Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Crystallis Research Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 4:43 pm
Rick figured one of the hunters would have known she was up there, so he left it to them for the time being. Rick walked into his laboratory and sat down, "Come here Spira. I want to see how badly you were hurt," He said and propped his sword against the desk.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:29 pm
Spira nodded, looking to the hole in her shoulder, and feeling a simular pain in her back. She sat on the desk and looked to the wounds, both closing up at a very slow pace. "Should be.. better soon.." She said softly.  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 5:37 pm
"Do you think a crystallis could help you?" Rick asked. He turned to his desk and started preparing a few things.  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:15 pm
Spira frowned. "I dont....want... one.. I.. am one.." She said softly, frowning. "Why? Why am... I one?" She asked, wanting to know why she was killed to become what she was. "I..dont remember... being..human."  

Fujibayashi Shina

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:17 pm
"Well I don't have any information here on what they had done to you. I wasn't assigned to that department then," Rick replied, honestly, "But do you want to know? I can get the information."  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:30 pm
[I'mma put Chase out to give back up to Leonard]

[Chase exits to Zen's Castle]

`Smarties

Dangerous Man-Lover

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 7:45 pm
Spira stared at the ground. "I..dont know.."  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:06 am
Rick looked over his shoulder at Spira before returning to what he was doing, "It's okay. When you want to know, tell me. Then I will locate the information for you," He said and lifted up a black object that vaguely resembled a crystallis. He smiled inwardly. KIERAN would appreciate this he thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 12:45 pm
Spira smiled, wondering what her master was thinking about. "What is it?" She asked, wondering as she stared silently at the object he was holding. She had to get closer to see, like a child peeking on a present.  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 1:23 pm
"It's a nice little surprise I want to give an acquaintance of mine," Rick said and put it in his pocket.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 3:15 pm
Spira nodded. "What.. kind?" She asked, examining it. "What..is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PSIP s a d a s - P s i
SPACESPACESPACE[ t h e m u s i c i a n ]PSASDASXDELILAGUITARLOVE<3333333

SPACESPACEL i v i n g - e a s y , - l i v i n g - f r e e .

SPACESPACESPACESPACES e a s o n - t i c k e t - o n - a - o n e - w a y - r i d e .

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

A small groan escaped Psadas' lips this time as the battles proceeded around him without much noticed of his attack on the surrounding area. Well, not much noticed from the combatants, he should say. The experiments nearest to him obviously noticed, since a few of them were bleeding from the ears and crashing into things. They all managed to wander back into their cages after a while, however, and as the two who had broken in left the lockdown concluded. Although there was still one experiment loose, Psadas didn't expect it to be much of a problem, especially since he could hear the sounds of sleeping from above him. Gently Psadas began playing another song to both keep Lydia asleep, and at the same time solidify the air beneath her, causing her to slowly float back through the hole she had created in the ceiling and back into her cage.

Once the last experiment was secured, Psadas sighed and looked over at Desmona. "Well that was an ordeal, wasn't it?" he said with a small laugh to the woman. "Time to capture Kieran now." Although at this point, the experiment had likely moved from Trinity Island, which meant they had to find it now. Now that he couldn't, but Psadas didn't like using that song. It was one of his more difficult ones, since it required him to bend his perceptions in order to stretch his view to things anywhere on the globe. Essentially he was scrying the creature, but without a crystal ball or the like. With a deep breath, Psadas began to play the song, trying hard to concentrate on the notes as his vision began to blur and warp until eventually he was looking at something completely different than what was in front of him. Once he was sure of the location, he carefully finished up the song, returning his vision to normal. "I'll never get used to that." he said with a small laugh to Desmona before turning and starting to walk towards his destination, knowing the woman would follow.

{{Exit to Zen's Castle}}

SPACESPACESPACE<33300000000000000000000000000000000000

SPACESPACESPACESPACEA s k i n g - n o t h i n g , - l e a v e - m e - b e .

SPACESPACE T a k i n g - e v e r y t h i n g - i n - m y - s t r i d e .

Durithill the Black Blade

Dapper Gekko

14,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 10:58 pm
Spira pipped up, looking around. "Master Rick... Psadas has left the area.. is.. my mission still in session?" She was confused on orders.  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:57 am
Rick stood up, "No. You are injured so it's better if you remain here and get better," He told her and started walking out of the lab, "Come along, unless you wish to rest somewhere afterall."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games