Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:50 pm

"Damn bloody Bond. And bloody...feelings," Kiae thought sourly. She'd been able to hide them from herself for years, but being with Cobain again just brought it all back.
"It's just me being silly," she said with a sigh, not sure if that would satisfy him.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:56 pm

And it didn't. "Nah, Kiae. Talk to me here." Cobain insisted, stepping closer.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:58 pm

"It's just...stupid. I can't help it, I wanted to be a mother," Kiae informed him, irritated at herself. Now wasn't the time to be mulling over things like this. "And...being around the Tinkers again, and being with you..."
She trailed off, eyes watering but not threatening tears, and crossed her arms defensively.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:03 pm

"Hey now, Kiae. Come see." Cobain said quietly, putting his arms around her. "This will all quiet down one day, and we can settle down somewhere. Trust me."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:04 pm

"I know," she said stiffly. "I can handle it. I just...kind of got a bit emotional for a minute. I'm better now." She was lying through her teeth, but there was no use for it.
"And will one day come soon enough for us to still be together?" she asked herself.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:08 pm

"There's nothing wrong with being emotional." Cobain said gently. "It's not really a 'getting better'. It's just working it all out."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:09 pm

"Well, it won't 'work out' for a long time, so I just have to settle for not talking about it anymore," she said through her teeth, slightly embarassed by the entire conversation.
"I practically raised an entire generation of Tinkers," she added with a faint smile. Her eyes clearly said what she wanted, and her tone got a bit wistful. "I'd just like to know what it's like to raise something I created."
She bit her tongue and winced, having promised herself she wasn't going to argue this again.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:20 pm

"No, Kiae." Cobain said, shaking his head slightly. "It's better to get these things out in the open. They tend to make one a tad crazy otherwise." He said with a wry grin. "I wouldn't know about raising anybody, but whenever I went to see our little girl... It's not a feeling I'm used to, but I like it." He said simply.

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:22 pm

"Good for you," she said a bit sourly, but regretted it instantly. "Sorry, I just...I just need a break," she decided, turning abruptly and striding in another direction from the camp.
"I really do. I've been a bloody emotional crazy-woman ever since this all started," Kiae admonished herself. "How can I act like an Aes Sedai when I feel like this?"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm

Cobain caught up with her and put a hand on her shoulder, turning her around. "You don't need a break, Kiae. You need to vent. Get it all out, somehow. Believe me, it feels so much better."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:32 pm

"I've already been an emotional wreck since all of this started," she shot back, repeating her own thoughts. "The last thing I need to do is keep thinking like this! I'm a bloody Aes Sedai, not some Light-blasted mother!"
She caught her breath, having raised her voice to a shout, and turned a bright red.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm

"You are a mother." Cobain said quietly. "And Aes Sedai are just as human as everyone else."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:44 pm

"Well, we're not supposed to be," she snapped. "We're supposed to know everything, have all the answers, never make a bloody mistake no matter what."
She glared at nothing in particular, her cheeks red. "We have to be everything to everyone at one time or another, and I can't even be a mother to my daughter! Or to any other child I'll have!" she exclaimed in frustration.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:50 pm

"You can, Kiae." Cobain insisted. "Just because you can't spend every waking moment with a child doesn't mean you can't be their mother."

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:52 pm

"I can't be a mother when I'm hunted by creatures that do unspeakable things to innocent people," she informed him, staring up at him. "I can't - I'm just tired of it," she managed, hanging her head. "Maybe I do want to be just a mother and nothing else sometimes."
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games