Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:55 pm
"I've seen much worse than that. Trust me," Tea said, still twirling happily, "I mean, I've went to every battlefield Onee-sama fought on. There were quite a few mutilated bodies there."

Seraphiel smiled, but then asked, "You're an empath?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:59 pm
"Still......." James said looking away. His feelings towards killing other things were still the same, he hated it almost just as much as he hated being a vampire. He still remembered his true love being killed by him in his thirst for blood. James clentched his fists at those memories  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:02 pm
Tea stopped twirling and looked at James normally, "Black accompanied by dark red...Something pretty morbid huh? I won't question it, but cheer up!" She smiled in her attempt to make James feel better.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:03 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "what an empath?" she felt like a wreck. everything she felt sure of she began to question.

lost looked at seraphiel. maybe she could help spade  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:05 pm
James looked up at her "Black with dark re.....Oh you mean my aura.....sorry but yeah.......still..." James said ".........I'm sorry.....for attacking your sister like that" he apologied with a bow  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:12 pm
Tea started to look guilty, "Don't worry about it. Onee-sama was going to kill you too," She said.

"An empath is someone who can feel the emotions of someone else," Seraphiel explained.
KoTari found a scrap of leather in his pocket, but it was way too much for a small eyepatch. He walked over to the desk and started cutting it using his claws.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:15 pm
"Even if she was trying to kill me.......I was not myself......I wanted to killer and feed off of her......that was no excuse for my behavior" James said solemnly. "Shall we return?" he asked worried about Pre  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:19 pm
"At least you planned on putting her dead self to use. Onee-sama was going to rip you to shreds and that would be all. She wasn't exactly in her right mind either," Tea said and started to walk back.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:24 pm
"BUt we calculated that she would act like that because of who she is.....We didnt plan on my reaction to her blood" James explained farther "Vampires are different from war faeries"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:29 pm
Tea started laughing, "'War Faerie?' Onee-sama is just full-blooded. She has insane tendencies just like Vampires go on feeding frenzies. What makes you two so different? And also, I didn't sense anything calculating in you when you attacked Onee-sama. The only 'calculating' you did was 'what bullet for what body part,'" She said as she walked.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Panda_Gaara-chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:33 pm
"That's my point....I wasnt thinking about you or Pre I was only thinking of myself........Vampires are beast who do nothing but kill to survive" he saidrather coldly to himself as he walked  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:35 pm
spade looked at seraphiel. "its another normal thing then? i hate this ive never had feeling like this before i dont even know what im feeling right now"spade caught another aura. she was miserable.

lost looked at spade. "then is that why she never felt this before? because noone could feel emotions beside basic ones like determination and fear?"  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:39 pm
"Onee-sama was right. You really are slow. I'm just saying, my basis being the natural laws; that Vampires are more in balance than people like Onee-sama is. Vampires kill to survive while Onee-sama killed just because she's capable of it. She didn't need to kill anything. But she still did," Tea said with a chuckle.

"Well, it's not exactly a normal trait, but some humans are known to have that ability. After a while you should get used to it and even be able to block out foreign emotions. She might be feeling this way now because most of the people here have experienced different emotions than the ones she probably had while in confinement," Seraphiel said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:43 pm
James felt insulted by the first comment and said nothing more to the situation 'It's what I deserve' he thought irritatedly. He placed his hands in his pockets and walked on in silence
((Sorry I have to go))  

Panda_Gaara-chan

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:46 pm
Tea laughed at the sudden change in James' aura, "Red with a tint of yellow," She said.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games