Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:35 pm
[[I know sweatdrop ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:50 pm
[[Times like these I wish I had more characters haha]]  

haruxxx
Crew

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:07 pm
Toyo screamed, scared by his sudden move. She ran out and tried to grab him off Mori.
Mori was now bleeding from his eyebrow. It split right open.
"Nori! Get off!" She yelled, grabbing his shoulders in a feeble attempt. Mori pressed against the drywall with his hands, trying to get away.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:22 am
[sorry my darlings I had work]

Jaylen chuckled at Mayumi's comment, the girl had some spark to her and she intruiged the werewolf. One thing Jaylen loves is a good challenge, and it seems that Mayumi will grant him that challenge. He stood from his seat and followed Mayumi from behind, he then grabbed a hold of her arm and spun her around to face him. He pulled her close to him and their faces were inches apart, "honey stop denying yourself, I know deep down you want me to do something to you." Jaylen reached behind and began gropping at her rear. "See, you're not even trying to fight back"

Maiko was quiet for a few moments, in a way she didn't want to answer Travis' question. Though she wondered if he was showing some kind of concern. But they had barely met so Maiko began to wonder what his true intensions were. Sure he was good looking and Maiko was indeed attracted to the werewolf but, what point is there to pursue something when she's so afraid of being touched. "I-I" she began to speak, her voice low almost like a mouse. "A-ask mamo-niisan, I d-don't want to t-talk about it...thinking about it makes me upset..."  

S y n t h L i x x

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:21 am
Travis got up now and advanced in her direction. He knew she wouldn’t want to talk to a guy like him. “Fair enough.” He murmured when he got near, and then passed her.
“I’m not going to go askin’ about you behind your back. If I know anything, its because you tell me. Got it?” He told her.
He hated when others poked around in business that wasn’t their own.
He shot a lazy wave from behind not looking to see if she was or not and walked on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:59 pm
Mayumi bit her lip as Jaylen spoke. She didn't know what to say.
Jaylen was taller than her, and Mayumi knew he was a year or two older, but that didn't intimidate her. But what did, was Jaylen was a werewolf as well.
Mayumi hadn't transfigured in a while into her wolf form. And she knew if she did around this guy, he too would, and end up hearing everything she didn't want him to know.
And of course he'd grab her like this.
"You'd like see me fight back, wouldn't you? You think I'm a toy, don't you?" Mayumi laughed, knowing he was probably thinking 'yes'.
"Like this is some kind of challenge to you? As if getting up on me is going to get me interested?" Mayumi asked, "Well it's working."
Mayumi's composure faded. And her shield broke.
With the closeness of their faces, Mayumi kissed Jaylen once, a peck on the lips.

----

Nori backed away from Mori, his hands balled into tight fists. His eyes broke away from Mori, to Toyo's frightened expression.
"Toyo, I'm sorry," Nori apologized.
Holy fck. I can't believe I just did that. They're all going to hate me.
Nori didn't move, shocked. Mori was probably going to get up and beat the hell out of him.
Nori would just take it, too.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:07 pm
Mori stood up after a few seconds, blood trickling down the side of his face. Kazou left down the stairs, probably to get away. Toyo backed away, sitting in the door frame.
Anyways, Mori stood up, he was taller than Nori, so he looked down at him. The first punch hit him in the gut. It made Nori crumple over. Mori punched him in the face, uppercut. His face expressionless. Punch after punch, turned into kicking. Toyo ran past, sobbing into her hands.
Mori stopped, then just casually walked down the stairs. Toyo ranto the nurse's office, huddled under her desk.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:27 pm
[[ crying Mayuumiii kissed that jerk! I'd like to post something but I don't know yet how choco will post so I'll waiit]]  

haruxxx
Crew

S y n t h L i x x

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:39 pm
Jaylen wasn't at all surprised at Mayumi's actions. He knew that if he got her riled up enough she'll end up giving in one way or another. He smirked and placed a kiss on her lips then moved away from her. "I wonder what you're going to tell your boyfriend once he smells another man's scent on you" he teased as he began walking away from her.

Maiko had no idea if she just did the right thing or not. In a way she wanted to confide in him because deep down she did have some kind of feelings for him, even though she's afraid of him. She sighed heavily and began walking in the opposite direction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:36 pm
[Travis headed into the school. He Didn’t know exactly where he was going, he figured he’d look for Mayumi though.
Inside the school was filled with various scents. Students, products, foods, augh. The bathroom. He hated passing the bathrooms due to his strong nose.
The halls were crammed with students caught in the shuffle on their way to their classes and other destinations.
Travis bumped shoulders and brushed past some-whomever he touched immediately apologized after the fact, fearing they’d be fatally wounded if they pissed him off- He thought he could smell Mayumi now. He followed the scent until he could see her.

Maybe they were drifting from each other now because they had only been connected mentally once before. He never wanted her in his mind, to know fully everything he had been through, or felt.
Being wolves together…was that really all that important? He didn’t think so before. But maybe…

Approaching her he smelled something else. The wolf. Travis thought with disdain. The other one. All over her…it was amazing he found her at all, his scent drowned hers so much. His eyebrows furrowed together.
“Mayumi.” He said with a head jerk. ((Hope you kno what I’m talking bout)) “You smell bad.” He stated.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:50 am
Eventually, tears had welled up in Nori's eyes, wetting his face along with blood. Blood seeped out of his mouth, nose, and out of other numerous cuts and breaks in his skin.
Nori lay bleeding, alone, on the hallway floor. No one was going to help him. He was going to lie there bleeding and crying until he could move again. The pain now, was too much for him to be able to move. Mori had kicked him so many times in the stomach, Nori thought he might throw up. But instead, he coughed up blood, and still was.
I'd rather just be dead.

---

Guilt flooded Mayumi's being. Her heart ached.
How could she have done this to Travis? She'd have to tell him now. And he'd be quite upset...
It'll be easier just to tell him than for him to have to guess..

"It was that other wolf, Jaylen," Mayumi said, trying to keep herself together. Getting emotional wasn't going to help her now.
"Travis," Mayumi took a deep breath, "I'm sorry."
After a minute, Mayumi had herself together, "I was sitting alone, studying and he came up and started flirting with me. And at first I didn't think much of it, and ignored him, but after a while, it broke me. And I ended up kissing him. Nothing special, just a peck...but still it was me who kissed him," Mayumi didn't realize the tears on her face, but now was quick to wipe them away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:25 pm
After a minute or two of cowering, Toyo eventually got up, and grabbed an armful of medical supplies, shoving them in the messenger bag she used. Mori beat up Nori really bad, she couldnt just leave him.
Toyo was still crying when she walked back. Every five minutes she'd wipe her face.
Finally she got to his dorm, where she found him laying in front of his door. There was a small pool of blood around his head, she covered her mouth, biting her tongue to keep from crying out, how could Mori do this? She knelt down, moving his head into her lap.
"Nori, Nori, its okay.." She said, sniffing, she had stopped crying. Searching in her bag she pulled out an alcohol wipe, wiping off his face, once it was clean she kissed him, just once.
"where does it hurt?" She asked, she needed to get him stable enough to walk, he had to get to the nurses office, hopefully he wouldnt have to go to the hospital. Knowing Mori, he probably already got stitches on his forehead.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:27 pm
Nori didn't say anything to Toyo. He didn't want to talk to her or even look at her. She'd left him, when he really really needed her. Especially her being a nurse.
Coughing, Nori attempted to get onto his knees. He'd coughed up blood, onto Toyo's pants, but he couldn't care less.
Struggling to his feet, Nori braced himself on the wall. His body shook as he moved one foot in front of the either, heading back toward his bedroom.
"I don't want your help," Nori managed to mutter, blood sputtering from his mouth.
Nori had made it all the way to his bedroom door when his legs crumpled underneath him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:43 pm
Toyo sat on the floor while Nori got up, took about five steps, then stumbled to the floor.
"I dont want your help." he muttered, his voice sounded choked.
He had coughed on her pants, but she had more, one pair ruined meant nothing. She bit her lip, then stood up, bending over to help him. Right now she didnt care how she felt, she just cared about getting Nori safe, and comfortable.
"I dont give a damn if you want my help or not," Toyo said damn. Toyo never cussed, she had always gotten slapped for it when she was little. "but right now your bleeding, really bad, and we at least need to lay you down and get you cleaned up so i can figure out how bad it it." She said, her voice clipped and cold.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:23 pm
Travis just about panicked hearing Mayumi apologize. Had she cheated on him?
Anger. Hate… Sadness. They all mixed within him creating complete chaos.
He had to force himself to stand still while she stood silent.
Once he had heard the rest though, Travis gritted his teeth. They had kissed.
His filthy mouth had been on Mayumi’s. I should rip that mutt in half. Travis growled.
But…Mayumi had been the one to kiss him he hadn’t forgotten that fact.
It stung like a slap to the face.

Even the one forced to love you can’t remain loyal….His darker side noted sourly.
And, he couldn’t believe it, he wanted to hurt her back. Not physically of course but emotionally.
The tears she shed now was an added source to his pain no matter how angry he was.
His eyes fell to the ground, his jaw set and eyes drained of life.
He looked even worse then before he had met her, at least a fire of hate lay there. “Stay away from me, Yamada.” His deep voice rang and his sharp golden eyes pierced hers now.
Stay away and never come back again. Did he really mean that? Pain was a funny thing.
He briskly walked away from her now. His blood boiled as he walked and his heart rate was going crazy.
He had to keep it together at least long enough to get out of there.
He scoffed at the thought of self control at this point. He would do whatever the heck he wanted. And what he wanted was dangerous.

[[Travy bout to get all self mutilating muwhahahwhah]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games