Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:11 pm
_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_
XxKyubi_KunxX
Kyubi murred loudly, his eyes sparkling after hearing he could have more. "Omg i think i found love. *w*" He shook his head and stared down. "Erm.. ignore what i just said.. x///x"

((i just had to put that in.. idunno why.. xP))

*johannas father laughed louldly and let him pig out as much as he wanted to. he liked kyurbi for some reason* son your funny so tell me about yourself
User Image

((s**t! D: sorry for the long wait! >.<))
"Heh... um... there isn't much about me.. i'm an orphan.. live on my own... .___. i have no way of making money.. so my neighbors seem to want to pay for my house and electricity and stuff... bah.. not much to me. x_x; only other few things about me is that i draw and play guitar."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:36 pm
a lone neko waits on the front steps, afraid to enter his 4th new school in 4 years [think i hate being a military brat]

looks like this

User Image  

rave kitty king

5,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:22 pm
Tobias, A red fox Anthro, exited the school. He saw somebody, a neko, on the steps. Tobias shrugged, his katana on his side, as faithful as ever. Openeing a man-hole, Tobias jumpped down, replacing it where it was, and walking. He had an underground house-tunnel system running everywhere. Tobias opened a secret door in the tunnel walls and was in the drain room of his underground house. His brother had moved away. Tobias shut the secret door and entered his house, lit with glowing fungus and moss. no candles or electricity, or it would burn down. It was made of entirely wood.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:23 pm
-A shy looking, smaller then normal withe tiger stands infront of the huge building not wanting to move. wearing a black and white shirt with white pants and shoes that followed suit. his blue eyes full of uncertanty and curiosity staring at the school.- i wonder what its like...  

Twilightwolf10

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 2:02 pm
*Nightshade walks through the front doors of the school and sniffs at the air, smirks and starts walking down the hall. Has Short Dark red hair with black streaks, a black and red punk schoolgirls outfit on, a ring in her lip, tons of mascara, long claws and fangs, pitch black fur with grey tips on her ears and tail* "This oght to be fun..." *sighs and grabs Ipod out of her bag and headbangs to Muse*  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:26 pm
-A taller than average male wolf steps off the bus, he looks up at his new school, he straightens his black and white fur and pulls his hood over his head so that he won't get bothered by the wind, as he get's closer to the front door he clutches his bag nervously, trying to remember if he brought everything-  

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:08 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
*Nightshade walks through the front doors of the school and sniffs at the air, smirks and starts walking down the hall. Has Short Dark red hair with black streaks, a black and red punk schoolgirls outfit on, a ring in her lip, tons of mascara, long claws and fangs, pitch black fur with grey tips on her ears and tail* "This oght to be fun..." *sighs and grabs Ipod out of her bag and headbangs to Muse*

-He notices someone entering the school, he admires her figure before until he enters the school, hoping not to attract attention, he pulls his hood over his head and looks down shyly-  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:32 pm
*She glances behind her because she heard the rustle of clothing with her huge ears. She sees a wolf anthro standing there and she smiles and waves* Oh hi there!!! Are you here for the school too?  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:39 pm
Twilightwolf10
-A shy looking, smaller then normal withe tiger stands infront of the huge building not wanting to move. wearing a black and white shirt with white pants and shoes that followed suit. his blue eyes full of uncertanty and curiosity staring at the school.- i wonder what its like...

*Nightshade notices the small tiger and she waves to it too* Erm... you also? Great! my first few minutes here and I've already met two people!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:42 pm
(( also... anyone else think rp is basically like internet inception?!?! Theres the real world, then the virtual world, and then theres rp...))  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
*She glances behind her because she heard the rustle of clothing with her huge ears. She sees a wolf anthro standing there and she smiles and waves* Oh hi there!!! Are you here for the school too?

-Hearing a voice he looks up and nearly bumps into her, "H-Hi, Yeah, I'm also going to school, I-I'm a freshman.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:16 pm
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

-Hearing a voice he looks up and nearly bumps into her, "H-Hi, Yeah, I'm also going to school, I-I'm a freshman.."

*laughs* Really? I'm a freshman too, its my first day... Hmm... i wonder what class I'm going to be in...  

Spectrum of Noir

6,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Frosty015

Inquisitor

9,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:20 pm
XxEmoFurryxX
Frosty015
XxEmoFurryxX

*laughs* Really? I'm a freshman too, its my first day... Hmm... i wonder what class I'm going to be in...

-Looking up he smiles and says "I'm kinda hoping we're in the same class actually, that way I'll have a friend already"-  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games