Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~Switcheroo~(1x1)~(Turningly Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:34 am
Rex nodded. He knew something of their relationship that he knew Magelia didn't know.. Rex wasn't in love with her..he cared a great deal for her, she was like a sister to him..all the things he did were to comfort her, things he thought she'd like..so he nodded. "Take care of them, Maggie." he murmured, pressing a kiss to her cheek before rising. "Love you." he said, and then was gone.

Giamonde was at the door after he'd left, leaning against the doorway with a slight frown. "So that's your new partner? Seems a bit tame for you, Maggie girl." he said, using the nickname he used when he wasn't exactly pleased with her. "My opposite, maybe?" he asked in a softer tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:40 am
Maggie diddn't look up at Rex when he left. She did love him, but she wasn't in love with him. Neither of them had been bold enough to tell the other for fear of hurting the other. When she heard Giamonde at the door, she didn't look up either. "He's not my partner, not that I have to justify it to you," she said, hugging the pillow again. "But yes...definitely the opposite, especially of that thing you became near the end."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:42 pm
Giamonde noticed she didn't look up, and he kept his eyes on her. He winced at her last comment. He'd deserved that. "Gelia..I'm sorry..it was the lesser of two evils..push you away or let the demon free..there was no other way..happiness makes the demon harder to control, easier for it to take me over..and I was never once happier in all my life than I was being your husband..being a father..I very nearly lost it..and that was when I started drinking..all those awful temper flare ups were the demon's anger attempting to get free..I couldn't tell you, I had a full silence bind on me up until yesterday. I couldn't speak of who I was or what had happened without being turned into a toad..I've still got some of the bind on, I can prove it to you, if that would make you feel better. Although I'll be stuck as a toad for an hour at least.." he said with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:44 pm
Magelia finally looked up. "Tempting," she said with a weak half-smirk. She shook her head slightly. "I...I guess I understand," she said. "After all...I know that if it weren't true, my children would have nothing to do with you. And yet you're here. So, I understand, but it is going to take some time for forgiveness," she said, trailing off a little at the end.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:00 pm
Giamonde nearly sighed in relief as she believed him. At the last bit, he nodded. "I know, Magelia.." he rubbed the back of his neck a moment before looking back at her. "I want things to be better, Gelia..I don't know what to do though..if I get too happy, the demon might break out..and if I can't break this curse..I'll be stuck growing up yet again..I can't..do anything for you that I'd like to while I'm like this.." he said with a sigh, his shoulders slumping a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:10 pm
Maggie was finding that she was fighting with herself. But one side was winning-- and amazingly, the desire to help Giamonde was winning over the want to tell him he was on his own. She looked back up at him with her chocolatey eyes. "Any idea how to break the curse?" she asked.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:18 pm
"Short of getting the one who made the curse to undo it? Not sure..they continue even at the death of the caster, and the caster might well be dead.." he rubbed a hand over his childish, angelic face. "Just so you know..Dimitri, Derrick's love, he's like me..well..not exactly. He comes from where I come from, he was my mentor in a manner of speaking..the dog, I guess you haven't met him yet, but there's a dog running around and that's Elryn, Dimitri's cousin..he's stuck that way for the time being.."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:26 pm
Maggie tilted her head. "Well, if Dimitri is like you...can't he find a way to undo the curse?" she asked. Being a non-magickal person, she had no idea about the way things worked.  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:39 pm
Giamonde's eyes widened slightly and he shook his head vehemently. "He can help me, perhaps, but he can't risk anything himself. I wouldn't ask him to. Mixing magicks is bad enough, but against curses? One of us could wind up dead or worse.." he said with a little shudder.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:45 pm
Maggie nodded in understanding. "Well, there's just one solution, then," she said. "We'll have to track down whoever it was that put this curse on you. And if they have died, maybe we can find a descendant."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm
Giamonde nodded, her words not quite hitting at first until his eyes widened slightly. "Y-You would help me?" Surprise and then something else..something like a bit of happiness flickered across his expression. And then he shook his head lightly. "I won't put you at risk, Gelia..the person who did this to me..I..I don't know how to say it without getting toaded..I was her slave..the things she made me do..did to me.." he shuddered lightly as pain flitted across his expression.

She'd had plenty of appetites..and he'd been forced to feed them all whenever it suited her..and then there were the long hours of humiliation.."If she knew about you..she'd do everything she could to hurt you..it would amuse her to hurt you, just to hurt me. Pain amuses her, actually..I won't risk you.." he said firmly, shaking his head.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:00 pm
Maggie saw the happiness and, subsequently, a hint of the old Lyle in the boy's face. After he finished speaking, she crossed her arms and the stubborness came out. "What do you expect me to do, Ly-- Giamonde," she said, correcting herself. "I'm not going to sit by and let the father of my children exist in a form that is younger than they are. You want to be a part of their lives, don't you?"  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:12 pm
Giamonde saw her cross her arms and recognized the stubborness. At the question, his expression sobered and he nodded. "Of course I do..I-I love them..my sons and my daughter..and you too, Gelia..I love you too.." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:16 pm
((I think I'm heading to bed. I'm exhausted for some reason sad ))

Maggie's expression softened. "Then let me help," she said. "Let Dimitri help. We have to be able to do something. Please."  

The Lacey Bear

WitchAlchemist
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 pm
(Alrighty, sis. *hugglez* I hope you feel better..T__T..I'm here if you need me, nighty <3)

Giamonde ran a hand through his hair and sighed before looking back at her. "You can help as long as you don't get near the magick..I won't risk her sensing you..Dimitri has to be careful too..I got my curse saving him from her.."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff