Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:59 pm
Kit had left earlier but had returned. Removing his clothes he put them in the cubby and slid into the waters. He went into the spa in the middle. the warm water flowed over his bdy as he slid into the water. It felt delightful on his sore ribs. "What to do?..."  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 8:15 am
Getting out of the water he stood. Walking to the changing room he put his clothes on and smiled. "Time to make a visit....." With that he left the springs.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:33 am
*kitty appeared next to the hot springs, looking a lil sad...she decided to enter the hot spring. After getting rid of her clothes she stepped in the hot water, letting out a sigh, she started thinking about things...*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:36 am
((Omg, you ish back!!!!!!!!!!!))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 am
Kashensu
((Omg, you ish back!!!!!!!!!!!))

((yes lol))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:22 am
Kazuo walks up to the hot springs and changes into a towel and walks out and notices a girl sitting in the hot springs already. "Someone's already here." Kazuo walks up behind her and takes off his towel and slides in next to her. "Hello, and who are you?" Kazuo says to her smiling.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:46 am
EEP! isnt this the only girls spring? O.o...*neko said while turning away of the guy she doesnt know*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:50 am
Kazuo looks at her freaking out then points to he sign that says "mixed bathing." "Looks like you thought you were in a different spring. Don't worry I don't bite, I just want to talk to some new people." Suddenly a voice in Kazuo head speaks. "Hey Kazuo are you done with your battle?" "Yea I am in the cloud hot springs, come here."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:54 am
*turns away blushing* so euhm...you wanted to talk... *doesnt trust the person, se doesnt know him and she's naked, it might be a pervert >.>*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:59 am
(Lol)

Just as Kazuo was about to speak Leo flies from the sky then perches on Kazuo's head then projects his thoughts to both of them. "Hey Kazuo! I'm glad your back from your battle." Leo looks at the girl. "Hey your the girl I met earlier!"

Kazuo looks up at him. "I'm glad to see you too Leo. So you met her already?" Kazuo thinks to him.

"Yea she was really mean." Leo thinks to them both sitting down on his head.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:03 pm
ka-kazuo?... *she said as she saw that annoying bird on his head* so you are kazuo...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:06 pm
Kazuo smiles. "Yep that's me!"

Leo projects his thoughts only to Kazuo. "Don't tell me you think she is pretty."

"So what if I do?" Kazuo thinks to Leo.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:12 pm
*thinks: such a strange bird, she thought as she looked at the bird and then at kazuo*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm
"Ask her out!" Leo shouts through his mind to Kazuo.

"No! I barely even know her yet!" Kazuo stretches. "Sooooooooo what's your name?"

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:21 pm
euhm...im kitty...*looks at kazuo still lil ashamed*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games