Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Kale had fallen asleep, tired from his night vigil. his arms were covered once more, and he rested with a boa again. The same one from before, too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:01 pm
Eliala crouched down and poked his face. "I think he's sleeping," she whispered to MoMo. "We shouldn't wake him up."

MoMo pouted and sat next to Kale's head. She pinched his nose and wiggled it. "He could be dead." She looked up at Eliala.

Eliala twitched, chuckled nervously, and said, "Uhm, MoMo? Will you let go of his nose? I don't want him to wake up just yet..." She chuckled nervously again while reaching over to MoMo's hand.

MoMo shook her head to the sides and slapped Eliala's hand. "I want him to wake up. And what makes you think I'll listen to you?" she asked and glared at Eliala.

"Fine..." Eliala sighed and sat beside MoMo quietly.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:46 pm
Kale opened his eyes and looked at Momo. "Becuase if you don't, I'll bend you over my knee and beat you senseless!" He roared that sentence, too  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:04 pm
MoMo stared at him blankly and pinched his nose even harder. "I dare you to try and hurt me." She smirked.

Eliala grabbed MoMo's hand and pulled it off Kale's nose. "Stop aggravating him MoMo! I don't want Cindy mad at Kale or me for something you started. Now, stop acting like a child and say your sorry." She let go of MoMo's hand and glared at her.

MoMo crossed her arms and pouted and muttered, "Sorry..."

Eliala sighed, patted MoMo's head, and said, "Good MoMo. Do you forgive her Kale?" She smiled and looked over at Kale.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:05 pm
(hey boys how about you guy get kids too. It don't matter if they are girls or boys)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:19 pm
((Thought we were sharing.....))  

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:25 pm
[[There could be kids for the guys >.> ((that would be funny to watch(read ninja ) xD)) but the guys have to control them to make things fair n__n]]  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:34 pm
Kale stared at the child, unblinking, trying to make her nervous.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:12 pm
MoMo stared back at Kale with a demented expression on her face.
Eliala looked at both of them and sighed. "You two are acting so weird today," she said under her breath and closed her eyes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:48 pm
Staring at her, he grinned. "I like you." With that, he stood and leaned over to kiss Eliala on the lips. "Afternoon, love."  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:18 pm
MoMo playfully stuck a finger in her mouth and pretends to gag.

Eliala blushed a crimson red and grins as well. "Afternoon. As you can see, we get to take care of a little... girl." She looked uneasily at the little girl and sighed heavily. "What should we do first... MoMo?"

MoMo looked up at Eliala and exclaimed, "I wanna swim!" She giggled and shook a strange look at Kale before standing up to go into the tent to change.

Eliala watched MoMo run off and said, "Thank god.. I don't know how much more longer I can keep her happy." She sat closer to Kale and smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:08 pm
Kale shrugged, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "Well, I can watch her for you. I want to swim anyway." He kissed her again, and chuckled. "She's a pain, but she's a lot like my cousin." He smiled at the memory of the little girl, then looked at Eliala. "I wonder why she looked at me wierd just then?"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:24 pm
Eliala shrugged and wrapped an arm around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder. "She probably is thinking that she hates boys 'cause they have cooties," she said, using air quotes on the last word with her free hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:02 pm
He tried to suppress a laught, but Kale couldn't hold it in. His whole body shook with his laughter, and he snuggled closer to Eliala. "More than likely. Cooties are up there with the Ebola Virus when it comes to dangerous toxic particles!" He took on a girly, child-like voice. "Oh no! It's the cooties! Watch out before they get ahold of you and make you into a BOY!"  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:57 pm
Eliala laughed and nodded her head. "Wow... you have the weirdest girly voice I have ever heard."

Just then MoMo came out of the tent, with a pink bathing suit with little ribbons on the shoulder straps, and she ran up to Eliala and tugged her on her hand. "Com'mon! Let's go swimming now!"  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff