Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Damned Woods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:47 pm
Aquaria laughed and relaxed a bit. "That's good." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:49 pm
Garin looked ahead and saw that they had gotten to the edge of the forest. "Hey, there's the exit," he said and then lead Aquaria out of the trees.

((Exits to Ruins of Fortress Edge))  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

marixe alcyone

Ghostly Dreamer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:55 pm
((Exits to Ruins of Fortress Edge))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:34 am
The child had tried to follow them a little ways, but lost them after a few minutes, before hearing a shout... and getting picked up. "I found an escapee!" Someone shouted. "He has the tattoo on his arm!" The man shouted, before dragging the child out of the forest, towards the academy.

(exits to Belkan)  

pyroknight1

6,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:23 pm
Previous

User ImageNaja emerged from a shadow, bringing with her the half-dead KoTari. She was exhausted; not only had that phase been well over the weight limit, but it was also much further than she normally traveled in one go. Letting go of KoTari, Naja took a moment to sit on the ground, panting and trying to regain her composure.

Next

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:27 pm
KoTari's eyes opened a little when he felt the environment completely shift from one area to another. He was outside the castle, and better yet, in a secluded area away from sentient eyes. He saw that girl from before was there. He needed to get away from her before his secret is revealed, so he struggled to get up with weakening muscles. When he managed to stand up, he gripped onto a tree trunk for balance and tried to run away. But the best he could manage was slowly staggering away.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:32 pm
Previous
User Image
Naja stared after KoTari incredulously. What did he think he was doing? Though she was tired, she was not quite so drained as he, and she found it very easy to pick herself up and catch up with him.

"What the hell do ya think yer doin'?" she asked, keeping up with his staggering pace simply by walking.

Next

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:36 pm
"Don't...follow me. Stay...there..." KoTari managed to say and stopped to get air. After a moment he started walking along again, still using the trees for support.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:44 pm
Previous

User Image"Maybe you don't understand how this works," Naja explained, clearly agitated as she kept pace with him. "I saved yer hide, you don't get to tell me what to do. An' if you don't get ta whatever magical cure-all made you beg me ta take ya out of the city soon, you'll either pass out from the poison or waddle right inta the jaws of some hungry beast."

Next

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:55 pm
KoTari closed his eyes for a moment. This woman obviously didn't understand. She needed to be away from him not only to keep his race secret but also because he's huge when he's in his true form. He gave her proper warning, and that was the reason why he let his human blood go and allowed his dragon self to emerge.
He looked over at Naja with slitted blue eyes. His hands became claws and his body started getting larger. Magic preserved his clothing as scales rippled across his paling flesh. His wings lifted from his back and expanded to their huge shape. Within a few minutes, the human KoTari was no more. The Dragonkin KoTari had cracked over a few dozen trees in his meager attempt to avoid crushing Naja under his weight.
He lowered his head to the ground near Naja and folded his wings over himself. With a body of his huge size, he could dilute the poison easily. Within a minute or so the poison would not affect him anymore when he goes back to being human. He just hoped this girl was not too frightened by him and would not reveal his secret.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:07 pm
Previous
User Image
Naja stood and watched the transformation, arms folded, a slightly amused smirk on her face. She had had a hunch about KoTari's true nature since he had pulled that stunt in Deralo (of course, since she had been watching invisibly at the time, he had no way of knowing this), and now she was almost smug at having known the truth all along.

Naja knew, or at least thought she knew, that KoTari no doubt expected her to cower in fear of him or be awe-struck by him, and she found a sadistic pleasure in denying him the reaction he expected. KoTari was not the first of his kind she had seen in her lifetime. Besides that, having spent the early years of her life amongst the Yuan-ti, Naja was accustomed to much stranger sights.

Next

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:11 pm
"I must ask that you do not tell anyone of who I really am," KoTari spoke to her in thoughts. He was more or less resting now. His large eyes watched her from only about ten feet away since his head was lowered.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:16 pm
Previous

User Image"An' who exactly will I tell, mate?" Naja asked, staring KoTari in the eye as she retained her amused smirk. "'Sides, I always wanted my own pet dragon."

Next

((I gotta sign off now. I might be back later tonight.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:19 pm
KoTari laughed in thought, "You want to keep me as a pet do you?" He asked lightly. He could see that this girl could very easily blackmail him into being her pet too, and that's the scary thing.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

AngelicTurtle

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:05 pm
Previous
User Image
"Why not?" Naja asked, still looking up at KoTari with that sly smile on her face. "You can be like my guard dragon. An' you can even clean up after yerself so I won't hafta! I think I'll call ya...Bertrard."

Next

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games