucy why don't you swim with us?"He asked as he ran to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:48 pm
"Get away form me. I dont want to go swiming im not dumb to go in that cold pond." She yelps. She runs away form Lance.

Nyuu smiles as she Grabs Lucy. She holds Lucy to the growned. "Hahaha i got you." She smiles looking down at Lucy.

"HELP CANE LINCH HELP ME?" She says looking at Linch and Cane.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:00 pm
Cane and linch laughed,as cane got out and walked over to nyuu."C'mon now nyuu..."

Lance laughed he had already got the expected reaction."Ok ..maybe thats enough.."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:49 pm
Lucy turns into her bunny for,.She gets away form nyuu. Not really watching where shes going she runing right over the lil leag of the pond and falls in. She climes out wet. Get hair is droping with water. She bunny ears hang at the side of her head. She looks evil at Nyuu.

Nyuu sits there looking at her for a lil bit. She falls back laughing really hard. "Hahaha looks like your bunny self losed some wight. Your not all fuffly anymore." She says dieing of laugher.

Lucy sits there sad. "Im not fat am i?" She ask in a sad low voise.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

yukie the black wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:30 pm
*following the noise yukie finds her self at a large pool she keeps the oversized towel wrapped around her she looks around for anybody familiar  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:01 am
Lance walked over to lucy,smiling."No your not fat.."Lance said petting her head.  

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:38 am
Lucy walks over to Yukie. She looks up at her. "Hi I see you came. The ponds a lil cold....But the hottube is just right." Lucy says with a smiles.

"Oh yea hottube i forgot. LASTED ONE IS ITS A ROTTEN EGG!" She yells jumping in the hottube.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:41 am
*laughing yukie drops the towel removing her towel she revels her bikini under neath she runs to the hot tub jumping in after her*

User Image[[sorry i couldnt think to describe it so here she is  

yukie the black wolf

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:29 pm
Lance,cane and linch got in the hot tub and relaxed."This is alot better than the pond..."Lance said breathing in.
"Got that right.."Linch said.
"Mhmm..."Cane chimed in.  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games