Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:19 am
// XD basically but i dont want to make an npc or make a char for her to protect //

Alessa shook her head,"I dont feel anything, I was just asking how cold it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:13 pm
"Well, it's pretty cold." Ralph told her and chuckled a bit. Daiki was a bit warm, but he still felt cold.  

Bullet_Ber

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:57 am
Daiki nodded, then thought, stupid, I'm not being myself for a bit now. He made a face, then after a while, said, "Do you want to go back to the cabin or just search for more people?" he asked them, looking at Ralph, wondering if he's feeling warm now, then at Alessa, who was constantly being pulled whenever Daiki moves with her scarf.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:26 pm
"Depends on what Alessa wants to do." Ralph told him and then turned to Alessa.  

Bullet_Ber

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:27 pm
Alessa shook her head. "It doesnt matter to me, we can go back to the cabin and wait until its warmer. I dont think it will be quite so cold later"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:21 am
"Mm... Okay. We could just also start tomorrow..." Daiki said, looking up to the clouds. "it's getting late, and the air's getting colder. Come on." Ralph was still under Daiki's arm, and he wanted Ralph to feel more warm. He pulled Alessa using her scarf, and started to head back to the cabin with them.

((i can't imagine how cold it is in Flanys O_O ))

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:58 am
Ralph nodded and followed Daiki, cuddling him slightly. It was so cold that his breath was visible by condensation.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:12 pm
Alessa walked beside them excited like any child who only saw snow on occasion. She tried unsuccessfully to make a snowflake to atleast appear to settle on her hand. They just fell through unfazed.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Chi Awase

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:17 am
After a while Daiki, Ralph and Alessa arrived at the cabin. He went in along with Ralph and Alessa, and shut the door quickly. "Do you sleep?" Daiki asked her, turning to the floating girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:24 pm
"If you call it that, its more like I pass out when I get worn out, 'cause I dont dream and im not aware that i fell asleep till I wake up" Alessa explained with some difficulty.  

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:29 am
Ralph nodded in understandment. "I see... That's interesting." He commented, smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:03 am
((sorry for not posting a while.. xP))

Daiki nodded, pondering on what Alessa said. He threw the jacket in his hand through the door onto the bed, and then looked at them. "Let's all call it a day, yeah?" he asked them, because he was getting a bit tired now.

Chi Awase

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:11 am
Alessa nodded. "Ok then, are you going to sleep?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:17 am
"I'd be happy to sleep now, but then, I'm not sure if you're all satisfied now. Do you want to eat, Ralph?" he asked him, turning to Ralph.  

Chi Awase

Bullet_Ber

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:44 am
"Nah, I'm full, and besides, I'm pretty tired, I think we should call it a day too." He told him and smiled.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games