Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Sarius Tanaka
Sakuya heard this man demand and he jump in a tree. Sakuya was curious if this one will be fun to fight. "Chidori Sword?" he said with quite a interest in his voice. He kept his eyes one this man. He didn't bother to try to copy the move for a odd reason. "It seems you guys don't like each other much" he said smiling hearing them agrue.
*Sakuya landed only a few feet in front of where Hanzo was hiding. Hanzo had cloaked his chakra to make him undetectable earlier so nobody would be able to notice him and thus gave him a good chance to surprise attack anyone he needed to. He then quickly did a flash of hand signs and thrusted his palms forward (Sound Wave).*

((Oto Nami ( Sound Wave ):
Description: After thrusting their hands in the air facing their opponent they will shoot a invisible wave of chakra moving at the speed of sound. Once it has hit the opponent they will be frozen in place.))

NOTE: The speed of sound can travel a mile in 5 seconds.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Syn whistle and a toad comes out that had been hiding. "Um a little help please?" The toad pulls him out. "Thank you now go help the others.

SynysterGatesRules

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Once Yokai was safe behind Akira he formed some handsigns. "Guys, get to the top of the gates execpt Yokai stay behind me." Akira continue to formed some handsigns.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:39 pm

((I'm a clone!!!! WTF???? the toad will just kill my clone.))

SynysterGatesRules

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:40 pm

teddy_byakuga
Teddy formed hand signs that only his clan knows and teddy whispered "Mind Body Transfer Jutsu" and try to take over syn's body.
(( His on our side ))

Sarius Tanaka
Dark-Phi
Sarius Tanaka
Sakuya heard this man demand and he jump in a tree. Sakuya was curious if this one will be fun to fight. "Chidori Sword?" he said with quite a interest in his voice. He kept his eyes one this man. He didn't bother to try to copy the move for a odd reason. "It seems you guys don't like each other much" he said smiling hearing them agrue.

(Your in the swamp)

((Yea well you guys like post in a clut XD, so I didn't see your post))

(Ok i let you slide)

Phi took out his speacal kunai. "Im watching you!" Phi points at Sakuya as he swings his kunai.

xPhi-Phix

teddy_byakuga

((ohh crap))

Teddy did hand signs again and whispered "Mind Body Transfer Jutsu" and try to take over sakuya's body. (no one stop me)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:41 pm

Yokai nooded in Akira's oeders and took out his katana and tensing his muscles up for real to attack. Yokai then took out a few chakra pills and ate them slowly resting and gaining up chakra. He then said, "Air leviation!" Yokai started floating up in the air. Yokai then threw a smoke bomb at teddy saying, "NOT YET!"

Dripples

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Sakuya was frozen, "Seem like I can't move" he thought calmly. He stood there had a smile on his face, "This is more funnier then I thought" he thought.

((I don't like you choose which tree I pick, but it does make things interesting..I also say we fight somewhere else because touch much gets me confuse @@))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:43 pm

((ok if everyone going to attack me can we make a order of post??))

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:43 pm

((dude sakuya im taking over your body ))

Teddy was in sakuya's body. Since Sakuya was frozen in place teddy took his body easily.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm

((i call 1st))

Teddy was in sakuya's body now. Teddy body fell back.

teddy_byakuga

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:44 pm

((Ahh interesting first time being in this jutsu so I dont know how to Rp to it XD))
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:45 pm

((wait what jutsu??))

teddy_byakuga

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games