Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~My Dragon's Heart~(1X1)~(Burningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:50 am
Kolan's brow lifted. "Hmph." And then he smirked. "Good point..after all, a hatchling like you wouldn't know the first thing about dragon mating..or making your love able to shift dragon.."

Kolan was two centuries or so older than Coryn, hence calling Coryn a hatchling, although Kolan was considered something of a child in dragon years himself. Also, Coryn's dragon form had gone off his age a bit, not the literal years, but what it would equate to in dragon years, and Coryn had ended up being a larger dragon than Kolan, if only by a little.

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 10:27 am
Coryn tilted his head curiously. "Oh? And why don't you share this information?" he asked, wanting to be able to have a sort of fall-back in case he never got back to normal. He at least wanted to be able to express affection with Karelym, but he didn't want to be afraid that he would hurt her either.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 12:50 pm
Kolan smirked. "Cause you're too young, runt." he said wryly, definately teasing, and then he grinned at Coryn. "But don't feel too bad..maybe in a century or so, I'll let you in on the good stuff, little Cory."  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 1:13 pm
Coryn snorted. "Mean, mean, mean, mean . . ." he grumped, though he had a small smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:15 pm
Kolan smirked at him and then rose, brushing his hands off before shifting dragon, able to do so since Coryn had given indefinite permission earlier when he needed to comfort Elyon. He flicked his tail around Karelym's back, though not fully, since he knew mate-instincts could get riled easy, just enough to get her in position in front of Coryn before removing his tail. "You've done the process backwards by Binding her, unfortunately, but you can get around it by doing a proper Bond..you've already gotten each other's blood..so hold your claw open, and you put your hand on his." he said to Karelym, who did as asked. "Close your eyes, and imagine yourself..merging with the other..just think about joining together, and say 'I choose you as my mate'."

Karelym blinked, understanding then that the dragon form being granted..was part of a mating ritual. She looked to Kolan and then to Coryn, and then pressed a little firmer on his claw with her hand, smiling. "I choose you, Coryn, as my mate." Karelym's tone was soft, and loving, and she closed her eyes as she imagined her and Coryn as one.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:18 pm
Coryn smiled and then looked down at Karelym. "I choose you as my mate Karelym . . ." he said, smiling lovingly at her.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:28 pm
Kolan looked between them and then said. "As the senior dragon present..I bestow the Dragon's Blessing on these mates..may they live eternal with the Seravallyn." The Heart Fire, or the fire of the soul, which was the essence and being of a dragon according to dragonic beliefs.

Karelym felt warmth running through her, powerful and wonderful..and she could feel Coryn, could feel the moment that a powerful thread tied their auras in a way that was so much better than the Bind had been..the mindspeak link between them widened, and she could sense Coryn's thoughts in a way, as well as his emotions..she could feel his strength..and then she opened her eyes..and found herself almost eye-level with Coryn. She blinked, and then looked down at herself with widening eyes.

Sleek and gleaming, she was smaller than both Coryn and Kolan, but a little larger than Elyon. The scales by her ears folded out into attractive additions that amusingly were like elven ears. Karelym's scales were bright pink like her hair, but each scale was outlined in a deep violet like her eyes. She was a spirit dragon, not that she knew it yet. Karelym looked back up at him, her now serpentine violet-eyes startled and yet happy. "I have a dragon form now too..I can fly with you, Coryn!" she said happily, hearing her voice had deepend a little with a sultry edge, and she tilted her snout up and nuzzled Coryn's happily.

Kolan found himself smiling, genuinely smiling at this as he shifted back to human. Three dragons was pushing the limits of the cave, four would be impossible. Karelym made a beautiful dragon, not as beautiful as his vallynra of course..but lovely all the same. "Well, little Cory, what do you think?" Kolan asked, grinning up at Coryn.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:31 pm
Coryn nuzzled back and smiled happily at Karelym. He then chuckled a bit. "So do you want to have a normal wedding or is this enough?" he asked, smiling all the while.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:47 pm
Karelym grinned at him. "This is enough for me, but you know how Mom is. She'll insist on a wedding that she can attend..still, it's certainly enough to merit a wedding night, my vyallah.." she murmured mischeviously as she flicked her dragonish tongue out to his cheek and then nuzzled him playfully. Two hours would be sufficient time for them to..perform the marital bed activites, and then they could curl up together as dragons..it would be wonderful..Karelym wanted Coryn and no other, no matter what form he was in..  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 4:50 pm
Coryn chuckled and blushed a little, unable to keep some inappropriate thoughts out of his head. He nuzzled her. "If that's what you wish . . ." he muttered happily.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:03 pm
Karelym caught a few of his thoughts along their now closer link, and she smiled dragonishly. "My love, it's far more than what I wish..nothing would make me happier than being yours in heart..and body.." she said softly, laughing then as she caught sight of Kolan's comically surprised and blushing expression. Apparently, he wasn't used to that sort of talk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Coryn chuckled. I think Kolan's a little too innocent for this type of talk love . . . he thought to her, chuckling a bit more.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:25 pm
For now. Karelym giggled back in mindspeak. He's a couple centuries older than us both..but I still think of him as a little brother..he's a youngster in dragon years..I'm tempted to pity the poor boy and stop..and keep going just to tease him. she playfully confided to Coryn.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Coryn chuckled. Pity him for now . . . let's wait until Elyon's awake to tease him. he thought back to her, mentally grinning.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 5:41 pm
(PINK DRAGON!!!!!!!!!! *jumps up and down excitedly* O_O>>>> *pink and black are Witchy's favorite colors <3* ^__^ <3)

Karelym laughed, and then nuzzled Coryn. "I want to fly with you..will you fly with me, my vyallah?" she asked, smiling warmly at him with mischief still in her eyes.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff