Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:47 am

(Test your luck against Akatsuki. Go to Grass. A war is about to brew. There are Team Akatsuki and Friends versus Grass.)

((
Team A&F:
- Mikyo (Legendary S-Rank)
- Sengetsu (Tsuchikage)
- Xantos (Another Legedary S-Rank)
- Kowaii (Was the Sand Kage until he had something wierd happen to him...)
- Kasumi (Chuunin, has Mikyo's Metal Manipulation bloodline. Deadly.)
- Shoku (Former Grass Shinobi. Chakra Hands. Chuunin. Watch out for her.)
- Ray (Meh. Played by Teddy. Probably would die if tried to intervine.)
- Koi (Genin. Tendrills Threadings. Sharingan implant. Rank doesn't mean everything.)

Team Grass:
- Masumi (Kusakage. Probably won't fight... damn you Pyro.)
- Shiro (Jounin? Yeah, I believe he is Jounin now. Specializes in Yo-yo's. Has 9-Tails Lesser half. Very good RPer.)
- Kemai (Jounin. Former Yuki shinobi until Yuki was closed. I could beat him.)
- Fenrir (Genin. Barely any jutsu. Orogami no Dara bloodline. Won't fight unless needed.)
- Areku (Jounin. Faster then anyone fighting. Can fly.)
- Vrail (Hatake. Jounin. Kuruma implant. Weakness is his girlfriend.)
- Ryoko (Sannin. Eternal Sharingan. Awesome.)
- Jason (Genin. Very good RPer. 7-Tails host. Reason Akatsuki is attacking.)
- Lenon (Sannin. Left Kumo. Puppet master. Bloodline Crusher.)

Well, ask your kage for a group mission to Kusa just to see how things are. I'll probably end up fighting you guys... if I don't fight Lenon. If you haven't guessed, I'm Koi aka Ion of the Rain.))
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:54 am

"Damn it, I told you not to do that."

-Yun looks out the window, and wouldn't you know it, it was raining outside, and pretty hard. Thunder soon followed with a strong wind.-

"looks like this is gonna be a long one."

((i dont think i'll be joining the fight. I'd WANT to, but my guy doesnt know water basic, only universal basic jutsu, and i'm not a genin yet.))

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

{{OOC: Yeah Academy Students can't even leave the village.}}

Saku laughed. "Sorry if I scared you." Saku was wearing his ANBU Mask.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:07 am

Aoto suddenly woke up, he looked around....no sign of Saku or Yun "Damn them stare " Aoto , apparently soaked, jumped off the roof and dashed into the Mizukage's office were he found the two "Thanks for waking me up"

X Fall Poet X

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:08 am

"You know, someone might get the wrong idea if you wear that mask, especially since your not a genin yet."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am

(Well. Cain, Sakoyoshi, and Aoto. I know Aoto wants something. You two want something too right? Like a fight with Akatsuki? Well, how about this. Once I am Chuunin, I come here with ONE friend, and we all fight in a thread that nobody else is allowed to interfere in? I already know how we'll do it. Owe, it's going to be just gladly! I come here and bring my friend, we say we are Akatsuki and we fight in the Open Desert of Wind Country. That way nobody interferes. If you manage to beat us, then you get one thing that you want. If you lose, you are damned to be my slaves. Don't worry, you still live in Kiri. You'll just get up and do what I ask, when I ask. Like a spy. You guys have to probably just spy around on certain people... and find Jinchuuriki for Akatsuki. And after a certain amount of time, you'll all be set free. I'm thinking 5 months IRL.)

Zombie Swagger

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:15 am

"It might also be a good thing too, they might overestimate him and leave him alone"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:17 am

iKoisu
(Well. Cain, Sakoyoshi, and Aoto. I know Aoto wants something. You two want something too right? Like a fight with Akatsuki? Well, how about this. Once I am Chuunin, I come here with ONE friend, and we all fight in a thread that nobody else is allowed to interfere in? I already know how we'll do it. Owe, it's going to be just gladly! I come here and bring my friend, we say we are Akatsuki and we fight in the Open Desert of Wind Country. That way nobody interferes. If you manage to beat us, then you get one thing that you want. If you lose, you are damned to be my slaves. Don't worry, you still live in Kiri. You'll just get up and do what I ask, when I ask. Like a spy. You guys have to probably just spy around on certain people... and find Jinchuuriki for Akatsuki. And after a certain amount of time, you'll all be set free. I'm thinking 5 months IRL.)

(maybe some other time, but for now, not interested in nothing else but graduating and working on getting my damn kekkei genkei approved)

Cain the Blade

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:20 am

iKoisu
(I'm afraid I may not be able to accept your offer, though tempting, I'm not the Raikage I used to be and was forced to start over, my new character is quite weak, and without training I stand no chance, my old character was quite a powerful Puppet Master but for some reason our village closed and I guess I had to start over)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:40 pm

-Yun shrugged and then leaned back in his chair, fiddling around with his needle that Saku gave him-

"Damn, where is he?"

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:23 pm

|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"I'm tired of waiting for this guy. I need to become a Genin and form a squad."

{{OOC: I'm back.}}
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:53 pm

"Yeah, I know how you feel, but he is the mizukage afterall. Just gotta be patient."

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:09 pm

|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"Isn't there a Jounin around that has jurisdiction over this?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:15 pm

"I dont think so. Although, I do remember that the Jounin exams were going on, maybe he's at that. But I still think we should wait."

Cain the Blade

WinnieP GG

Divine Sex Symbol

11,050 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:20 pm

|||Sakoyoshi|||
|||Daianohara|||

"I think we should visit the Jounin exams. I only them once before as a child. I want to seem them again." Saku jumped up and was excited.
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games