Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:03 pm

Rose just continued humming, and thinking about nothing in particular. Her mind was just surfing from subject t subject.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:06 pm

Haseo rolled over and threw his arm around her and snuggled himself against her

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:19 pm

Rose kissed him on his cheek lightly, as he slept and wrapped her arms around him, the melody still continuing.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:21 pm

Haseo started dreaming..... at first he was running down a hallway like he was chasing someone then suddenly he was standing in the middle of an ocean and he looked down at his feet and he was standing on the water

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:24 pm

She made the melody slower and watched Haseo.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:34 pm

Suddenly he heard a voice call out his name and all the water darkened to black then turned to blood and Haseo was pulled under by skeletons, he kicked violently trying to get free but the skeletons just pulled harder and he heard his dads voice "Where have you been Haseo? Ive missed you" then everything went black

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:39 pm

Rose stroked Haseo's cheek as he slept, hoping she wasn't disturbing him at all. She stopped singing.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:03 pm

All Haseo could see was his father standing infront of him "You will not get away this time" his father was suddenly behind him and grabbed Haseo by the face from behind with both hands and pulled his head close to his mouth then whispered in his ear "Your mine!"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:08 pm

Rose looked at Haseo, something about his features on his face told her something was wrong, it wasn't relaxed anymore. He seemed to get paler as well. "Haseo," she called his name softly, "Wake up, honey."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Suddenly he was being pulled back down the hallway from earlier in his dream but by his head and the opposite way he was running "let go of me" he managed to get out from the pain but his dad just laughed "Not a chance, not again........ you will pay for betraying us"

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Rose started to panic, "Hey, Haseo..." She called out much louder than before.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Haseo's dad kicked upen a door and threw Haseo into an arena by his head "This ends now!" he said as Haseo started to get up Haseo wiped some blood off of his bottom lip then pulled out his twin shortswords and out of nowhere his dad had a huge buster sword stuck in the ground next to him

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:34 pm

((lol.. you wanna give me details on how you look on the outside, something that I can freak out with??))
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:39 pm

((umm slight finger twitches, mumbling and lots of rolling around lol))

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:46 pm

((lol! *squashed*))

Rose panicked, "Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, Haseo, HASEO!!! Wake up!" She pleaded outloud, helplessly watching him.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games