Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:14 pm
Emiko dropped her school bag off in her room and changed into normal clothes, rather than school clothes.
It wasn't her first kiss with a boy..but the first boy she wanted to kiss again.

I'm not falling for Yuu, am I? She thought, pulling a soda out of the refrigerator.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:24 pm
[[o lol.]]

Yuu dropped all of his school things by the door and quickly slipped off his shoes. "Don't slam the door!" He heard his mother shouted loud enough so she could hear him as he closed the front door. "Okay!" He called back, making sure he didn't slam it. He retreated to his room, ready to numb his mind with some TV or junk food.

[[TAIM SKEEP?]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:28 pm
[[SHER 8D
But I have to go D: I'm not supposed to even be on rite nao.
I'll get on maybe later.. or tomorrow.]]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:31 pm
[[OKEI. I SEE. ]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:42 am
Tao wanted to make love to him right then and there on the kitchen floor. So, she decided that she would. She hastily took off her shirt, then started taking off his. Then she got back to kissing
Her itchy fingers unclasped her bra, and it fell to the floor. Her bare breasts pressed against his chest.

[[O:
bad girl]]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:01 pm
Kiyoshi could see where she was leading. He held a silent finger to her lips.
"Here," He said, picking up her bra. Then led her down the hallway, on the first floor, to the guest bedroom where she was staying. No one would hear them as long as no one came looking. Kiyoshi still, locked the door, leaving the light off.
Pulling her onto the bed, and pulled his own shirt off. He straddled her and began kissing her again.
His hands held her face, but longed to reach down and unbutton her pants. Maybe she'd take his off of hers then..
Kiyoshi didn't think about it.

Was this really happening? Kiyoshi was going to have to break up with Aoi if it went any further. He couldn't tell her of course that he and Tao had mad love. It would crush her.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:05 pm
[[LALALALAA... it's tomorrow. For Emiko, Yuu, and Nori at least XD
Lawl.]]

Emiko had gotten up earlier than normal to make sure she was out of the house before her parents started arguing and yelling. True, she hated them, but she also hated hearing people fight.
After she'd made sure she was completely ready, she grabbed her lunch and book bag, then was out the door, ahead of schedule.
I hope Nori's back today..
The kiss she'd shared with Yuu was filling her mind to be every other thought. She knew it was because she wanted to do it again...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:21 pm
Tao moaned voluntarily, just softly.
She knew Kiyoshi wanted her right now. She knew that she could persuade him.
Her hands travelled down, undoing the button on her pants, then the zipper. She kicked them off silently, then started undoing Kiyoshi's.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:29 pm
[[Lol, everyone's like sexing up.]]

"So what happened when I was gone?" Nori asked curiously, poking Yuu's right cheek.

"Nothing really." Yuu sighed, keeping most of what had happened yesterday to himself, not bothering to inform his best friend.

"Mmmmm," Nori grumbled sounding slightly disappointed. "I was hoping there would be like some major happenings and I missed em all...No fire drills? Food fights? Unusually strange subs? Nothing?"

"Nope," Yuu forced out, their school coming into view. "You missed an average mundane day."

"Pfft," Nori sighed, "That's just what I get for thinkin'."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:52 pm
[[Gah, I just listened to 'Creep' for the fifth time in a row. By Radiohead. I'm obsessed with that song. Faasho. No,I have an addiction to that song. I have to listen to it. It's hard to stop D: but i love it sooo much.]]

When Kiyoshi's pants were off, and Tao's he kissed her even more deeply, more sexual. Tao sure knew how to seduce him.
Grinding into her, Kiyoshi's breath came out in short heavy bursts.
It was the first time he'd wanted this one someone else. And he was really getting it.

[[*****]]

---

Emiko had been sitting on the brick wall that fenced her front yard for almost twenty minutes when she saw Yuu and Nori coming around the corner.
Finally.. but at least I didn't have to listen to my parents yelling at each other. Emiko hopped off the fence when they were a house away.
"Heyy." Emiko greeted them.
"So Nori, where were you yesterday? Sleeping, eh?" She teased him. It was the most obvious thing he would have done. Nori got into trouble, but it was never anything too serious. He wasn't a bad kid.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:04 pm
[[lulz. so what are we doing with kiyoshixaoi ?]]

Tao traced invisible circles on Kiyoshi's bare chest. They were both still naked.[[FOR ONCE. gawd. they ALWAYS have boxers/bra on. srsly.]]
Aoi's shower had stopped, but she had never come looking for Kiyoshi, so Tao ignored it.
Aoi was actually asleep in jer room. She had gotten tired of waiting for Kiyoshi, and could hear bed-springs squeaking, so she left his room and went to bed in his.
She had already decided that she would break up with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 pm
[[Wait..Aoi didn't hear them, did she? O: ]]

Kiyoshi was lying on his back, still in the bed with Tao. the fact they were still unclothed didn't bother him. One of his arms cradled Tao, holding her back.
"Tao, are you happy with me? I mean, us together?" Kiyoshi wanted to know what her feelings for him were. Or if she had used him. Kiyoshi, yes, liked her, but wasn't sure about her's.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:59 pm
Tao nodded.
"Yes. I'd give up everything for you." She said, looking at their hands intertwined together.
Tao liked being with Kiyoshi. They were close to the same age, and she didn't have to be careful with him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:07 pm
That was all Kiyoshi wanted to hear from her right then.
"Everything. Wow." Kiyoshi wasn't entirely sure he could give everything. He'd give quite a lot though. Giving up Aoi being one of them.
"You're amazing." He breathed in her ear.
He felt it was too early to use 'I love you'. They hadn't known each other long enough for those terms.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:14 pm
For a second, Tao thought he was going to say those three magic words. But no. It did seem just a little too early for them.
Tao exhaled deeply. She had won. She smiled, then started kissing his neck.
She wanted more.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games